What's new

The war on Iran begins…in Syria

Should Iran 'eliminate Israel from the Earth'?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The fake Moroccan non-Ashkenazi Jew living in UK posting in English is talking about fake race of Jews always keeping their language and identity and living in the same area. :disagree:

This conquered Irani dog, who allowed his people's culture to be overridden by Arabian goat herders in sandals, is flapping his gums from some Islamic ghetto in the UK.

Of course he will not live under the regime he shills for. Him and his family move to the west, claim benefits and then cheer for the Iranian terrorist regime.

Yalla, go back home. You're about as welcome in the UK as the plague.

Israel warns Iran to leave Syria by killing Syrians . honestly I somehow can't understand the logic behind the chosen peoples actions(If there is any).

Make no mistake, there will be more of those 'secret' Irani flights back home to Tehran with body bags.

Also, eliminating Syrian regime terrorists is also good. It puts pressure on the butcher Assad to get rid of the Irani dogs. The longer the dogs stay, the longer Israel hits Syria.

Assad might just have to pack their bags and send them back to Tehran.

Israel putting the pressure on both parties. Very smart.

This conquered Irani dog, who allowed his people's culture to be overridden by Arabian goat herders in sandals, is flapping his gums from some Islamic ghetto in the UK.

Of course he will not live under the regime he shills for. Him and his family move to the west, claim benefits and then cheer for the Iranian terrorist regime.

Yalla, go back home. You're about as welcome in the UK as the plague.
"Islamic ghetto"
"claim benefits"

Projecting again I see.

don't talk so much on here, message me your location and speak to my face if you want to be brave.

I wonder , what sort of Iranian target are these that when Israel attack them it only manage to kill Syrian nationals.
I guess Israel is the only country that employ myopic fighter pilots.

Israel goes out of its way to not kill hezbollah/Iranian troops if possible in order to not escalate the situation. Either that or Iran is hiding the casualties.

During entire Syrian war I can think of 2 CONFIRMED INSTANCES Iranian casualties due to a israel airstrike (General allhadadi near Israel border & attack on IRGC drone base at T4 airbase last year).

There was likely more, but it would be up to Iran or Syria to leak it.

These Israeli keep up this hate of Islam like this, and then they wonder why the entire region despises them. Nobody will tolerate this type of hatred for the people of this region. Only outsiders and illegal squatters can justify hating Islam.

>Speak to my face
Lmao, I hate when people say that pathetic shit over the internet, as if someone is going to fly and meet you to fight with you
no need to fly, he can easily come to my islamic ghetto in the UK, it can't be very far from him

Maybe I'm new to the party, but haven't they've been threatening to do this for a while now?

They should just do it and get it over with if it's that easy?

Opinion so far:

Screenshot-from-2019-01-22-04-44-56.png" alt="Screenshot-from-2019-01-22-04-44-56"

Make no mistake, there will be more of those 'secret' Irani flights back home to Tehran with body bags.

Also, eliminating Syrian regime terrorists is also good. It puts pressure on the butcher Assad to get rid of the Irani dogs. The longer the dogs stay, the longer Israel hits Syria.

Assad might just have to pack their bags and send them back to Tehran.

Israel putting the pressure on both parties. Very smart.
as i recall whenever there was a martyr , there was thousands of people present , if you call thousands of people secret then I must again state that I honestly can't understand the logic of chosen peoples

For the first in 15 years I feel Iran will launch missiles toward occupied parasite zionism regime. Well we have stored thousands of missiles to repay what our forefather emperor did wrongly.

Cyrus the great the great Emperor shouldn't save wandering Jews from their enemies at all.
Bro, Sounds of attack are greater than damages.
Secondly, Iran won't play in their game.
my prediction is that Iran only resist and stand.
I have doubt about any Iranian damage, so Syrian must decide that they want to answer or not.
The Israelis logic is that "Syria push Iran out then we stop attacks" and I don't think this logic would work for Zionists.

Back
Top Bottom