What's new

The racism towards Black Palestinians in Gaza!

Trying to find a way to underline Palestinians when the whole bubble of democracy has shifted to genocidal and apartheid regime...
Trying to hide the truth by writing irrelevant rants.

One simple question: When was the last time you saw the "oppressed" people in Gaza or in the West Bank or anywhere else in the world making a rally for Kashmir???

Has that ever happened in your lifetime? Just once?

If not, why do you think it has not happened?

Why do you cry for people who would NEVER cry for you???

Unfortunately racism is widespread everywhere.

So? Why do you even mention that? It is totally irrelevant that other people are racist....but if a people cry about oppression and racism for decades and therefore demand help and solidarity, then these people are not allowed to be even slightly racist towards anybody, especially not towards people who are living amongst them, plain and simple, no further discussion!!!

Why aren't Africans interested in nuclear bombs and advanced weaponry yet?

One simple question: When was the last time you saw the "oppressed" people in Gaza or in the West Bank or anywhere else in the world making a rally for Kashmir???

So? Why do you even mention that? It is totally irrelevant that other people are racist....but if a people cry about oppression and racism for decades and therefore demand help and solidarity, then these people are not allowed to be even slightly racist towards anybody, especially not towards people who are living amongst them, plain and simple, no further discussion!!!
I agree that the Palestinians should not be racist. I question your political agenda however.

they are probably too busy being genocided to think about other people, how dare they

and my sympathy for the victims of genocide is not contingent on them taking some time out from being slaughtered to worry about me, you sick bastard

By the way, the neighbourhood that Black people are forced to live in in Gaza is called "Al abeed".....The Slave!!!

Well, Africans were referred to as 'Negros' in my 6th Class Social Studies book (I'm 35, BTW).

I don't think the book writers were trying to offend anyone, considering there aren't any Blacks in Pakistan!

Sometimes, the name just sticks, kind of like Shoodar!

One of the most racist countries on earth? Is this a joke? Then why do so many foreigners live in Germany? And why do so many more continue to come to Germany, if it is so racist?
I already told you that Germany is NOT racist, stop reading woke left-leaning articles which ride the victimhood mentality.
Germany is one of the least racist countries on earth, that is why immigrants from countries thousands of kilometers away continue to flood this country. You don't see them flooding to Japan, because Japan IS racist to the core! Yes, there has been a rise in xenophobia in Germany, which is absolutely understandable considering the way how so many of the immigrants behave in this generous country!!!

If immigrants in Pakistan would behave the same way they do in Germany....I think we both know what would happen!

And let's for the sake of the argument say that Germans are indeed racist, so what?! Do Germans claim to be oppressed? Do Germans demand help and solidarity from other people? So what it this for a comparison that you make?!

And by the way: Beside Africans, Desis are the most dark-skinned people on earth, not all of them, but many. So how do you think the people that you care for in Gaza really feel about your people? How do you think Pakistanis would get treated in Gaza? Do you think they give any damn about your people in Kashmir? Why do you cry for people who would NEVER cry for your people???

So instead of worriying about me using slurs against people whom I indeed hate, just think about how these people would treat your people if you had to live amongst them!!!
Stop crying dude.

@waz

Yesterday in Berlin, there was a football match between the German national team and the Turkish national team.

Just look at the crowd...the Turks there live in Germany since decades and remember, this happened in Berlin in Germany, but it doesnt feel like it is Germany, right?

And now look how unbelievably disrespectful these Turks are towards the German team in Berlin in Germany, although these Turks live in Germany since decades, look how they are booing at the team of the country the live in:

They booed and yelled the whole match against the German team!!!

Just look how these Turks feel nothing but hate and disgust for the country they live in!
Can you imagine how the Germans feel when they see this?!

Now imagine immigrants in Pakistan behaving this way....how would Pakistanis react?!

So much for your claim about Germany being one of the most racist countries on earth....

This thread is not about Israelis or South Africans or whatever.

Don't Palescumians claim to be better than Israelis?!

Again, if Israel had bombed the Al-Abeed neighbourhood (the Slave neighbourhood), Palescumians wouldnt shed any tears for the Slaves. So there is no need to shed tears for Palescumians!
Apparently you don't understand Arabic.. the girl is the most complainer..and at the end she says she made it!

My friend..when you are young in school and you are skinny, fat, handicapped or else.. you get comments from your peers..
Listen to the others who say they never suffered from racism in Palestine..its in the same video.. so stop your rant.. it is really misplaced..

@waz

Yesterday in Berlin, there was a football match between the German national team and the Turkish national team.

Just look at the crowd...the Turks there live in Germany since decades and remember, this happened in Berlin in Germany, but it doesnt feel like it is Germany, right?

And now look how unbelievably disrespectful these Turks are towards the German team in Berlin in Germany, although these Turks live in Germany since decades, look how they are booing at the team of the country the live in:

Just look how these Turks feel nothing but hate and disgust for the country they live in!

Now imagine immigrants in Pakistan behaving this way....how would Pakistanis react?!

So much for your claim about Germany being one of the most racist countries on earth....
This happens even between city teams all around the world.. you are trying to make a false point here!

Isn't this interesting?
I know, other people are also racist towards Blacks, but you would guess the people, who since decades claim to be oppressed more than anyone else in the world, would be the most compassionate people on earth, but no, not if you have a black skin color....

By the way, the neighbourhood that Black people are forced to live in in Gaza is called "Al abeed".....The Slave!!!
I think racism is a milder problem in the Middle East compared to intense religious hatreds. Minor irritants pale into insignificance compared to primal desire to exterminate the other based on religious difference.

@waz

They treat them like $hit for years even though they came over as guest workers to rebuild the country.
It’s a common theme in Germany to hate the migrant be them black, Muslim of whatever.
You can sit on your PC all day long defending Germany and shouting out left wing conspiracy whenever someone presents substantial proof of the bigotry that exists here.

They wouldn't react at all. You can see it from the 40+ years of disrespect from Afghans. Only nowadays Pakistanis deported them.

Last edited:
If Israel had only destroyed the Al-Abeed neighbourhood in Gaza, you can be 100% sure the Palescumians couldn't care less. They would definitely not call for revenge.
In the end, only the abeeds were killed, so who cares?!

If Palescumians have no compassion for Blacks who live among them for over a millenia, and most of that time as slaves, then there is also no need to have compassion with Palescumians who are currently bombed by Israel! Case closed!

Read this https://theconversation.com/uncovering-anti-blackness-in-the-arab-world-162060

And this http://www.iranian.com/dAyiHamid/2000/September/Racism/index.html

Listen to the others who say they never suffered from racism in Palestine..its in the same video.. so stop your rant.. it is really misplaced..

He deliberately ignored that part to push his anti Palestinian narrative.
Yet he makes every excuse or literally calls articles rubbish if they expose racism in Germany.

They treat them like $hit for years even though they came over as guest workers to rebuild the country.

They came in the beginning of the 1960's, that means 15 years after WW2....they didn't rebuilt anything. Germany was already rebuilt 1953.

It’s a common theme in Germany to hate the migrant be them black, Muslim of whatever.

I can post videos of Blacks in Germany complaining about racism....but they don't complain about racism from Germans, if you know what I mean!

You can sit on your PC all day long defending Germany and shouting out left wing conspiracy whenever someone presents substantial proof of the bigotry that exists here.

It is funny that you want to tell a person who lives in Germany about Germany.....I can give you so much substantiall proof, documents, videos, but it's all in German...

Listen to the others who say they never suffered from racism in Palestine..its in the same video..

Of course not everybody says the same.
I already posted other sources, you can ignore them If you want.
They wouldn't react at all. You can see it from the 40+ years of disrespect from Afghans. Only nowadays Pakistanis deported them.

That's great, and I support that, if they have no love for Pakistan, deport them! I hope one day Germany will deport all people who have no love for Germany.

That's great, and I support that, if they have no love for Pakistan, deport them! I hope one day Germany will deport all people who have no love for Germany.

They hated us even before we took them in! This whole war in Afghanistan started because they kept messing with us. And we take the same people who hate us in. That's how tolerant we are! We might as well have taken heap-loads of Indians in our country.

Back
Top Bottom