What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

Qaum pata nahe kaya kahaniyaen suna rahe hai.

Mirages - ground attack. Look at @Oscar posts, he is correct abt the Rose upgrade.
FC1 or F16 - none crossed LoC. F16 were present at higher altitudes & were carrying uncle sams 'amraams'.
FC1 marked all hits.
Heli was unfortunate, came under 'friendly fire' by their own forces. They are themselves to blame.

@Signalian ,,,, You made me confused and worried ……. If all the killed made by F-16 then DG-ISPR No F-16s were used ?? And if all the kill done by F-16 does that mean Chinees tech is not worthy of trying???????? Why we didn't use it????
And if all the kill done by F-16 , then forget any new or old F-16s coming to PAF …. Isreal and india will make sure that ……. And also forget any future upgrades for our F-16s , because USA wont allow that...…..
@MastanKhan , Nice article …… If indeed we used JF-17 , then that broke the cheery for west !!!! They are angry and we are their target …….. Imagine some "others" fallowing PAF , that will end the superiority hysteria..

Madam , Which one is the killer on that day , F-17 or F-16 please clear the fog !!! Thanks

Mirages - ground attack. Look at @Oscar posts, he is correct abt the Rose upgrade.
FC1 or F16 - none crossed LoC. F16 were present at higher altitudes & were carrying uncle sams 'amraams'.
FC1 marked all hits.
Heli was unfortunate, came under 'friendly fire' by their own forces. They are themselves to blame.

Spot on.. :agree:

FC1 marked all hits.
Mam u r right about mirages part
Both Air Forces crossed loc and ib multiple time and we had air superiority in Indian airspace for good 3-4 mins , 5 sukhois were running away while being chased by our guys , there was a time when in very small pocket there were about 30 AC’s flying very closely. Rest I can’t go into details:•)

A very brief summation from my side:

1. 01 x Mig-21 downed - Clear.
2. 03 x Parachutes seen - confirmed by multiple sources.
3. 02 x IAF Pilots in custody claimed by DG ISPR and PM IK Niazi - Clear.
4. 01 x IAF Pilot in custody & 01 x Pilot at CMH - Clear
5. Revision of statement to only 01 x IAF Pilot - Clear.
6. The second 'captured' pilot disappears - Clear.

False

1. Another 01 x Mig-21 downed - False*
2. Mi-17 downed by PAF - False.
3. Su - 30 MKI downed - False*
4. Members here claiming a Mirage 2000 downed - False
5. F-16s not used - False**
6. Claim that AMRAAM is integrated to JF-17 - False
7. Claim SD-10 used to down the Mig-21 - False (see point #6)

* The wreckages would have fallen within Indian side of airspace as per claims here and officially. That would have resulted in at least so called pro-azadi guy making a video and posting it on the internet. There is absolutely no way that Indians could hide that in J&K, elsewhere? May have been possible - not in J&K.

My personal comments: 03 x parachutes were seen as multiple witnesses and videos have confirmed. IA personnel confirmed same to our side. So, probability of 01 x single seater (confirmed - Mig-21; pilot captured) and 01 x (dual seater - pilots taken as per a video circulating on social media after Wg Cdr Abihnandan was taken away in PA Vehicle) is more or less likely confirmed. So, F-16? I have, seeing the data that I have been able to access, been convinced on the claim of bagging of F-16, but sans evidence, it is not a confirmation.

The insinuation that 01 x IAF pilot is being held by Pakistan as India did not claim a second pilot is not only laughable, but a downright dumb assumption, indicative of the intellectual ability of those who are holding the view.

India had more diplomatic traction to gain here (by claiming all Pilots if was true). So one can simply throw that out. Add to it, our media has a habit of butting in where it is not required to, so probability of the story being hidden is a laugh at best. Had there been another IAF pilot in your custody - the cat would have been out of the bag quite long back.

As for Mi-17, suggestion by Pakistani members of being downed by PAF is a joke. As for @Osiris claiming a blue on blue, if the gentleman has more data access than the IAF, then he may share it, because the FDR and preliminary indications (including information being passed in grapevine network on 27 Feb 2019 with me) suggest a technical fault with the helicopter. It was premised that perhaps the Indian AD had downed it, a presumption that the Court of Inquiry, conducted for every accident even in Pakistan Armed Forces, is also taking into consideration keeping in view the heightened state of alert at the time. That too, was found to be flimsy. No MANPADs were active in the area either. And anyone who has a bit of knowledge of forensics and understands the beveling resulting of a shaped projectile, can understand what occurred by looking at the picture of the tail segment.

The question then remains of what may have happened? Perhaps DG ISPR jumped the gun in claiming something that was not there? Or reacted presumptively to initial news of landing of pilots before identity could be ascertained?

interesting... what do you make of the evidence that all of the BVR and WVR seekers on Abhinandan's plane are intact and can be seen in pictures below:
The Indian story that Abhinandan shot down an F-16 has no merit after this.

Since that day Indian Air Force has been keeping well away from the border. lol
LOL.

India has grounded its entire Air Force - if you notice.

Heck, we have grounded even major civilian aircraft and about to shut down or bail out either 1 or 2 major civilian aircraft companies.

I find it strange that Pakistan is doing nothing now and allowing India to recover.

Last time they did this was in 1962.

In 1965 Pakistan ended war with Indian tanks on the canal.

Both Air Forces crossed loc and ib multiple time and we had air superiority in Indian airspace for good 3-4 mins , 5 sukhois were running away while being chased by our guys , there was a time when in very small pocket there were about 30 AC’s flying very closely. Rest I can’t go into details:•)
I still bellieve F-16 did take out one of the birds...

Recovering all four missiles AFTER almost a month is laughable.

Pakistan is HIDING something.

D2MF2TMWwAELX8n.jpeg

LOL.

India has grounded its entire Air Force - if you notice.

Heck, we have grounded even major civilian aircraft and about to shut down or bail out either 1 or 2 major civilian aircraft companies.

I find it strange that Pakistan is doing nothing now and allowing India to recover.

Last time they did this was in 1962.

In 1965 Pakistan ended war with Indian tanks on the canal.

Enlarge the image

Indians came with all kind of colors - bluish hexgon, tricolors stripes, lots of stars etc.
Its a bloody nose for all of them & its still bleeding. They are all in real pain, i can tell you, reaking with revenge.
First time in 120y, their air dominance has been called into question.
F I R ST B L O O D.

Hi,

The Paf may not have intended for it to have happened like it did---but the results of that day's---day light strike and skirmish over kashmir has many a powers shook up---concerned---and looking for answers---answers that may not be easy to find and consequences no easy to confront---.

The first major combat of two equally well equipped air forces of the world has some shocking results for the major powers to analyze and assess---.

The myth of the israeli / french / russian technology on one side---and on the other side---chinese technology with ruthless and brutally efficient Paf brains behind that technology in operation.

The Paf---after living all thru those years on sanctions---and as Air Marshall Latif quoted Gen Mushhy " we went with pockets full of money and no one would sell us the fighter aircraft---"---the Paf had a grudge against the claimed powers to be---they were mad as hell---mad as a hornets nest disturbed in the dark of the night---continuously being blamed for every wrong that was done in india by the indians themselves on their own---.

The indians came by choice---at a time and place of their chosing---openly threatening the pak military---and yret they had to trun tail.

In return---Pakistan's response of retaliation at a time and place of their own chosing was not taken seriously---and there were many who had reservations about it---.

But when pakistan struck back---the strike was made in the light of the day---for the world and the public to see---it was masterful---it was tectful---it was ruthless and it was brutal---.

Nobody in the world---no military power in the world expected that kind of retaliation by the pak military---.

And as they say---" success has many fathers---and defeat is an orphan---"---suddenly the indian air force felt like it had been orphaned by its very own---. Indian Prime minister after reviewing the losses---had the realization dawn on him that his aircraft were not capable of defending the motherland untill and unless he did not have the most modern Rafales---.

that was just one small part of the picture---. The bigger and the larger part of the picture was the Pakistan / China fighter / China EW package and china weapons broke the spell of the modern israeli / russian / french EW package---made it go to sleep and spun their own magic in chinese and pakistani and made the enemy fall from the skies---.

This was unexpected---was not a part of the picture---was not supposed to happen---was not allowed to happen---but it did---.

The unexpected successful exposure of the unknown newer weaponry into the air combat field by the Paf has had an eye popping effect in many a leading nations of the world---. The weapons system that was known to be below par and docile turned out to be a monster---.

i would not be surprised if mother China was equally surprised by the effectiveness of its weapons---.

It means all the sukhois were locked and engaged ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom