What's new

We Don’t Seek Benevolence, But Don't Malign us Either – Part II - Saf Shikan-1.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saf_Shikan-page-001.jpg
Saf_Shikan-page-002.jpg
Saf_Shikan-page-003.jpg
Saf_Shikan-page-004.jpg
Saf_Shikan-page-005.jpg

Saf_Shikan-page-006.jpg

Attachments

• Saf_Shikan.pdf
    528.6 KB · Views: 92
  • slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 25,994
Last edited:
@Aeronaut - Can you post a link of 'part 1' because the link in the image can't be clicked upon because....well its an 'image' ! :unsure:

Salam on the jawans! A couple of years ago I did a bit of trekking at about 8000-10000 feet ASL. Before starting I thought it's a piece of cake but just half an hour into it I was praising Pak Fauj for their feats at Siachin and Kargil. Even at comparatively moderate gradients it was hell, we had to sit and catch up our breath every hundred meters or so. People have NO IDEA of how tough these low oxygen/high altitude environments are!

Pak Fauj Zindabad! The nation is under your debt.

What the jawans do is simply awesome!

But the leadership is the same one that led us into this stalemate to begin with. Or do we wish to brush over this fact?

Salam on the jawans! A couple of years ago I did a bit of trekking at about 8000-10000 feet ASL. Before starting I thought it's a piece of cake but just half an hour into it I was praising Pak Fauj for their feats at Siachin and Kargil. Even at comparatively moderate gradients it was hell, we had to sit and catch up our breath every hundred meters or so. People have NO IDEA of how tough these low oxygen/high altitude environments are!

Pak Fauj Zindabad! The nation is under your debt.
So you have a fair idea how it is up there.

BTW, we used to play cricket at 10K feet where our HQ was located, i mean that place was 'easy' :D
@Xeric , my God....

I have no words to speak with.

All I can say is that we are blessed with Men with will stronger than Steel.
We have the best men this Nation can provide.

What the jawans do is simply awesome!

But the leadership is the same one that led us into this stalemate to begin with. Or do we wish to brush over this fact?

What an idiotic post and that too totally counter to the thread.

What else could there be, if not a stalemate? Unless you wish Pakistan to withdraw unilaterally. It has nothing to do with leadership of any one country. It has to do with leadership of both the countries.

Back
Top Bottom