What's new

The REAL Reason Britain is Freaking Out About Scottish Independence

Go,Scotland,and be your own master。

There would no Sino-Indian border problems if it were not for the Brits who not only brought opium to China but also looted India。

Payback time。

The above post shows, some of our thoughts are common:cheers:...... but for the rest, I am ready...:guns:

So if Scotland gains independence they will inherent 8 euro fighter typhoons-

What about Nukes?-

Forget nukes..... Which side will uncle SAM go? thats the question. I will bet in favour of Scotland........big oil reserve:lol:

What about Nukes?-
They want the nukes out of Scottish territory...this is one of the major demands of the YES campaign

I would love to see an independent Scotland but it will never happen. The English will rig the elections.

LOL - Great Britain is no More Great, - it is the Greatest ever humiliation of a mighty empire broken into pieces like that in Queens time. Ghusshhh this hurts Queen and British...the bubble is broken!!!

LOL - Great Britain is no More Great, - it is the Greatest ever humiliation of a mighty empire broken into pieces like that in Queens time. Ghusshhh this hurts Queen and British...the bubble is broken!!!

Scotland won't get independence. Western elites will never let it happen.

What about Nukes?-

From what I understand there is a UK nuckear submarine base in northern Scotland. This would have to be move back to English territory in the event of a yes vote. Its one of the reasons the english say a yes vote would hurt uk security. The scotts coukd convert the base to non nuclear submarine purposes because I dont think they want or need nukes.

I don't think the Scots, just like Iceland, need an army at all, there will probably be a more or less ceremonial army with kilt, pipe bags and shiny swords at best. That would save a lot of money that would be beneficial to the economy as well as society. I mean, who is going to attack a defenceless Scotland? The English? Well, then hell will break loose in Europe.

Or may be this:

scotch.png

They will keep getting scotch, even if the scotland seperates, the price may get increased.

They

What about Nukes?-

They wont get nukes, I believe.

Britain wont give any of its SSBNs to Scotland and Scotland, as far as sources inform, does not have industrial capacity to build SSBNs on its own.

Besides with a GDP of 250 billion dollars, it will be hard for them to maintain nukes and SSBNs.

I don't think the Scots, just like Iceland, need an army at all, there will probably be a more or less ceremonial army with kilt, pipe bags and shiny swords at best. That would save a lot of money that would be beneficial to the economy as well as society. I mean, who is going to attack a defenceless Scotland? The English? Well, then hell will break loose in Europe.

SNP is commuted to spend 4 billion US dollars a year for defence.

While it would have no chance of stopping an attack from a major power, it could make it costly for them in order to make them think twice.

They

They wont get nukes, I believe.

Britain wont give any of its SSBNs to Scotland and Scotland, as far as sources inform, does not have industrial capacity to build SSBNs on its own.

Besides with a GDP of 250 billion dollars, it will be hard for them to maintain nukes and SSBNs.

Scotland does not want nukes.

I hope Scotland gets Independence, they have fighting for freedom since 300 years much worse then Indian subcontinent occupation .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom