What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

Sometimes I think Allah is testing us to rise before a harsher punishment. Our incompetency, hubb-e-duniya (love of the world), etc have made us weak. It is a shame that our own govt/intelligence officials are torturing, humiliating, killing, and disrobing some of us but it can be worse if it were foreigners/invaders (other perspective).

So perhaps, we need to repent before we enter into a big punishment.

Seems like field day for Punjabophobe Morons 😂.
Keep electing PPP and MQM. Keep voting Mix Achar and supporting seperatists in Balochistan. Keep voting ANP. Keep supporting TTP.
And vent frustration on Punjab 🤣. Rinse and Repeat.
The most stupid delusional Nutheads of Pakistan.

Look what these khans and Bhuttos have given Pakistan . The industrial base of this country in Punjab and a flourishing cosmopolitan city like Karachi got turned into trash due to their collective "wisdom".

For dollars bombing Pakistanis in FATA and calling them terrorists so CSF funding can continue..that wasn't non punjabis

It wasn't Sindhis , Punjabis, Kashmiris or even Baloch who fell prey to the Afghan way of life and ended up giving refuge to every international terror outfit .

1 - NS is not even punjabi
2 - Bhutto lost his first election from his sindhi constituency but got vote from Punjab.
3 - Just 2 year back a Baluch was CM of Punjab.
4 - 2018 Punjabis voted for Imran khan (a Pukhtun)
5 - Conveniently removing Punjabis who were on the receiving end and then claiming that you are impartial is typical of you guys. Faiz, Jalib, Asma Jahangir, Zafarullah Poshni, Okara farmers, abducted bloggers were all Punjabis. It's just that non of the Punjabi created a terrorist wings to bomb other Pakistanis neither there was a foreign funded org that was formed to break up Pakistan.

- Operation against Baluchs was done on the behest of zulfiqar Ali Bhuttu and Akbar Bugti ( i am sure i don't need to mention their enthnicities)
- Operation against MQM was done by Benazir (I am sure she wasn't Punjabi)
- Operation against Bengalis and their earlier mistreatment was under Gen Yahya, Gen Ayub Khan, Gul Hassan Khan, Gen Tikka, OA Mitha, Gen Abdul Hamid khan, Muhammad Ali Bogra and Iskander Mirza (You might wanna check their ethnicities as well)

Punjabi labourer and educators are being killed indiscriminately in Baluchistan and sometimes in Sindh and KPK for just being Punjabis and yet you guys love to play victim card.

You guys need a lot of retrospection and then a little more because rhetoric won't take you anywhere.

He's delusional enough to think he won't gonna get a response in kind . I hate racist bigots and for me personally the race and religion doesn't make any difference if the person iam engaging keeps it civil but sometimes it becomes necessary to call the spade for what it was/is .

Charind aur parind, qudrat sab Nawaz sharif kay saath

Aur fauji tu hain hi

That's all in the distant past. Establishment has been predominantly punjabi for the past 25 years. Currently there is not a single non punjabi in ibleees ki majlis e Shura AKA core commanders.

Iam sure musharaf was Punjabi as well , baaki pichlo'n nay Kon sa teer mar liy thy Jo Punjabio nay mar lyny thy ?

Avami league , ppp mqm ka kachra "25 sal" valay khaaty m dal do .

Currently there is not a single non punjabi in ibleees ki majlis e Shura AKA core commanders.

Have you personally checked their domiciles ?

Last edited:
1697995031321.png

People have shown up in large nos in Lahore having high hopes for Nawaz Sharif. NS is a leader and upcoming PM . Lets hope for the best .

People have shown up in large nos in Lahore having high hopes for Nawaz Sharif. NS is a leader and upcoming PM . Lets hope for the best .
He is really not - he thinks Short term, his policies are short term, his team might not be that bad but Nawaz, dar duo is bad for the country

It's time Move on, he is done for hopefully if faujis don't keep him alive on crutches

He is really not - he thinks Short term, his policies are short term, his team might not be that bad but Nawaz, dar duo is bad for the country

It's time Move on, he is done for hopefully if faujis don't keep him alive on crutches
The trial of baby imran is over so BOYS have to get back to original where they sabotaged in 2017. lets hope for the best .

The trial of baby imran is over so BOYS have to get back to original where they sabotaged in 2017. lets hope for the best .
They didn't sabotage shit, he sabotaged it himself with his dumbass policies
F84sF6LaMAA9LZ1 (1).png

Time to move on

They didn't sabotage shit, he sabotaged it himself with his dumbass policies
View attachment 964546

Time to move on
silly graphs , u never had power, energy to run a business, factories even households were having power shutdowns and NAWAZ bridges the power breakdown gap till 17, 18 and only then you were in a position to do run business /factories /expansions/BMR . Anyway if u want to be illiterate and post such graphs it your choice and bring back Imran if u can. otherwise, lick your wounds and stay calm .
We haven't a sleepless nights unlike yours what he delivered to Pakistan in past tell me that??
first tell what his oppnents , pti , ppp and boys have delivered ? now u have to answer .

Back
Top Bottom