What's new

The US may be about to score a huge intelligence victory over China

He is already a dead fish in the political sense, but let the rest of his value to be exploited for once more.
Traitors need to be warned by assassination soon or later,
How can he be assassinated? He's in the United States, and is most probably under CIA protection.
The hard part is the political will to assassinate him,not the assassination itself.CIA isn't god,They can't even protect their god damned president.

You're not getting Gambit's premise. Gambit is saying that this Chinese political figure carries with him sensitive information regarding the inner workings of the CCP, specifically in regards to to Xi Jinping. There are obvious benefits to such data , and I'm sure the United States of America will utilize this as effectively as possible to forward the American Agenda.

There is not much he can whistleblow about Xi Jinping, since even Zhou Yongkang didn't do any damage to Xi as he had already whistleblowed several times.

And Zhou Yongkang got more classified information than Ling Jihua, since Zhou is a former politburo member who is higher ranked than Ling.

The hard part is the political will to assassinate him,not the assassination itself.CIA isn't god.

You're not getting it. Assassinating him is of no consequence; especially when he has already given data to the United States State Department. Most likely the United States has already siphoned critical information already from this man.

So if hypothetically speaking this man were to die , it would be of little consequence already. America would have gotten what it wanted.

There is not much he can whistleblow about Xi Jinping, since even Zhou Yongkang didn't do any damage to Xi as he had already whistleblowed several times.

And Zhou Yongkang got more classified information than Ling Jihua, since Zhou is a former politburo member who is higher ranked than Ling

If it were that simple. :)

You're not getting it. Assassinating him is of no consequence; especially when he has already given data to the United States State Department. Most likely the United States has already siphoned critical information already from this man.

So if hypothetically speaking this man were to die , it would be of little consequence already. America would have gotten what it wanted.

If it were that simple. :)
It's not for the information itself.I doubt he has any vital imformation.The purpose of assassination would be set an example for taitors who run to the US what they will get eventually.

Last edited:
It's not for the information itself.I
doubt he has any vital imformation.The purpose of assassination would be set an example for taitors who run to the US.

Yes, he didn't have vital information about Xi Jinping, but all his vital information are related about Wen Jiabao and his family.

Zhou Yongkang had already whistleblowed about Xi Jinping's family members many times, but the outcome remained the same.

Ling Jihua didn't have much association with Xi Jinping, but rather with Zhou Yongkang and Wen Jiabao.

So the target and outcome of his classified information are pretty much expected.

Gambit and other anti-China US fanboys are expecting that Ling Jihua's whistleblowing information is going to harm Xi Jinping, but this isn't going to happen as they have very little clue about the inner political structure of CPC.

Will this man be given citizenship for this?

If I had to live by what my experience had taught me, he would not know that much within the work of CCP or to some extend, China.

China is a country with core power (Not even central power) problem with this is that secret are closely guarded, and most likely it will not spill over to 2nd tier personnel.

Chances are great if this is his brother who applied asylum to the US, as he is the one actually working as Wen's aide, but even then I doubt what can he actually provide beside Wen's favourite dishes or what is Wen's wife's favourite show. Working as an aide does not mean he is privy to any National Secret, if I am the power broker, I would not trust my personal aide, as they are almost the first one to black mail you when thing went to shit.

So, if this is happened to the aide, what could the aide's brother knows about? In my view, he might be simply applying for asylum so not to be deported back to China to definitely be executed. Just like many other corrupted Chinese official

Last edited:
If I had to live by what my experience had taught me, he would not know that much within the work of CCP or to some extend, China.

China is a country with core power (Not even central power) problem with this is that secret are closely guarded, and most likely it will not spill over to 2nd tier personnel.

Chances are great if this is his brother who applied asylum to the US, as he is the one actually working as Hu's aide, but even then I doubt what can he actually provide beside Wen's favourite dishes or what is Wen's wife's favourite show. Working as an aide does not mean he is privy to any National Secret, if I am the power broker, I would not trust my personal aide, as they are almost the first one to black mail you when thing went to shit.

So, if this is happened to the aide, what could the aide's brother knows about? In my view, he might be simply applying for asylum so not to be deported back to China to definitely be executed. Just like many other corrupted Chinese official

Well, you make more sense than your other buddies on this issue.

Ling Jihua's family and Wen Jiabao's family are some strong business associate, so all his whistleblowing information is pretty much expected.

The only person who is really going to get harmed is Wen Jiabao.

And we expect that Wen Jiabao's family is going to receive another huge blow by following the leaked information released by the NYT in 2012.

Yes, he didn't have vital information about Xi Jinping, but all his vital information are related about Wen Jiabao and his family.

Zhou Yongkang had already whistleblowed about Xi Jinping's family members many times, but the outcome remained the same.

Ling Jihua didn't have much association with Xi Jinping, but rather with Zhou Yongkang and Wen Jiabao.

So the target and outcome of his classified information are pretty much expected.

Gambit and other anti-China US fanboys are expecting that Ling Jihua's whistleblowing information is going to harm Xi Jinping, but this isn't going to happen as they have very little clue about the inner political structure of CPC.
You just don't know anything,do you?Don't talk things that you don't know.If random Chinese student live in Canada would know what does that guy knows,then it wouldn't be called as secret or intellegence.

Political asylum and fast tracked permanent resident status , would be suffice. This way it shows to the world that American will offer her blessings to those who would side with the HyperPower.

It would encourage would be interventionists to trust in America's good graces, if you may.
trust in America's good gracces???? Really !!! America is gonna screw this individual Royally . No fast track or whatever .

You just don't know anything,do you?Don't talk things that you don't know.If random Chinese student live in Canada would know what does that guy knows,then it wouldn't be called as secret or intellegence.

We all don't belong to the inner circle of CPC, and of course we don't touch the actual information.

But everyone got a brain, so we can analyze the situation.

If he really has any classified information that touches Xi Jinping's nerve, then CPC would probably threaten to execute his entire family clan if he chose to not repatriate back to China.

That is absurd. This is BASIC Political Science.

Political institutions like the Dept. of Justice or the FBI are rigid structures and whoever controls and/or maintains access to them have political power. Another form of such a structure is Senatorial confirmation: If the Senate does not approve of the President's nomination, the President is denied a political ally/subordinate/lackey/whatever.

The Chinese government is no different. What we want and possibly will gain are the details on how relationships and influences ensures or increases the odds of having people and things move/accomplish without encountering those structural limitations.

Now you're really exposing why your mechanic background makes you unqualified for commenting on issues of social sciences. The reality is that human organizations don't operate predictably like car engines. If they did, then there would be no split between natural and social sciences - the latter would be totally subsumed in the former. The operation of the Party is not rigid like clockwork. After all, isn't it always the West that complains China doesn't have 'rule of law'? :) Xi's administration is qualitatively different from his predecessors - the fact that it shrunk from 9 to 7 members is only the most obvious example.

Anyway, your mentality is also why your democracy-promoting efforts in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc have totally failed. You thought as long as you tweak the system, the country would be stable, and you ignored the role of human nature and local traditions. And now those countries are now collapsing in flames and you are culpable.

LOL, a very poignant point. :)

If he really has any classified information that touches Xi Jinping's nerve, then CPC would probably threaten to execute his entire family clan if he chose to not repatriate back to China.

You know, my friend, you're only indirectly hurting your beloved CPC by associating it with the capability of barbarism, right?

Are you sure you are pro-CPC or pro-KMT?

Last edited:
LOL, a very poignant point. :)

You know, my friend, you're only indirectly hurting your beloved CPC by associating it with the capability of barbarism, right?

Are you sure you are pro-CPC or pro-KMT?

During some critical moment, CPC can become incredibly ruthless that outstretches your imagination when it is necessary.

Only their type of leadership can keep China stable.

The history has already proven that China was only strong when its ruling regime is absolutely powerful and ruthless.

KMT can only be ruthless toward the poor defenseless Chinese peasants, while facing others, they are just a bunch of cowards.

Last edited:
So a corrupt official is running away to save his skin, and how can he get asylum in the USA?

Obviously by "boasting" about knowledge that he clearly would not have access to. :lol:

Hopefully America will believe everything he says, just like they believed Iraq had WMD, leading them to make another ridiculous policy blunder by relying on bad information.

Hell, maybe we even "fed" this guy misinformation, so he honestly believes he has something important to tell. That would be the smart thing to do.

And the thing about social relationships is that they are impossible to "prove" since they are so subjective, he could invent anything he wanted about such subjective things, and they would have no reason to disbelieve him, nor anyway to disprove what he says.

Back
Top Bottom