What's new

The US just imported its smallest share of Chinese goods in 17 years — and the big winners are Mexico and Vietnam

China has messed up with the western world and many other nations. There is a determined effort to teach China a lesson. China has a formidable manufacturing capability and is a world factory. Very difficult to replace in a short time but it would happen over time.

It would be sidelined gradually and slowly. Huawei and few others were just a start.

Chinese bots wouldn’t accept it. But it is going to happen and Xi will learn a lesson, the hard way.

USA and EU economies are in trouble.

Basically, we entered a global recession.

We read so many economic analyses by so many experts, but you don't read it on the news because USA wants to appear stronger than it should be to bring public confidence.

Let be honest, by using our own analysis, we can see many contradictions between what should happen and what USA government and media are reporting.

BRICS currency is a way to prevent the economic crisis spilling into third world countries.

That's why its supported by so many countries worldwide, despite the Western media doesn't say about it but instead twist it as some kind of political maneuver by Russia and China.

The decline is over the board.

The problems afflicting China’s economy are best illustrated by the slump in its once-mighty trade prowess. The country’s exports fell by 8.8% in August, year on year, the fourth month in a row of decline (in July they plunged by 14.5%). Outbound shipments from China to Japan dropped by 20%.

China has messed up with the western world and many other nations. There is a determined effort to teach China a lesson. China has a formidable manufacturing capability and is a world factory. Very difficult to replace in a short time but it would happen over time.

It would be sidelined gradually and slowly. Huawei and few others were just a start.

Chinese bots wouldn’t accept it. But it is going to happen and Xi will learn a lesson, the hard way.

My friend, you need to get out of the slave mentality. We will have a shrinking population which to me is good, automation will be adopted crazily, i have seen this first hand. You cannot depend on cheap labour anymore, if this is Indias strategy, you are fcked. I have seen my Clients factory reduce manpower by 500 ppl using customized AI automation, he reckoned he can have a ROi within 1 year. After which it is almost FREE LABOUR. China is now adopting dual circulation. Well we do have large youth unemployment but that includes ppl studying in schools. My shipyard is still having worker shortages,it is not because there are no jobs, it's because graduates don't wnat to do dirty jobs that pay decently.

We will have a shrinking population which to me is good, automation will be adopted crazily, i have seen this first hand.
Whatever, Papa Xi does is good and whatever others do is always bad.

You have answered yourself.

Whatever, Papa Xi does is good and whatever others do is always bad.

You have answered yourself.
Calm dude. I am merely stating the fact, demographic dividend is only a dividend if you can feed, clothe and educate them. If we are having a 'youth unemployment' issue even when we have a shrinking workforce and huge industrialization, then how do you think India is faring? You have a more youthful population, and smaller industrial base, who is employing your ppl? Automation and induatrial 4.0 will render alot of labour intensive industries useless.

Your statements are facts while other’s statements aren’t?

Another fact from the little red book issued by Papa Xi.
I am actually worried for my kid too. Even services industry will be affected by AI man. Future industries will not be able to employ alot of manpower. Countries which can invest in infrastructure, technical education and technology will prevail. Why do you think US is trying to kill our chip industry? If we manage to turn out chips despite all these sanctions, NOTHING can stop us.

Back
Top Bottom