Not open for further replies.

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
You terrorised the British Kingdom and called for independence like Isis= fact

opinions?

Dude , wrong Title ...
Despite i have many disagreements with US govt policies , but Still insulting a Leader of Nation is not a sane thing ..
Abraham Lincoln was a Great leader , No doubt about it ..

You terrorised the British Kingdom and called for independence like Isis= fact

opinions?

i think someone is a little too obsessed with terrorist U.S.A

I don't know what you would call the U.S.S.R founded by Jewish communists who murdered the Tsar and his family

article-1191845-000F5BFD00000258-179_468x298.jpg

i think someone is a little too obsessed with terrorist U.S.A

Well, those who are getting their behinds kicked by USA might be a little upset. It is only natural. :D

Dude , wrong Title ...
Despite i have many disagreements with US govt policies , but Still insulting a Leader of Nation is not a sane thing ..
Abraham Lincoln was a Great leader , No doubt about it ..
George Washington was the first president of the USA, Lincoln was the 16th president .

Well, those who are getting their behinds kicked by USA might be a little upset. It is only natural. :D

just look at his avatar and signature always something related to the U.S :rofl:

bet he misses the cold war days.

Another visa reject, probably. :D

(Well, he did ask for our opinions, right?)

I think he's Eastern German. Probably got some Russkie blood in him.

Russia did rape a lot of Germans when they invaded and occupied Eastern Germany

Unlike of USA today, it was founded by great ideals and its original constitution is great and ensures freedom and liberty which unfortunately has been compromised under the pretext of the false-flag attacks....the rich and powerful turning USA into a large prison.

My favorite personality among the founders of United States is Benjamin Franklin. He was truly a giant. Comparing him to Isis filth, is completely ridiculous. Though Franklin probably is rolling in his grave, when US supports Takfiris nowadays.

Unlike of USA today, it was founded by great ideals and its original constitution is great and ensures freedom and liberty which unfortunately has been compromised under the pretext of the false-flag attacks....the rich and powerful turning USA into a large prison.

I agree, but U.S has blood on it's hand through terrorizing the Native Americans.

but I doubt anyone can name a great countries that don't have blood on their hands on expanding into what they are today
My favorite personality among the founders of United States is Benjamin Franklin. He was truly a giant. Comparing him to Isis filth, is completely ridiculous. Though Franklin probably is rolling in his grave, when US supports Takfiris nowadays.

U.S and most of world has a parasite controlling their governments.

Zionism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom