What's new

The week after Trump: loser liberals committing hate crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
pj-media.png

https://pjmedia.com/video/cnns-don-...ainst-disabled-boy-not-evil//?singlepage=true
CNN's Don Lemon: Anti-Trump Violence Against Disabled Man 'Not Evil'
unnamed-42.sized-50x50xf.jpg

BY TYLER O'NEIL JANUARY 5, 2017
On Wednesday, news broke that a white man was beaten by four black teenagers who streamed the event on Facebook Live and yelled "f*ck Donald Trump" and "f*ck white people" while they did it. Later that evening, "CNN Tonight" host Don Lemon declared that their crime was "not evil."

The disturbing 30-minute Facebook Live video showed a man tied up and his mouth covered, while his attackers laugh and shout racist and anti-Trump slurs as they kick and punch him — and even cut into his forehead with a knife! The attackers' alleged connection to "Black Lives Matter" has not been confirmed, but #BLMKidnapping was trending on Twitter.

The Daily Caller's Matt K. Lewis described the event as "evil." "That's what this is, it's evil, it's brutality, it's man's inhumanity to man."

At that, Lemon disagreed. "I don't think it's evil," he said, repeating the point for emphasis. "I think these are young people and they have bad home training." Then, he explained, "I have no idea who's raising these young people, because no one I know on earth, 17 years old or 70 years old, would ever think of treating another person like this."

If Don Lemon does not consider this evil, what qualifies? Would he still hesitate if it were a bunch of white people beating up a young black man while yelling "f--- Obama" and "f--- black people"?

"loser liberal hate crimes.." thread by OP :woot:

very good, @Solomon2

spicy news is best news. :enjoy:

they edited my spicy thread on the white special needs guy who got beat up and deleted a video, have a dekko here if you want, black Trump supporter calls out the kidnapper thugs.

also saw a news bit where some cop was saying it might be a "prank", so who knows.. anywho :coffee:

@Desert Fox @Syed.Ali.Haider @Nilgiri (eh,banned again ? stop trolling the bangladeshis lol)

@T-72 @T-72M1 @CBU-105 @Nilgiri sorry guys, was out again. And Nilgiri is also banned again. Wow, i'm not surprised. Liberals are so desperate for attention that they have to create hate crimes in order to maintain their victim narrative.

Liberals put all sorts of crazies in positions of power,that s why they are so dangerous to humanity.They wanted to put that dementia aflicted Clinton woman in the White House for God's sake.
Didn't you know? She was supposed to be the first women president but also the first president diagnosed with dementia! Liberals wanted to kill two birds with one stone, or rather break two glass ceilings with one stone :lol:

Not sure about the hate crimes but apparently Liberals aren't too happy about the jobs being saved. Extreme negativity on Carrier deal first and now towards the Ford decision of not moving moving to Mexico. Crony-Capitalism and all sorts of labels are popping up....

Next Trump needs to deliver on his campaign promises regarding the hateful anti-American minorities. Deport them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom