What's new

The slow poisoning of Pakistan - Mera Jisam meri marzi is anti-thesis of Islam

These bastards stole my slogan
"mera hath meri machine, kum kharach bala nashin"

and slightly changed it to "mera jism meri merzi", they need to pay me royalties with their jisam

How? Would you like your daughter, mother or sister to be married to an abusive man who beats her, rapes her, and controls her as if she has no rights? The slogan just means that such men should not abuse women like this and let them live freely.

It's perfectly acceptable for a human to demand basic rights, according to Islam, the constitution of Pakistan, and international law.

If it is a human-rights issue, why not directly ask what you want? "Equal rights for women" or "women rights matter" is the right slogan if it is indeed a matter of women rights. Don't you think? I wonder where would you disagree on that suggestion?

"Mera Jism Meri Marzi" does not take you to the destination you claim you want. To protect the weak, you will need to work with the weak as well as the dominating side. If the intention is to have better families, you will work to educate men and women within the family - and demand punishment for the abuser whoever they are. There are men who are a victim of domestic violence as well as women who are the victim of domestic violence. Both sides are on the giving and receiving end. Women are undoubtedly more victim as they are weak - but to protect the weak you need to work with the weak as well as with the strong, raising awareness on both sides. Is that a fair solution? If you really want to make women's life better, why would you not take this path?

Anyone who's sincere in improving women's life will work on the family. You cannot improve women's life by promoting rebellion against the family or men. You cannot promote hate so the love might increase. Do you see the point?

Last edited:
There is an organized feminist-atheist efforts to secularize Pakistani youth. And there's literally zero push back from Pakistani state. I am part of the secret aurat march organizing group (dont ask how I infiltrated that lol)----and trust me mate, they post the most filthy thoughts on there. Open blasphemy, mocking of Hijab, organized efforts to run campaigns regarding "discrediting Qur'anic narrative" (actual post btw, can share screenshot if you want) and so much more. These girls run organized campaigns to go in Pakistani groups online like Soul Sisters, Food/Diet groups, Music groups etc---and post content that is designed to raise doubts about Prophet's validity, Quranic truthfulness, Islam in general etc. They copy-paste a lot of Christian missionary attacks on Islam that a common Muslim can't respond to because he lacks the expertise.

Guess what? Maria Memon, Sana Bucha, Iffat Omar, Najam Sethi's daughter and many other celebrities/public figures etc are all part of that secret group. The girls running it live in DHA phase 8 Karachi and can't even speak Urdu---they converse in English IRL (female members of my family know them personally and hence I've interacted with them and introduced myself as an 'agnostic' because you have to be one to become part of that crowd and get "in" on it).

Here is a small example. Meet Atiya Abbas (The main co-ordinator of of Aurat March Karachi organizing committee. Atiya is Nighat Dad's right-hand girl in her NGO)

25.jpg

31a.png

31c.png

31e.png

31f.png

52a.png

59.png

61.png

This is just one example. I can post so many of such screenshots. They dont even hide it. They operate in Pakistan with immunity. The gutless state lets these B!tches run amuck and destroy our identity, culture, religious values without any hick up. Atiya is a lecterur btw---just like a lot of these Marxist-Atheists.

If I am able to get this much info on these filthy actors and their operations---please tell me the mahaan ISI/FIA/MI etc dont know them? They do, but they refuse to do anything. Mostly because a lot of these girls are nieces of some Brigadier or well-connected beaurocrat. This is so demoralizing for us educated, patriot Pakistanis.

The 'secret' aurat-march group openly trades alcohol-drugs etc as well. They openly break the law and get away with it.

1609481945199.png

If the state let these vultures leech off us, then how can one expect feelings of patriotism and sacrifice towards our 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' from common Middle-class folks like me and most of the folks that waste our energies to defend Pakistan online and in real life?

So you are saying this is a revolt against Sharia Law? Sharia is the Islamic constitution. Who can reject a constitution and still claim to be a law-abiding citizen of the state? People who have wrongly enforced it will answer before Allah - but a 700 years long Muslim empire has lived and prospered on Sharia Laws. If some NGOs have problems with it - they are welcome to have problems. Narendra Modi too has a problem with Islam so let some NGOs be among them.

But by saying what you've just said, you have actually cornered yourself where you will be allowed to have issues. Non-believers do have issues - and if Aorat March is to promote what non-believers believe then sure - they are not welcome.

You are free as long as you are not harming anyone with your freedom. It is a fundamental principle of freedom. If Aorat March is keen to spread hatred against Islam or Islamic values you know what's my answer.

So, basically a women's testimonial being half to that of a man because her brain is deficient is the way forward, and also domestic violence should be legalized because a man won't be asked by God regarding the beating of his wife.

This is traditional Sharia law, and this is what you accept.

So, basically a women's testimonial being half to that of a man because her brain is deficient is the way forward, and also domestic violence should be legalized because a man won't be asked by God regarding the beating of his wife.

This is traditional Sharia law, and this is what you accept.

Men's vote is equal to women and men's social and judicial rights are equal to women.
  • A man's witness testimony is equal to women.
  • Men's punishments or rewards for crimes are equal to women.
  • Allah judgement criteria for men is the same as women.
  • Ways of worship, fasting, eating, being or living for men are the same as women (infect women have extra permissions where men don't).
  • You speak of women's half vote, which was on financial accounts when women didn't use to participate in financial matters. Their court testimony was and is equal to men, their electoral vote was and is equal to men, their social weight on all matters was and is equal to that of men, their opinion vote was and is equal to that of men.
Allah has created her physically different and Allah's system protects her more than it does to men. How?
  • Women don't have to work for food, clothing, shelter or anything they need in life. It is obligatory for men to provide for them regardless of their working status.
  • If women earn, which they can, they don't have to spend on the family. Their earned money is their discretion without husband, father or anyone having a claim on that.
  • They receive a share of the division of wealth from their father (half as compared to men) as well as the husband (the other half which makes it a whole) but men only receive a share of their father's wealth and ultimately receive the same wealth as women do.
  • In hardships (like wars) their participation is not required, yet they can and have.
  • In honour and Respect, (as a mother) their level is 3 times higher than that of men (father).
These are the problems when you learn from the media and refuse to develop an understanding by learning from the source. If this is your chosen way of being, you will be fed with propaganda and you will be a victim of misinformation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom