What's new

The seminar on Assam in Delhi adds fuel to the fire

Let Assam be!!After the new fence comes along the Indo-Bangla border the annual pole vaulting event is going to loose much of it's pomp!!You guy's better worry about the Rohingya influx into BD. . . :lol:

Illegal muslims and assamese muslims are totally different, our muslim brother looks fair face and good looking we can identify and the bangladeshi muslims are like illness people wearing dirty cloths and under proverty.......

Illegal muslims and assamese muslims are totally different, our muslim brother looks fair face and good looking we can identify and the bangladeshi muslims are like illness people wearing dirty cloths and under proverty.......
YES bro u are so right they look so different and they cant speak assamese also , they smell like **** nd dont know how to behave , the problem is that we hire them to do the dirty work in guwahati for example most of laborers and rickshaws are operated by these illegals because they agree to work for lower wage . But i am happy that measures are being taken , if only bjp comes to power we can see some significant progress otherwise tarun gogoi is a piece of sh*@ :angry:

Bangladeshi propaganda

Bangladeshi propaganda? Really? How?

M. Burhanuddin Qasmi is a Mumbai based Assamese native and editor of English monthly Eastern Crescent. He contributed this article to Media Monitors Network (MMN).

:rofl: :rofl:

he is telling the truth , we can easily differentiate between bangladeshis and assamese muslims idiot , my land i know it better :coffee:

And what about the author? Is he an illegal Bangladeshi in disguise? I must say, our agents must be doing a fantastic job :azn:

We secretly plan to annex all of NE India. Your nukes are useless.

Therefore, we aren't idiots :no: We are geniuses :D

he is telling the truth , we can easily differentiate between bangladeshis and assamese muslims idiot , my land i know it better :coffee:

We know who is Indian and who is Bangladesh idiot.. Bangladeshis are handsome good looking and anybody can tell who is bangladeshi and who is from poverty stricken ugly Indian from a mile away..

Now truth about our assamese people is that we are mongoliod race people and our muslisms are too and when a bangladeshi appears in front of us he looks like a bangladeshi and there4 as i stated above they are making dirty to our lovely nature of assam here n there so,its our right to clean dirt

Now truth about our assamese people is that we are mongoliod race people and our muslisms are too and when a bangladeshi appears in front of us he looks like a bangladeshi and there4 as i stated above they are making dirty to our lovely nature of assam here n there so,its our right to clean dirt

India is not a mongoloid country your moron. Ask Indians why these people look like them. You better go and become part of chinkos which will solve the problem.

hahahaha....

India is a place of diversity u will find different religion ,caste......and we looks like japnz,koreanz,thai,but nt chinkos bcoz chinkos i,e chinese are not more the 5feet and we are got it bangla frnd

I'd have to say, you are very cute when you try to be racist.

I think there is one chap in our neighborhood just like that...

Oh well...

Please, go on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom