What's new

the US was founded by Terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but U.S has blood on it's hand through terrorizing the Native Americans.
I agree with you but that has changed a lot and we should integrate and respect them more. But unfortunately the racism is on the rise and especially there are lot of bad cops and blacks are again feeling alienated. This needs to be addressed immediately. We want our US of yester-years back with pluralism, peace and opportunities for all to progress.

I agree with you but that has changed a lot and we should integrate and respect them more. But unfortunately the racism is on the rise and especially there are lot of bad cops and blacks are again feeling alienated. This needs to be addressed immediately. We want our US of yester-years back with pluralism, peace and opportunities for all to progress.

Don't worry. You have a "choice", after all it is "democracy":

-1x-1.jpg

Don't worry. You have a "choice", after all it is "democracy":

-1x-1.jpg
I think democracy was compromised with the murder of JFK. All the later presidents have partial powers. They put their face to the decisions made somewhere else.

USA was not founded by terrorist but terrorists are founded by USA.Just like the syrian moderate rebels they are arming them now and after few years after they have achieved USA goal they will be termed as Terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom