97656890.jpg

97656885.jpg

97656863.jpg

97656851.jpg

97656841.jpg

97656823.jpg

97656817.jpg

80067921.jpg

I was wondering since the altitude is not high, still there are no trees on this range...

Correct. These hills are not very lush, to say the least. But, as you well know, there is such a thing as rugged beauty. Besides, the mountains of Sindh offer the nearest place to escape the stifling heat of the plains to millions of people. If they really build a safe and secure resort at Gorakh then I'd rather be there in a tent during May-Sept. period then suffer Karachi's heat and humidity.

But let's not spoil @W.11's thread.

Correct. These hills are not very lush, to say the least. But, as you well know, there is such a thing as rugged beauty. Besides, the mountains of Sindh offer the nearest place to escape the stifling heat of the plains to millions of people. If they really build a safe and secure resort at Gorakh then I'd rather be there in a tent during May-Sept. period then suffer Karachi's heat and humidity.

But let's not spoil @W.11's thread.

that was not my point, they are beautiful ofcourse, no doubt.. I was just wondering why there are no trees...anyway these places in Sindh should be developed, its ideal tourist, hiking and vocational spots.

some pictures seem to be dara zhob @DESERT FIGHTER ?

that was not my point, they are beautiful ofcourse, no doubt.. I was just wondering why there are no trees...anyway these places in Sindh should be developed, its ideal tourist, hiking and vocational spots.

some pictures seem to be dara zhob @DESERT FIGHTER ?

These are frm DIK,mughalkot,daraban etc.. not sure if u these count as suleiman mountains...

Takht e Suleiman :

526960_627632937289649_1962692085_n (1).jpg

PS: Zhob isnt called "dara zhob"... just zhob... ur frnd is probably frm daraban near DIK.. 2.5 hours away frm zhob...

Marvelous pics, damn beautiful area for tourism development

@Leader here is the "Pul e Serat" i told u abt yesterday (near Danasar):

images.jpg

97656863.jpg

Most of the pics of this road are old... it has been contructed or under construction(or atleast it was 1-2 year back)..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom