What's new

& the winner in Maharashtra & Haryana is...

B0SKV-VCIAMF7Xt.jpg:large

:rofl: new trend.. after losing every election!

Congress upgrade!
desh.png

The bigger problem is the internal squabbling and Congressification of bjp.
That is the reason why till now no cm candidate has been announced by bjp.

Congressification is not a correct term, BJP is a national party and following the parameters of a national party to chose a CM candidate.

Manohar Lal Khattar to be next CM of Haryana - The Times of India

@ranjeet @Jaat Rock never heard about this guy before. What do you guys reckon? is he a good choice?
He is a decent guy, with a clean image but He is a bit too old considering BJP trying to bring forward the younger lot. Let wait and watch how he performs.

I've some gyaan to give....
I've noticed that whenever an unknown person comes to power then that person is usually somebody else's puppet. :)

I'm done...:crazy_pilot:

hey @ranjeet thanks and you do know for what :-)
Don't know but anyway your welcome :p:

Yes , he is a good choice.

Haryana politics has been riddled with two things - Jats & Gujars

Khattar is neither. The game plan of not disclosing a CM candidate was good - all sides pulled their weight during the elections.

This time the max votes BJP has got in Haryana is from urban areas where the Punjabi & trader community have voted almost en masse for the BJP. Having a punjabi CM is a good idea- the punjabis form a major part of haryana.

Besides it will put an end to parochialism
There were rumors doing the round before that he will be the CM even before the voting. But people didn't took it seriously.

@ranjeet @Jaat Rock @jha @levina @JanjaWeed @Sidak
Guys I just found something about the new CM of haryana. It seems he is a very honest man who is simple and hard-working ,but going by his views below, It seems that he has conservative view-ponts on some issues.
(This post is not meant to belittle Manohar JI or hurt the sentiments of any fellow BJP/RSS supporters, please forgive me if I hurt your sentiments)

Freedom must have limits too, girls should dress decently to not lure boys, says BJP's Karnal candidate - IBNLive

Karnal: Another politician has blamed girls for rapes. Karnal BJP MLA candidate Manohar Lal Khattar has said that girls must be dressed decently and not 'lure' boys.

On a question about Khap panchayats and their rulings, Khattar said that to an extent Khap rulings were justified as they 'tried to abide by the Indian culture'. Khattar, who is also being seen as a possible CM candidate if BJP wins the October 15 Assembly elections in Haryana, said that girls need to be dressed decently so as to 'not attract the opposite sex'.

Speaking to IBNLive, Khattar said, "Khaps maintain the tradition of a girl and boy being brother and sister. They are just making sure that a girl and boy do not see each other in the wrong way. These rulings help prevent rapes too."

He also went on to say pre-marital sex is wrong, calling it 'ulti seedhi cheezein'. "Pre-marital sex is a blot. Sex after marriage is acceptable. Pre-marital sex happens as the minds of the girls and boys are not on the right track," he said.

"If a girl is dressed decently, a boy will not look at her in the wrong way," Khattar added. When interrupted and asked about the freedom of choice to girls and boys, he said, "If you want freedom, why don't they just roam around naked? Freedom has to be limited. These short clothes are western influences. Our country's tradition asks girls to dress decently."

While Khattar holds these views, his own party member, Ambala Cantt BJP MLA Anil Viz disagreed with him. "I personally disagree with him. We can't hold such views in 21st century," said.

BJP's Karnal MP Ashwani Kumar Chopra too said he disagreed with Khattar's views. "At his age, people tend to become slightly orthodox," Chopra commented on Khattar's remark.

The Congress too hit out at him saying, "One needs to change with time. Change is the only constant. Such views are wrong," said Congress Karnal candidate Surender Singh Narwal.

Last edited:
I've some gyaan to give....
I've noticed that whenever an unknown person comes to power then that person is usually somebody else's puppet. :)

I'm done...:crazy_pilot:

We are not talking about Con-Take-Rest Party here where every CM is a STOOGE of Madamji & her wish is there COMMAND. We are talking about party with the Difference here which is here to make the Difference..........

The reason you (&others) haven't heard of the person is b'coz in Haryana BJP was earlier hardly a force to recon with, with highest tally of just 16 that too in coalition. Last time they got just 4 there. So not a surprise that no one has heard of him.

Here is the reasons he has made the CM:

1. He has been in RSS for 15 years.
2. Non Jaat face as BJPs votebank has been Non Jaats in Haryana.
3. He is known for his hardwork & strategy.......

Many more things which i would be missing here.

So from next time You think something Sick in trying to prove your SICKULAR credentials pls think again...............& also name directly MODI don't talk in hints, he has taken enough bashings in last 10 years, yours would be one more...........

P.S. Isko koi TTA bana do.....she is DYING for it :rolleyes:

B0SKV-VCIAMF7Xt.jpg:large

:rofl: new trend.. after losing every election!

I think every Congressman have LOST his Mind............

They think that the PROBLEM of one Gandhi can only be solved by bringing ANOTHER Gandhi, while they still don't understand that GANDHIS are themselves the problem. This is 21st century, & no one wants Nation to be run as a FAMILY business anymore.....besides she will come with a BAGGAGE of priyanka gandhi VADRA !!!

Modi/BJP will just say her COMPLETE name & Congress will be DOOMED just like Smriti Irani was pointing this in Amethi.

They think that the PROBLEM of one Gandhi can only be solved by bringing ANOTHER Gandhi, while they still don't understand that GANDHIS are themselves the problem. This is 21st century, & no one wants Nation to be run as a FAMILY business anymore.....besides she will come with a BAGGAGE of priyanka gandhi VADRA !!!

Modi/BJP will just say her COMPLETE name & Congress will be DOOMED just like Smriti Irani was pointing this in Amethi.

Times Of India | Blogs

Why Priyanka Gandhi is a dud and Narendra Modi will continue to rise

Oh well.. looks like they are still living in their past glory. In today's changing India Gandhi family is despised to the core by majority Indians. But it's the self interest of the Gandhis & their little coterie around them keeping the status-quo going. btw..why am I worried...it's only good for Modi & BJP. Longer the Gandhis stay at the helm of Congress, quicker their slide to the oblivion!

lol if it was France these Gandhis would be guillotined in public.

We are not talking about Con-Take-Rest Party here where every CM is a STOOGE of Madamji & her wish is there COMMAND. We are talking about party with the Difference here which is here to make the Difference..........

The reason you (&others) haven't heard of the person is b'coz in Haryana BJP was earlier hardly a force to recon with, with highest tally of just 16 that too in coalition. Last time they got just 4 there. So not a surprise that no one has heard of him.

Here is the reasons he has made the CM:

1. He has been in RSS for 15 years.
2. Non Jaat face as BJPs votebank has been Non Jaats in Haryana.
3. He is known for his hardwork & strategy.......

Many more things which i would be missing here.

So from next time You think something Sick in trying to prove your SICKULAR credentials pls think again...............& also name directly MODI don't talk in hints, he has taken enough bashings in last 10 years, yours would be one more...........

P.S. Isko koi TTA bana do.....she is DYING for it :rolleyes:
:cuckoo:??
Get yourself checked.

People here have really wrong impression of khaps .. its not a regressive they might still hold some old POVs but they have some geniune concerns.
Same Gotra marriage is considered as incest but so called libtards want to abolish it. that not done and it won't be accepted in any circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom