What's new

The Taliban’s Letter to Malala Yousafzai - Must Read

So are you okay being confined to kitchen and other thing i would not want to mention here..and you would not be allowed to post here in a taliban controlled country and you won't be able to get education..is that okay with you?

Yeah i don't have any issue with kitchen ...And i was referring to Mullah word not TTP (terrorist). Read my post again :coffee:

Yeah i don't have any issue with kitchen ...And i was referring to Mullah word not TTP (terrorist). Read my post again :coffee:
Would it be ok with you if GOP imposes ban on girl education?

Would it be ok with you if GOP imposes ban on girl education?

One should only molest against the wrong implementations...I said that i have no issue with kitchen but it doesn't mean i am favoring ban on Girls education.

Very good points raised in the letter, depending on who the killer is the narrative can change. Had Malala been attacked by the West she would not have been hailed by global Jewish controlled media.

The guy who wrote the letter is completely brainwashed by Taliban.

The guy who wrote the letter is completely brainwashed by Taliban.
But he does not sound insane the way we like to portray them. He does explain why they bomb the schools is because they are used as army bunkers. No where I have heard this before and only explanation we hear is that they are against girls education. They are fighting against the west and hence they are against western education.

But he does not sound insane the way we like to portray them. He does explain why they bomb the schools is because they are used as army bunkers. .

Agreed.
But how do we know that whatever he has quoted is true??
If Taliban did want to bring about a positive change then why didnt they finance for every school they blow up??
This guy is completely blinded by his faith in Taliban.
I pity that such an educated person could join Taliban.....another young life wasted.

But he does not sound insane the way we like to portray them. He does explain why they bomb the schools is because they are used as army bunkers. No where I have heard this before and only explanation we hear is that they are against girls education. They are fighting against the west and hence they are against western education.

Honestly i didn't know the schools were used as army bunkers but even earlier i heard them give statements saying they weren't against girls education and i do believe they are not even remotely as insane as most might like to paint thats how they ultimately get to influence and indoctrinate people.

Crazy that so many here are so eager to sympathise with these scumbags. They shot this girl in the head, they are slaughtering all these people for any number of reasons. These people aren't insane, they just want you & everyone else to live in their version of the world. And it ain't pretty

Thts bs.. army doesnt use girl schools as "bunkers" lmao.. do you even know what a bunker is? ... also do these look like military bunkers to you:

2s9c2sm.jpg

https://www.google.com.pk/search?hl....0....0...1ac.1.30.img..18.8.1083.q5ZUTlujp3I

Clearly a smart guy but not smart enough to avoid being completely brainwashed. He talks about Kissinger wanting to bring down the 3rd world population by 80% and the Polio drives being part of this - why then has the Pak population increased by about 250% in that time!?

He's going on about the British wanting to export their education all over the world. The reality is that Muslim caliphs voluntarily brought in doctors, teachers and experts from Europe all the time to share education and consult at their courts. By 1835 the british had invented the steam engine, the shotgun, cement and the electric motor - so was it in our benefit or not to learn the knowledge that lead to these ? More importantly, yes British education promotes British values but when did they stop Muslims reading the Quran and the hadith? If TTP are such pious folk, isn't that all one needs to be 'educated' - what other islamic education system are they talking about? Basically what this buffoon means is that we should have only learnt the islamic things and closed our minds to new knowledge if its from outside.

Another reality check for any TTP sympathisers at PDF is that while these people fondly remember the glory of the Muslim empire they seem to forget that their version of Islam does not chime with that time - the empire had music, arts, grandeur and opulence, whereas this group value simplicity, strict regiment and perfect translation of the Salaf era.

The most dangerous part of his ideology - dangerous because it sounds truthful and seductive - is the stance about why we should all conform to a global lifestyle, global agenda etc. To that i will say; in a thief's eyes everyone looks like the police. The fact that the whole world can start getting on finally after so many centuries is a massive blessing for humanity but in TTP eyes it is just poison. He conveniently forgets that his group's stated aim is make Islam the global agenda - but he is too blind to see the contradiction in that.

Crazy that so many here are so eager to sympathise with these scumbags. They shot this girl in the head, they are slaughtering all these people for any number of reasons. These people aren't insane, they just want you & everyone else to live in their version of the world. And it ain't pretty

Nobody is sympathising with them i wonder why if anybody doesn't start verbally abusing them here its considered equivalent to showing sympathy with them.

I was just pointing out what he quoted in the letter about the schools being used as hideout by the army and the militants during their transit and are hence used as target by the other. It does not mean I support their cause. Even during Iraq war we have seen Saddam army hiding in schools and doing shoot outs. It sounds believable and may be the cause of so many schools being destroyed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom