The UAE expands military presence in the Horn of Africa

Kuwaiti Girl

Reaction score
Country
Kuwait
The UAE expands military presence in the Horn of Africa
http://en.rfi.fr/africa/20161224-uae-discreet-yet-powerful-player-horn-africa

yemen-reuters.jpg

The United Arab Emirates is proving to be a powerful actor in the Northeast Africa peninsula which is home to eight nations. It has secured two military bases, one in Eritrea and the other one in Somaliland, strategic for the fight in Yemen. Economies with limited resources like Puntland, Somaliland and Somalia enjoy the UAE's largesse in providing military equipment as well as extensive funding and training for its security and intelligence units.

This is generic info, not confidential.

You have the title of a military prof yet you consider such info to be unconditional? How about you go ahead first?

I have already proven to the mgmt who I am. Someone who just poped up and is claiming things, has nothing to back it up. Why am I not surprised?

I have nothing to do with the management of this site as its irrelevant nor I have to prove anything to anyone whatsoever. Just so you know, sharing any military information that is considered to be sensitive is actually illegal and punishable by law.

I have nothing to do with the management of this site as its irrelevant nor I have to prove anything to anyone whatsoever. Just so you know, sharing any military information that is considered to be sensitive is actually illegal and punishable by law.
I know, that is why I was wondering why you said this:

These two bases are permanent. One will be established in Djibouti.

Assalamu alaikum guys its ok No body has to prove anything we should respect each other doesn't matter. @UAE meet @Khafee i follow his post. Ma ba zaraba :D Aa ba peace :enjoy:

I know, that is why I was wondering why you said this:

That is not such info. The whole world knows it, at least the Arab world does. We are under consistent threat. We don't have to publicly announce that. Just like the permanent base in Yemen. After all, that is our national security and we are determined to keep it safe at least for the now.

Assalamu alaikum guys its ok No body has to prove anything we should respect each other doesn't matter. @UAE meet @Khafee i follow his post. Ma ba zaraba :D Aa ba peace :enjoy:

wa alaikum salam dear brother. Cant understand your last sentence.

That is not such info. The whole world knows it, at least the Arab world does. We are under consistent threat. We don't have to publicly announce that. Just like the permanent base in Yemen. After all, that is our national security and we are determined to keep it safe at least for the now.

wa alaikum salam dear brother. Cant understand your last sentence.

I want peace between you guys :partay: it's ok don't end on wrong side jus Chile and Analyze this forum. And Inshallah you might end up being a good friend with @Khafee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom