What's new

THE TIMES OF INDIA:China-made string kills 15-yr-old birthday boy

Well if a man driving an Indian car was killed because he ran a red traffic light and got smashed by a bus, should the title of the news story called "Indian made car killed driver"?

Sounds like blaming to me.

china made strings are known to be made of undecomposable synthetic fibre and coated with glass granules.The strenght of the string can cause oter probs with minors ...
The China made is the brand ... usually represents a specific sortie of cheap low grade items usually applied for a use and throw situation.its the generic brand identification.

How about "boy killed by string in accident"?

We have no starvation in China. In fact, Chinese eat some of the most in the world. There are more pigs in China than in the other top 40 countries combined.

and u think 50+% of our population doesn't gorge itself on protein supplementation?
haha ur naiveté amuses to say the least.u think ul know about it if there is starvation in china?

The actual people who starve are the adivasis who are cut off from the main stream.
Virgin tribes tht dont even know how to apply for a biometric identification.

Chinese String is used to emphasize powdered glass coating the String had, normal String doesn't have it. No one is blaming China for that.

I hope someone laughs on your grave too.

The boy was not flying the kite, he was just going to the shops minding his own business. No one is blaming China here. Chinese made strings were being blamed.

I saw this several days ago, didn't mention it since it invites fight on an absolute tragedy that turns a birthday party to a fatal incident. RIP to him and hope his family can live through this.

On the other hand, it is absurd to blame the string and there're even people defending it. There're so many lessons to learn in this tragedy like why it is legal for a 15 years old to ride a scouter and why there's no halmet. Somehow someone blamed the string while the child died because he hit the electric pole? Why not blaming the pole to be too strong? Be it string, pole, whataver, they are "things" that don't have a life and people control them. It is just a cheap excuse to fix the blame and with this attitude, such tragedy may happen again.

I saw this several days ago, didn't mention it since it invites fight on an absolute tragedy that turns a birthday party to a fatal incident. RIP to him and hope his family can live through this.

On the other hand, it is absurd to blame the string and there're even people defending it. There're so many lessons to learn in this tragedy like why it is legal for a 15 years old to ride a scouter and why there's no halmet. Somehow someone blamed the string while the child died because he hit the electric pole? Why not blaming the pole to be too strong? Be it string, pole, whataver, they are "things" that don't have a life and people control them. It is just a cheap excuse to fix the blame and with this attitude, such tragedy may happen again.

The string is not being blamed neither is china. The authorities are.

Banned Chinese kite strings are back in Amritsar - Times Of India

As I mentioned earlier "Chinese" is used as a prefix for all the chinese goods(chinese brands) sold in India.

The string is not being blamed neither is china. The authorities are.

Banned Chinese kite strings are back in Amritsar - Times Of India

As I mentioned earlier "Chinese" is used as a prefix for all the chinese goods(chinese brands) sold in India.

I read that one as well, that makes sense since it is indeed the strings hurting people. But for this particular incident, there're a series of events leading to the the final crash. And the author picked the title "China-made string kills", why not saying actually the pole kills? (Which is the direct reason) And buying birthday candle kills? It is simply a cheap journalism to bring readers's attention and sensation by having "China-made" in the title.

^^i think with the experience with free Indian media ,Chinese should have come to tht conclusion sooner.
Like the process of Chinese making these stings to sell better,...
The TOI media uses provocative headings to make it sell better...

if this topics on Business ethics...then thats a whole different story.

Wow, indians should to wear tinfoil hats to save themselves from China. Malnutrition there is worse than I thought. Blaming China for their own obvious failures shows how india is like a parasite on its neighbors (especially China and Pakistan), always trying to take advantage of them.

It's obvious to all of india's neighbors that india needs to be partitioned before the region can be at peace. China is their best hope!

After reading this article I suddenly understand why so many brainless resent China:rofl:

I have to say it's a splendid propaganda against China,at the same time I admire the writer due to his capacity to get a tragedy to become a comedy.

That is quite ignorant of u to say that.....

How about "boy killed by string in accident"?

We have no starvation in China. In fact, Chinese eat some of the most in the world. There are more pigs in China than in the other top 40 countries combined.

Very true, very true indeed....:no:

Next thing you know india will invade China with a forward policy and when they get humiliated by the PLA then they blame China for aggression.

Oh wait...... they already did that.....

When I was groing up in Dhaka, Manja was a serious deal. I did my own with special recipee. My Manja skillz were legendary !!:smokin:

Chinese String is used to emphasize powdered glass coating the String had, normal String doesn't have it. No one is blaming China for that.

Cut it out!No one,including Indians,will misunderstand what its title and content intend to express while reading such an article.I have many comments about it of other Indians,they seem more sober.If you need I can post them here.

Back
Top Bottom