What's new

The Stage is Set for an Escalation: The Meaning of Syria’s Attack on Turkish Forces

We are all making our own points. I have seldom seen anyone budge from their adopted worldview on this forum.

So, let's just agree to disagree. I do not feel Turkey has any right to try and implement regime change --- it is simply achieving Israeli objectives in the region. Is Netanyahu not bloodthirsty? Where were Turkeys jets and spec ops forces when Gaza was being destroyed? Turkey just wants a compliant neighbor --- that's it. Let's stop pretending there is any moral authority here.

It was Turkey that stood up for Gaza and punished israel by suspending diplomatic relation. Yes, it is true that Netanyahu is bloodthirsty but is he doing that to his own people? Now honestly tell me which bloodthirsty maniac is worse?

It was Turkey that stood up for Gaza and punished israel by suspending diplomatic relation. Yes, it is true that Netanyahu is bloodthirsty but is he doing that to his own people? Now honestly tell me which bloodthirsty maniac is worse?

In my opinion, Israel is a far bigger problem than Syria ever was. Let's agree to disagree.

Israel is a far bigger problem than Syria ever was

let the truth come out without taqiyya.. you mean israel is a far bigger worser because they are jews and assad is a (wannabe) shia so you are not against this non human beeing assad who is more insane than firawn (he killed only all the special born)

let the truth come out without taqiyya.. you mean israel is a far bigger worser because they are jews and assad is a (wannabe) shia so you are not against this non human beeing assad who is more insane than firawn (he killed only all the special born)

Exactly!

Do tell me when Israel kills 500,000 Palestinians in a span of just 5 years! If a Jew kills a Muslim it is a problem of Ummah but If a Muslim kills a Muslim its an internal matter. F that.

The Jet that attacked Turk army belonged to Assad regime, but the pilots were Iranians (almost 100% sure). No denial that Russia involved in the attack.

In the future, We will witness counter attacks of Turk army against Iranian soldiers directly or indirectly.

Last edited:
But the first condition is that Syria's regional neighbors should stop interfering in Syria.

You can't expect us to leave our border security in short term and national security in long term to Russia, Usa or whichever else since we have 900+ km borderline shared with them. We didn't start the war but we suffered and we won't sit watch what happens next.

Not at all. I'm not even a Shia. And I have nothing against the Jewish people as a religious group. I am involved with a film on Sultan Saladin, who welcomed Jews back to Jerusalem after freeing it from Crusader control. The modern state of Israel, especially the ultra right-wing Zionists, are not necessarily upholding Jewish values.

All I am saying is that if Turkey is so concerned about morality, maybe Turkey can send its tanks and special forces to free Palestine, which is under an unethical and illegal occupation.

The truth is that Turkey is not acting on morality or ethics -- it is simply doing what it feels is in its best political interest, which is what all countries do. We shouldn't sugar coat it as some kind of moral righteousness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom