What's new

The US Has Already Lost The Afghanistan War

Inshallah the Mujahedeen will punish them and kick them out of the country as losers, no one mass with the Pashtuns.
US are Liers and are the real Terrorist here.

The Taliban (can't call them Mujahideen) are just as much enemies of Pashtun, they use little Pashtuns boys for suicide missions, they are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Peshawariites. These Taliban scum have assassinated Tribal elders and they are trying their best to erase Pashtun tribal customs. When NATO withdraws we can't let these extremist fanatics force their version of Islam on Pashtuns.

62678170.jpg

:lol:

When I look at my History it makes me proud :)..it a shame not all Pashtuns know their history :(

It makes me proud too...Because Sikh empire was only foreign empire which ruled over afghanistan (almost 40 % of present land mass of Afghanistan during its Golden days) and won major battles against Afghans ruling in Peshawar, Multan and others parts of pakistan. The Afgans who once where aming Delhi were flushed as back as to kabul.

Its great to know only and only sikhs have ruled over pathans in pakistan and on its afghan border.. With all respect i also acknowledge the bravery of pathans

Afghanistan province is best solution for Afghans to have security and long term stability , as part of Pakistan

Yea! looks like after loosing the War in Afghanistan the US gonna loose their own country US as well......the evil dayz of US are getting over........Insha-Allah.......:woot:

:rofl: :rofl:

How about making Pakistan a province of Afghanistan? That would ensure stability in Pakistan :cheesy:

No! i guess u did terrible mistake/blunder.... ...it shold be like that India and Afghanistan both be Pakistans provinces for stability in the whole region ........Insha-Allah........:)

No! i guess u did terrible mistake/blunder.... ...it shold be like that India and Afghanistan both be Pakistans provinces for stability in the whole region ........Insha-Allah........:)

Just India and Afghanistan? Why not Bangladesh? Why not the entire SE Asia? Why not the Arab states? Why not the whole world?

They are not hiding, they have killed like over 3000 US solidiers and over 300 UK alone

What process have US and NATO done in the pass 10 years??..nothing

look Major Ram, you just stay in mumbai city and watch Bollywood,just dance,Sa RE GA MA PA, Saas baho etc etc..
You don't know whats going on here.

They've just killed 3000 and that means they've won the war? Do you know how many of them have been killed?

And you're saying that they're not hiding? forget about the other Taliban fighters, What was OBL doing in abbotabad for 6 years? Was he doing any press conference everyday? Why he was not getting out even once and not using internet and phones? Please go and read the meaning of 'hiding' and come back.

and how do you know about bollywood, saas bahu and sa re ga ma? you also watch them right?

U told the truth! ...US is not empire builder but the destroyer.....so this means the claim of rebuilding Afghanistan and Iraq by the US govt is an open lie......:coffee:

Not a lie...some dim-wit politicos think we should. What the posters are saying...is it SHOULD be a lie. Scr&w rebiulding. Let them biuld there own structere...with the memory that if you meddle with the US we will nock it down again.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

(exscuse the cr@ppy typing...its late...and I don't care...)

Won the "war" a while ago (destroyed the government and ran out Alquaida). The problem is using troops as cops. Not thier job. Let the Afghans deal with that.

Won the war like the british did the second world war but at what cost. US is on the verge of bankruptcy. Histiry will show that the avtions taken by americans in last 10 years led to thee end of the empire.

Back
Top Bottom