What's new

The problem with Pakistani liberals

What's that all about - Did the Ayat you quoted out of context refer to moderation in virtue? In Good? -- See, you people are generally under educated and then take offense when it's pointed out just how poorly educated you are - you use the wrong example and it's my fault?? being single source is as good as having no source at all.

Ofcourse it is your fault.....Without knowing about reference you start blaming someone.. This is not good...

Thank for this - now you will note "do not be excessive in Religion" --- are extremist Pakistani liberals excessive in religion?, if yes, that will be not just novel but libel

some so called "Pakistani Liberals" are on extreme side when they criticize religion, and sometime they unnecessarily criticize just for sake of bashing religious people. A small example is that a liberal has no right to make fun of beard of religious person but they do. That's why i equally hate Liberal fascist like i hate religious extremists.

some so called "Pakistani Liberals" are on extreme side when they criticize religion, and sometime they unnecessarily criticize just for sake of bashing religious people. A small example is that a liberal has no right to make fun of beard of religious person but they do. That's why i equally hate Liberal fascist like i hate religious extremists.

Why such sensitivity to the beard, have you none left for real living Pakistanis who happen to be Ahmadi or horror of horrors, Hindu, or Christians -- these people are not just made fun of, they killed, burnt out of their homes, forced to seek refuge in India - none of it was done by liberals.

Making fun of religion?? That's just not true, that's simply not true - I certainly do make fun of some peoples understanding of religion, but not religion - actually, for those who know me for the last 13 or so years, they know I am a mullah of sorts myself

Ofcourse it is your fault.....Without knowing about reference you start blaming someone.. This is not good...

You posted it - it's your responsibility to provide the reference and context, not your readers - plain fact is that you not just under educated but also lazy, you expect your readers to discern what your 1 sentence posts are supposed to replay

Why such sensitivity to the beard, have you none left for real living Pakistanis who happen to be Ahmadi or horror of horrors, Hindu, or Christians -- these people are not just made fun of, they killed, burnt out of their homes, forced to seek refuge in India - none of it was done by liberals.

Making fun of religion?? That's just not true, that's simply not true - I certainly do make fun of some peoples understanding of religion, but not religion - actually, for those who know me for the last 13 or so years, they know I am a mullah of sorts myself

You posted it - it's your responsibility to provide the reference and context, not your readers - plain fact is that you not just under educated but also lazy, you expect your readers to discern what your 1 sentence posts are supposed to replay

Go and check first i've edited my post an hour ago and i admit that it was my fault...

I gave small example of bared to tell you how liberals make fun of those who have it, what it has to do with extremists and their crimes against other communities, unless you also think like "liberals" that everyone with beard is extremist.

LOL - I didn't knew you also consider yourself in category of Liberal Fascists

PS: I don't have beard, so i am not sensitive to it. :D

I gave small example of bared to tell you how liberals make fun of those who have it, what it has to do with extremists and their crimes against other communities, unless you also think like "liberals" that everyone with beard is extremist.

LOL - I didn't knew you also consider yourself in category of Liberal Fascists

Think of an adjective, I'm there, Extremist Liberal, Liberal Mullah, Liberal fascist -- About the beard, to be honest, I'm not at ease with it, I'm suspicious of people who follow outward appearances - and I'm also suspicious of people who say they love God but express hatred for his creations - but, hey, that's just me, I'm cool with it.

PS: Sorry I forgot to add XXX Liberal

Thank for this - now you will note "do not be excessive in Religion" --- are extremist Pakistani liberals excessive in religion?, if yes, that will be not just novel but libel

Don't use only half hadith for your own purpose..It is also mentioned in this hadith that excessiveness had destroyed people before Islam

It is not mentioning religious excessiveness...

And Quaid e Azam, Mohammad Ali Jinnah said :

“You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the State

And yet the Objectives Resolution did precisely that - expressly made religion the business of the State.

Don't use only half hadith for your own purpose..It is also mentioned in this hadith that excessiveness had destroyed people before Islam

It is not mentioning religious excessiveness...

Sp, it's not a Quranic Ayat now it's a hadith ?? See why people are suspicious?? There you were so angry and pouty, now it turns out that you were being less than truthful about it being a Quranic Ayat -- What should I and other readers make of this?? Yes, I agree extremism in religion must be curbed both for the sake of the adherent and the reputation of the religion itself, after all, religion is known from the behavior of it's adherents.

Think of an adjective, I'm there, Extremist Liberal, Liberal Mullah, Liberal fascist -- About the beard, to be honest, I'm not at ease with it, I'm suspicious of people who follow outward appearances - and I'm also suspicious of people who say they love God but express hatred for his creations - but, hey, that's just me, I'm cool with it.

What kind of liberalism is it? You want that everybody should adopt appearance of your choice?

Idiotic article.

And the way he has blamed every secular and liberal leader for the faults and exonerated Zia speaks volumes about it.

The article hits the nail on the head: the core problem facing Pakistan is lack of governance; fix that -- fix the law enforcement apparatus -- and the mullahs will become meek as a mouse.

Core problem is lack of governance emanating from the fear of retribution from the Islamists and if caught their glorification by showering petals, venerating them as ghazis and vilification of the victim as anti-Islam. Because of this, the law enforcement apparatus does not dare put the lid on the Islamists.

Sp, it's not a Quranic Ayat now it's a hadith ?? See why people are suspicious?? There you were so angry and pouty, now it turns out that you were being less than truthful about it being a Quranic Ayat -- What should I and other readers make of this?? Yes, I agree extremism in religion must be curbed both for the sake of the adherent and the reputation of the religion itself, after all, religion is known from the behavior of it's adherents.

Sir check with the glasses first one is ayah and other is hadith...Don't jump to conclusions... Hunh!!!!

Mene kya kra hai.... :sad:

That's actually a Quranic verse and it's specifically for not to be excessive in religion, here is full verse but despite of clear orders and example, Today's Islam is full of inventions

04:171 O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom