What's new

The prodigal son of punjab returns!

PMLN won punjab both times

So this was the reason Imran Khan never stepped outside Lahore to evade arrest at early stages of PTI protests ? Or he was apprehensive about peshawar ?

we desperately need another party in panjab
I would have gone back to PMLN if it wasnt for Dar/ retarted economic policies
Imrandoos are racists
TLP would have been an option but they're way too radicalized

IPP?, PML-Q is not a legit option anymore at an electoral level or else I would have been with them in a heartbeat
one things for sure - no PTI, Fauji BS from now on

Punjabis have been taken for a ride for far too long . About time we take care of our own instead of perpetually sacrificing punjabi culture and finances for others .

So this was the reason Imran Khan never stepped outside Lahore to evade arrest at early stages of PTI protests ? Or he was apprehensive about peshawar ?

Punjabis have been taken for a ride for far too long . About time we take care of our own instead of perpetually sacrificing punjabi culture and finances for others .
You are changing facts, what ahs someone arrest have to do with it

Remember what PMLN supporters use to say that all Pathans are sitting outside (propoganda yet)

Facts are PMLN never lost in punjab and was the majority party in 2018 and 2013

It won 8/8 elections since 1980 in central punjab except the sham elections of 2002

The very reason why benazir govt was never stable as she would always loose there

You are changing facts, what ahs someone arrest have to do with it

Remember what PMLN supporters use to say that all Pathans are sitting outside (propoganda yet)

Facts are PMLN never lost in punjab and was the majority party in 2018 and 2013

It won 8/8 elections since 1980 in central punjab except the sham elections of 2002

The very reason why benazir govt was never stable as she would always loose there

Fair enough so how come a party form govt if it loses elections ? I mean who exactly was running Punjab during 2018 onwards 2022 as navaz , Shabaz, Hamza, marriam and all top n league leadership was behind bars

Why should Punjabis vote for a racist political faction which nationalised each and every Punjabi business even schools when given a chance in federal and Punjab?

Let's look at the options Punjabi had on the table

1- ppp ? Screwd Punjab and Pakistan's socio economic fabric , so no chance .

2- Anp and baloch nationalist parties calling for a Punjabi massacre ? Nah , they didn't even field candidates in Punjab .

3 - jui? - too much firqa and pakhtoon centric .

So only viable left for Punjab was to either vote for n league or later q league which they did back in 2008 and if it wasn't for Musharraf's strategic restraint for giving ppp and n league an artificial support base q league would have formed an another govt but mullahs were too high on Afghan ghyrat .

Jab koi bat na bany to Punjabion ko galian bakna shuru krdo - Non Punjabis.

Jab koi bat na bany to Punjabion ko galian bakna shuru krdo - Non Punjabis.
Not sure why punjabis think that if someone just say you guys voted for nawaz sharif that means it's abuse

We respect your opinion and views 🙏

Also not sure why people of punjab are upset with non Punjabis. I mean for last 70 years it's been non punjabis on receiving end
(Balochs in 1970s,60, pushtoons throughout 70yrs, Bengalis in 1960-70, karachi mahjirs 1990s, south punjabis throughout history)

I mean students being abducted from class rooms and being killed later called missing persons listed updated

Or

For dollars bombing Pakistanis in FATA and calling them terrorists so CSF funding can continue..that wasn't non punjabis

At this time let's just hope the prodigal son of punjab is able to overcome all the difficulties and make punjab great again, decrease this inflation by selling airspace to USA or china

so that non Punjabis can go back to routine receiving end again

download (1).jpeg

IMG-20231002-WA0038.jpg

Not sure why punjabis think that if someone just say you guys voted for nawaz sharif that means it's abuse

We respect your opinion and views 🙏

Also not sure why people of punjab are upset with non Punjabis. I mean for last 70 years it's been non punjabis on receiving end
(Balochs in 1970s,60, pushtoons throughout 70yrs, Bengalis in 1960-70, karachi mahjirs 1990s, south punjabis throughout history)

I mean students being abducted from class rooms and being killed later called missing persons listed updated

Or

For dollars bombing Pakistanis in FATA and calling them terrorists so CSF funding can continue..that wasn't non punjabis

At this time let's just hope the prodigal son of punjab is able to overcome all the difficulties and make punjab great again, decrease this inflation by selling airspace to USA or china

so that non Punjabis can go back to routine receiving end again

View attachment 964492

View attachment 964493
1 - NS is not even punjabi
2 - Bhutto lost his first election from his sindhi constituency but got vote from Punjab.
3 - Just 2 year back a Baluch was CM of Punjab.
4 - 2018 Punjabis voted for Imran khan (a Pukhtun)
5 - Conveniently removing Punjabis who were on the receiving end and then claiming that you are impartial is typical of you guys. Faiz, Jalib, Asma Jahangir, Zafarullah Poshni, Okara farmers, abducted bloggers were all Punjabis. It's just that non of the Punjabi created a terrorist wings to bomb other Pakistanis neither there was a foreign funded org that was formed to break up Pakistan.

- Operation against Baluchs was done on the behest of zulfiqar Ali Bhuttu and Akbar Bugti ( i am sure i don't need to mention their enthnicities)
- Operation against MQM was done by Benazir (I am sure she wasn't Punjabi)
- Operation against Bengalis and their earlier mistreatment was under Gen Yahya, Gen Ayub Khan, Gul Hassan Khan, Gen Tikka, OA Mitha, Gen Abdul Hamid khan, Muhammad Ali Bogra and Iskander Mirza (You might wanna check their ethnicities as well)

Punjabi labourer and educators are being killed indiscriminately in Baluchistan and sometimes in Sindh and KPK for just being Punjabis and yet you guys love to play victim card.

You guys need a lot of retrospection and then a little more because rhetoric won't take you anywhere.

Asim Whisky wants an extension in return for making Mota Nawaja the PM. Asim
Whisky is planning to rule for 6 years or more.

Seriously, I know intelligence must have raped some but I was guessing the range was 1-10 in some desperate interrogation or fear tactics as there is always a psycho. Now, I believe that they had done a lot such as in the range of 1-2k. Assuming they start operations in Feb/Mar 150-200 a month would lead to that figure.
However, there are no legit testimonies. Now, there are two reasons; either there were way fewer rapes or people kept it to themselves out of shame.

In contrast, field army perhaps was not involved as they were in their bunkers and busy in actual war. Their numbers were upto 43k and that made it harder to reach 100k killings or get involved in rapes.

There have always been children of lesser god everywhere. In that era and area, they were biharis, tribal and some bengalis of perhaps lower caste. Mukti's number soared to 175k in just 7-8 months. They had all sorts of affectees, thugs, criminals, opportunists, freedom-fighters, etc. They must have done horrible things to those vulnerable people. For sure, IA must have taken it share as they often do to Kashmiris and NE Indians.

Lastly, abduction/torture is somehow is acceptable.

100%. That is why the Quran keeps repeating hell and heaven. Just to keep people in line as they always don't think straight and may get astray by His mercy verses.
How can the mukhti model be replicated in Pakistan now, that is the question...

Lol, bro, you win the internet today. 🤣
Charind aur parind, qudrat sab Nawaz sharif kay saath

Aur fauji tu hain hi

1 - NS is not even punjabi
2 - Bhutto lost his first election from his sindhi constituency but got vote from Punjab.
3 - Just 2 year back a Baluch was CM of Punjab.
4 - 2018 Punjabis voted for Imran khan (a Pukhtun)
5 - Conveniently removing Punjabis who were on the receiving end and then claiming that you are impartial is typical of you guys. Faiz, Jalib, Asma Jahangir, Zafarullah Poshni, Okara farmers, abducted bloggers were all Punjabis. It's just that non of the Punjabi created a terrorist wings to bomb other Pakistanis neither there was a foreign funded org that was formed to break up Pakistan.

- Operation against Baluchs was done on the behest of zulfiqar Ali Bhuttu and Akbar Bugti ( i am sure i don't need to mention their enthnicities)
- Operation against MQM was done by Benazir (I am sure she wasn't Punjabi)
- Operation against Bengalis and their earlier mistreatment was under Gen Yahya, Gen Ayub Khan, Gul Hassan Khan, Gen Tikka, OA Mitha, Gen Abdul Hamid khan, Muhammad Ali Bogra and Iskander Mirza (You might wanna check their ethnicities as well)

Punjabi labourer and educators are being killed indiscriminately in Baluchistan and sometimes in Sindh and KPK for just being Punjabis and yet you guys love to play victim card.

You guys need a lot of retrospection and then a little more because rhetoric won't take you anywhere.
That's all in the distant past. Establishment has been predominantly punjabi for the past 25 years. Currently there is not a single non punjabi in ibleees ki majlis e Shura AKA core commanders.

Last edited:
Seems like field day for Punjabophobe Morons 😂.
Keep electing PPP and MQM. Keep voting Mix Achar and supporting seperatists in Balochistan. Keep voting ANP. Keep supporting TTP.
And vent frustration on Punjab 🤣. Rinse and Repeat.
The most stupid delusional Nutheads of Pakistan.

I mean for last 70 years it's been non punjabis on receiving end
(Balochs in 1970s,60, pushtoons throughout 70yrs, Bengalis in 1960-70, karachi mahjirs 1990s

Khans and Bhuttos were responsible for the "Rosey picture" drawn on Pakistani canvas . And its about time you reflect upon the plight who hazaras in kp of are being persecuted by the same khans just coz they look different and practice a certain sect . A Hazara province must be carved out of kpk to stop this genocide as Punjab can't tackle such refugee crisis.

Back
Top Bottom