What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

Hi,

The thing is that only the Paf is a known commodity in the world air forces---good---bad---terrible or superstars---.

What this shakeup of the 27th has done to the world powers is---what if the Paf spreads its wings and influence other air forces of the region---.

Guys---this might be felt as a little trembler on the " local scale "---but the fact is that the effects of its monstrosity are far reaching and extremely deep---.

Paf's performance has shaken up the world---. Now---what if the Iraqis or the Syrians or some other countries decide to gop for the full effects of the paf's indoctrination---the consequences would be really really tough for some nations---.
Well this also means that many many countries will also try to sabotage the future projects of PAF ,as Azam projects, we need not to sleep even in peace,

Kamal hai.

Factually correct.

Correct.

Ok. This must be after the first hit.
Mam u r right about mirages part
Both Air Forces crossed loc and ib multiple time and we had air superiority in Indian airspace for good 3-4 mins , 5 sukhois were running away while being chased by our guys , there was a time when in very small pocket there were about 30 AC’s flying very closely. Rest I can’t go into details:•)
@HRK @Khafee @Signalian @The Eagle @Dazzler @Gryphon @Mentee

Ok. This must be after the first hit
Orders came from ahq ops room to disengage otherwise we could have more aerial kills then this score

I have not be informed abt LoC violation. I dont consider 2-3 km as violation.
Multiple occasions and sukhoi kill was made after foe and our guy both had a lock at eachother and our guy hit him first

Imagine on 26 Feb if enemy attacks our airbases?? PAF was too late on 26th Feb, Even enemy announced they will take revengue of pulwama attack and it was sure they will do it from Kashmir side.
I believe there are serious holes in our defense system. Enemy will never announce or tell that they will attack
During Israel arab conflict, Israel sent their soldiers on holidays, just to make impression , clouds of war is over. So did surprise attack.
Considering Rafale, Induction of S400 system, what is our planning for next 5 years. ? I fear we don't have answer.
Today enemy is roaring due to our defensive strategy.
While I agree , next day response was extraordinary , but still we were not able to cross LOC as India did with 12 mig2000. Why? due to defensive strategy.
Current events leaving few question , Are we ready to Counter Surprise attack?
Dont worry Paf always thinking n planning accordingly...

Orders came from ahq ops room to disengage otherwise we could have more aerial kills then this score

Multiple occasions and sukhoi kill was made after foe and our guy both had a lock at eachother and our guy hit him first

what it means? can you explain

My dear I beg to differ, the PAF was not surprised, it knew exactly what it was doing, the set of tactics deployed are but one of thousands of scenarios practiced specially during CCS. On a personal note I am also not surprised and rather enjoying hardcore PAF critics changing tune and trying to go with the tide now instead of being "expert pocket air marshals", in fact I am laughing. Having said that, the IAF still should not be underestimated, they are not incompetent and their equipment is still pretty lethal, in the words of Theodore Roosevelt, "speak softly and carry a big stick" should be the continued modus operandi of the PAF. Stay humble and stay vigilant.
I agree with that. The way Gen Ghafoor was saying that we'll surprise you, it seemed like he knew whats coming for the IAF and was confident about the abilities of PAF.

Not always , but only when we been pushed and thts good

We hve a information , tht some IAF , pilots been trained and tested by israelis for another big bigger strike in pakistan , and we are ready for that with PL15s ready to shoot
If true, they survive over El Kuds but not Pak!!!! SubhanAllah....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom