What's new

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their tears are just bringing smiles to me.

We wil do as we please. The EU is becoming more irrelevant with each day. You can hear the calls of referendums already erupting from various parts of the EU.

The fact remains that thousands of young Italians are leaving Italy for jobs here in the UK. Your youth unemployment rate is at 36%!!!!!!!!!!You are in no position to dictate to us!

Your country needs our tourist money, so go ahead put those visas. Just remember how many Italians are here. Our folks will just holiday in Norway or other countries.

you know i believed the UK and Italy are united as friends. Now you say things like this. That our tears make you smile and such stuff

you know i believed the UK and Italy are united as friends. Now you say things like this. That our tears make you smile and such stuff

Look at your posts bro. I will fight my country's corner with passion, just like you. If we can call a peace on this thread, I'm fine with it. But the abuse started from mainland Europeans.

Okay-Crying-Meme-05.png

You've made me so emotional with that.... @waz bhai take your words back....cancel the referendum now ! :cray:

Look at your posts bro. I will fight my country's corner with passion, just like you. If we can call a peace on this thread, I'm fine with it. But the abuse started from mainland Europeans.

we live in so turbulent times. we just recover from economic crisis. Now you do this...do you care at least a little bit about europe or just for yourself? why break with us like that?

thats a huge victory for putin and his divide et impera doctrine. we will have to lift sanctions against russia now to compensate the damage.

also the way you talk about us. freeloaders and all that...

Okay-Crying-Meme-05.png

You've made me so emotional with that.... @waz bhai take your words back....cancel the referendum now ! :cray:

I'll take my words back once the abuse of my country stops from people, otherwise they can expect even worse. As for the referendum our people decided that is democracy. I was more more than willing to accept a remain vote and work with it. I wouldn't have hurled abuse, or started petitions, or called people retards for their democratic choice.

we live in so turbulent times. we just recover from economic crisis. Now you do this...do you care at least a little bit about europe or just for yourself? why break with us like that?

thats a huge victory for putin and his divide et impera doctrine. we will have to lift sanctions against russia now to compensate the damage.

also the way you talk about us. freeloaders and all that...

My friend hear me out.
We had to do this. Our prime minister went to Brussels with a set of reforms. They were shot down and he was belttield. He came back with nothing. Had Brussels listened, you would have had a resounding remain vote. We were pushed into a corner and our European friends didn't care.
Italy isn't a freeloader. I haven't called anyone that. I made a comment about jobs which i regret now. I just want the abuse to stop, and let us all get on.

There you go folks, our European friends for you lol.
Most don't share your opinions anyway.
We will get a deal and I'll come back to your posts.....
no thats just him being a hypocrite and a leec,h hating us and then coming here making money to build his little hut in romania.

no thats just him being a hypocrite and a leec,h hating us and then coming here making money to build his little hut in romania.

Bro I'm shocked at what he is coming out with. It's just the worst abuse of every kind.

Bro I'm shocked at what he is coming out with. It's just the worst abuse of every kind.
indeed leeching of us and then trying to get rid of us...
on a side note there is one good thing 15 ee families moved out of councilhouses and made there way to dover.
i see some cheap houses comming on the market. and if they come back they ain't welcome.

you in particular im quiet suprised really i would have had you for a remainer, but oh well....
if we get a good deal from the eu and drug nicola sturgeon, turn nasty to the scots promising them hell and financail ruin we may have a chance of keeping them in.

then its happy days. but i have a strange feeling bojo will be pm and i think thats what he wanted all along. and thats what we need someone wild to scare the scots into remaining.

I'll take my words back once the abuse of my country stops from people, otherwise they can expect even worse. As for the referendum our people decided that is democracy. I was more more than willing to accept a remain vote and work with it. I wouldn't have hurled abuse, or started petitions, or called people retards for their democratic choice.

My friend hear me out.
We had to do this. Our prime minister went to Brussels with a set of reforms. They were shot down and he was belttield. He came back with nothing. Had Brussels listened, you would have had a resounding remain vote. We were pushed into a corner and our European friends didn't care.
Italy isn't a freeloader. I haven't called anyone that. I made a comment about jobs which i regret now. I just want the abuse to stop, and let us all get on.

thats not possible. this thing destroyed much. Its like a friend who tells you he dont want this friendship anymore. that is very emotional and very hard to overcome. this isnt about deals. its much worse. europe is important. now that uk leaves us alone we must step into its position. now italy is nr. 3....and i dont know if we can keep that responsibility at this moment whithall those big problems.

Well the Scots arent going to back off now. They will go for independence now definitely.

indeed leeching of us and then trying to get rid of us...
on a side note there is one good thing 15 ee families moved out of councilhouses and made there way to dover.
i see some cheap houses comming on the market. and if they come back they ain't welcome.

you in particular im quiet suprised really i would have had you for a remainer, but oh well....
if we get a good deal from the eu and drug nicola sturgeon, turn nasty to the scots promising them hell and financail ruin we may have a chance of keeping them in.

then its happy days. but i have a strange feeling bojo will be pm and i think thats what he wanted all along. and thats what we need someone wild to scare the scots into remaining.

More housing stock will be available for sure. The pressure should ease. It's a good time to buy.
I've always been an outer bro. This has been the case for a decade, I just saw how things were headed and just drew a line in the sand.
So far the signs are promising for example the republic of Korea has asked for a free trade deal. Others will come. As for Scotland, we have Davidson there;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36613544

Do remember it was only 62%, the rest didn't and the leader of the SNP said herself that she isn't sure that a majority of that 62% will back a split from the union. Also turnout for Scotland was low, so it doesn't reflect Scotland entirely.
We'll see about Bojo. I hear the conservative MP's don't want him, but the party does!
Sit tight bro, we need our people to be united, regardless of what we voted.

thats not possible. this thing destroyed much. Its like a friend who tells you he dont want this friendship anymore. that is very emotional and very hard to overcome. this isnt about deals. its much worse. europe is important. now that uk leaves us alone we must step into its position. now italy is nr. 3....and i dont know if we can keep that responsibility at this moment whithall those big problems.

It was a political union with many states, our ties with Italia are not one and the same thing. We haven't left Europe to drift in the abyss, we are in NATO, we will trade and stay friends.

We'll see about Bojo. I hear the conservative MP's don't want him, but the party does!
very true!!!

whats your thoughts on the south asain business secutary sajid javid, some are saying he may be a dark horse.

More housing stock will be available for sure. The pressure should ease. It's a good time to buy.
I've always been an outer bro. This has been the case for a decade, I just saw how things were headed and just drew a line in the sand.
So far the signs are promising for example the republic of Korea has asked for a free trade deal. Others will come. As for Scotland, we have Davidson there;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36613544

Do remember it was only 62%, the rest didn't and the leader of the SNP said herself that she isn't sure that a majority of that 62% will back a split from the union. Also turnout for Scotland was low, so it doesn't reflect Scotland entirely.

It was a political union with many states, our ties with Italia are not one and the same thing. We haven't left Europe to drift in the abyss, we are in NATO, we will trade and stay friends.

but you left. all those things like cooperation, exchange programs and so on ends now. you reduce us to "business deals". We suffer heavily from that.

you want free trade but dont help in europe and pay your part to make europe a better place. you made fun about our unemployment rate and its true. maybe you can force a deal on us. you reduce friends you care for to "business partners" you dont care for.

but you left. all those things like cooperation, exchange programs and so on ends now. you reduce us to "business deals". We suffer heavily from that.

you want free trade but dont help in europe and pay your part to make europe a better place. you made fun about our unemployment rate and its true. maybe you can force a deal on us. you reduce friends you care for to "business partners" you dont care for.

We left an entity that no longer listened to us, or understood us. Some individual states did. Italy being one. That's the basis for continued friendship.
We will help in Europe, for example among many things anti smuggling operations, aid etc.
I apologise about making fun of your unemployment rate, things got heated in this thread.
Before the ECT came, we didn't just base our links on trade. That spirit will continue.

We left an entity that no longer listened to us, or understood us. Some individual states did. Italy being one. That's the basis for continued friendship.
We will help in Europe, for example among many things anti smuggling operations, aid etc.
I apologise about making fun of your unemployment rate, things got heated in this thread.
Before the ECT came, we didn't just base our links on trade. That spirit will continue.

i dont know. if we break apart we will just be minions of the great powers. the only nation sble to hold europe on its shoulders is germany now and if they get tired evrything will go down. russia sees all this as a big chance.

Back
Top Bottom