What's new

The Reason we want to release the indian Pilot

Pakistan has come out on top of the military skirmish, it has come out on top of the propaganda skirmish, and this move will put Pakistan on top of the diplomatic skirmish.

Basically, India cannot do anything, because of Pakistan vowing to return the pilot. If India does do something, the Indian government will look like war mongers, which would be diplomatically disastrous for them. They may win a few seats in the next election, but internationally, their position will have weakened significantly. War mongering only works, if you're actually willing to go to war, Modi and India are not.

Weak and idiotic decision by imran khan .
Should have waited until india positive response .
Should have used that pilot as bargaining chip .
Not really. This preempts India from escalating the situation, as if they do, then India will face diplomatically, internationally. Indian cannot be seen to be a war mongering nation, as it would run counter to their entire narrative they've had for the last few decades. It would affect their diplomatic standing, international military relations, and most of all, risk hurting their economy.

This move is actually a stroke of genius, as it actually ends up also turning the Indian population against Modi, and lowering his political capital for basically very little in exchange. Even if we were to believe India somehow shot down an F-16 (it didn't), an F-16 would be well worth the price of the conundrum that India is facing due to Pakistan's, and Imran Khan's masterful diplomatic moves.

We are showing a goodwill gesture for the sake of peace but wait till you get not even a thank your from the gutter nation. They will make this into something else. Like IK or Pakistan got scared or how they somehow forced us to release this pilot.
I also hope that we as a nation have learned what kind of chutyia & ghtaya people we are dealing with.

You can't teach a rabid dog peace. Has Modi ever talked about peace with Pakistan?
No but indians are not my measuring yard stick of how to deal with anything!

We should learn from Prophet and his mercy not from blood thirsty indians! So saying indian did this that should have no value to us coz we are not Indians!

moral high horse par.
Oh we have the moral high horse....literally! We are the ones who are preaching peace while the other side is just boiling to death in anger/ jealous/ hatred....while we are in peace and preaching it! CHILL MODE!

BC lagey raho phir issi moral high horse par.
Dushman ne tumhara bera gharak kar k rakh dia bai in international stage.

Dushman ne nahi.
Hum ne apna bera ghark kiya hai every time we have tried to emulate them.
The screw ups in 1971, and ever since are all because we tried to be "them", instead of being us like in 1965 and before.

When we are doing the right thing, when we are doing what the international audience and the sensible audience in india wants to see, then we are sowing the seeds of an improved imagery of Pakistan on international media.
Not a Pakistan that keeps a prisoner of war and negotiates over him.
But a Pakistan who goes and kicks some ***, blows indian jets, captures a pilot, but once captured he is a non combatant in our custody and needs to be treated like Muslims ought to.

Fix your inner self and everything and the opinions of people about you will change as well. And that means what is in your heart, as much as what we do as a nation.

Every other egoistic kid knows how to bark and throw blind punches. It takes strength to be calm and control oneself.
Modi is the kid, Imran is a man. That's the difference here.

You can't teach a rabid dog peace. Has Modi ever talked about peace with Pakistan?

What you do to teach a dog? Become Dogs or stay humans?

Dushman ne nahi.
Hum ne apna bera ghark kiya hai every time we have tried to emulate them.
The screw ups in 1971, and ever since are all because we tried to be "them", instead of being us like in 1965 and before.

When we are doing the right thing, when we are doing what the international audience and the sensible audience in india wants to see, then we are sowing the seeds of an improved imagery of Pakistan on international media.
Not a Pakistan that keeps a prisoner of war and negotiates over him.
But a Pakistan who goes and kicks some ***, blows indian jets, captures a pilot, but once captured he is a non combatant in our custody and needs to be treated like Muslims ought to.

Fix your inner self and everything and the opinions of people about you will change as well. And that means what is in your heart, as much as what we do as a nation.

Every other egoistic kid knows how to bark and throw blind punches. It takes strength to be calm and control oneself.
Modi is the kid, Imran is a man. That's the difference here.

What you do to teach a dog? Become Dogs or stay humans?

You shoot them in the head or even better on the dot head.

I personally don't like this decision but i know that he knows things that we don't. And that there is a complete team with him, he has the advice of Army, and ISI so the decision must have been made after proper thinking.

Emotional child doesnt know the meaning of diplomacy...All that sounds good when you dont have the country's future and are farsighted!

The PM owes no one any explanations...IF PAF or PAK army didnt like IK's decision, they wouldnt have allowed him with the thumbs up!

They have their reasons, we as a nation need to respect and back it! Dont become indian [verb for blood thirsty] that you forget to respect and side your nation due to emotions - take a look at india their emotions are showing the world they are blood thirsty liars!
Exactly! I was laughing at how immature Indians are, but my own countrymen put me to shame. They are so emotional and divided. Indians will be laughing at us.

I Stand with Imran Khan and our army and have full trust in them, they know the situation much better than us. All we should do is entrust them especially at such a crucial time.

53541729_2722386971106576_7287744136130592768_n.jpg

You shoot them in the head or even better on the dot head.

Well, if you can use your brain for a while.

Keeping the pilot is keeping a rapid dog on your backyard and waiting for him to bite you because he has a reason to come after you, and use it to fuel propaganda against you.
And use the entire international media to propagate a wrong image on you.

Releasing the pilot, you take away the narrative from your enemy and kill the dog.

It's 5th gen warfare where imagery and optics matter. Not the shots you fired that no one saw, but what you did after. And is Pakistan nailing the aftermath by presenting the best optics in the shape of a well treated enemy? Yes they are.

The PM owes no one any explanations...

And here I though that we have democracy in Pakistan; NOT dictatorship... o_O

IF PAF or PAK army didnt like IK's decision, they wouldnt have allowed him with the thumbs up!

How do you know that Pak Army likes the decision of releasing Indian pilot so soon?? Please share your source.

They have their reasons, we as a nation need to respect and back it! Dont become indian [verb for blood thirsty] that you forget to respect and side your nation due to emotions.

The people of Pakistan are just asking about the sanity behind the decision of releasing the indian pilot in such a hurry & without any apparent benefit. Last time I checked, that how democracy works by answering the questions of public at large.

.... or may I am wrong and we have democratic dictatorship in Pakistan. Right?

How do you know that Pak Army likes the decision of releasing Indian pilot so soon?? Please share your source.

The people of Pakistan are just asking about the sanity behind the decision of releasing the indian pilot in such a hurry & without any apparent benefit. Last time I checked, that how democracy works by answering the questions of public at large.

Isn't it better to let your action do the talking? Sometimes the reasoning maybe of sensitive nature, and we dont want to show our hands to the enemy.

Exactly! I was laughing at how immature Indians are, but my own countrymen put me to shame. They are so emotional and divided. Indians will be laughing at us.

I Stand with Imran Khan and our army and have full trust in them, they know the situation much better than us. All we should do is entrust them especially at such a crucial time.

Indians should laugh at us as we are handing over their pilot in hurry & losing the military win on diplomatic table. The press conference of Indian military heads has already revealed that the Indian pilot will claim that F-16 is shot down by him and will be used as a source of Indian propaganda against Pakistan

Betay rona dhona choro. Chand maheeny ruku bari khaber aany wali hai.
@I S I Imran Khan nain Jo kia thek kia hai. Indians ki baton pe chalny lagy tu hamara hal us shaks ka Sa hoga Jo gadhy se Gary main kushti kerta hai. Kion keh kch dyre bad pta chalta hai keh aapky kapray tu gandy horahy hain per gadhy ko maza aaraha hai.

Did he sanction you for your thoughts? No, right? So there is no dictatorship!

It is common sense...We all know army and civilian are in the best of terms...IK wont make a blunder...If he said release he must have consulted someone...He didnt wake up and came up with that idea...

IF army wanted to keep Abhi longer they would have told IK by not making him a celebrity...

Democracy is not the name for giving away state plans...Maybe it is a calculated move, maybe there is something happening in the background, for all we know they implanted a chip in Abhi!

Must IK announce state secrets? I dont think that is democracy, more like stupidity!

Learn the meaning of dictatorship and stop using it without thought!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom