What's new

The Pilots Who Bombed And Won Tiger Hill For India During Kargil War

LOl.. have you seen your own navy's celebratory video? all they show is bombing temples and people running to take cover.. atalntique too was flying "close" to IB, so don't blame us too...

It was a military target. Yes their can be civilians around it. But nobody can deny it that it was a military target. Do you deny that??

As for atlantique. I am blaming anyone. I was just answering a bharti kid who was taking pride in shooting down an unarmed aircraft.

Don't forget our beloved infantry who moped up the rest - Tiger Hill was an infantry battle anyway.

th2.jpg

captured weapons include - G3, Styr 69 Sniper, Mg 3, DSHK etc

th1.jpg

It was a military target. Yes their can be civilians around it. But nobody can deny it that it was a military target. Do you deny that??

Yes I do. There wasn't any military base there.

As for atlantique. I am blaming anyone. I was just answering a bharti kid who was taking pride in shooting down an unarmed aircraft.

He wasn't taking any pride for shooting anything. He was simply listing the events in reply, like chronology of kargil and aftermath..

Don't forget our belinclude ved infantry who moped up the rest - Tiger Hill was an infantry battle anyway.

View attachment 319246

captured weapons include - G3, Styr 69 Sniper, Mg 3, DSHK etc

View attachment 319249
Wait till someone says those are dummies...

Wait till someone says those are dummies...

What about recovered personal letters, Personal Diaries, Roll call register , living fibre shelters even Quran.

I've seen a Urdu letter translation which says " Agar mn Jung mn Mara Jaon tau meri Biwi Dusri Shadi naa kare" lol

Yes I do. There wasn't any military base there.

Then recheck your history again my dear. It was a military target. First go and read why it was bombed.

He wasn't taking any pride for shooting anything. He was simply listing the events in reply, like chronology of kargil and aftermath..

Yes he was taking pride. Got a relevant answer too.

By the way is it another feel good week there in India? Bacha party from all over India are coming forward to post sh!t decades old

I've seen a Urdu letter translation which says " Agar mn Jung mn Mara Jaon tau meri Biwi Dusri Shadi naa kare" lol

Yeah because we don't swap wives like it happens in Indian navy.

Then recheck your history again my dear. It was a military target. First go and read why it was bombed.

By the way is it another feel good week there in India? Bacha party from all over India are coming forward to post sh!t decades old

Yeah because we don't swap wives like it happens in Indian navy.
Ever heard about Hamoudur Rehman Report ?

The eye witness statement that (paraphrasing) "there are more donkeys than humans, not even donkeys were harmed" is sufficient for me. Regardless of what reason you say, the very point that your navy highlighted bombing places of worship (they show bombing to be carried out during evening prayer time) betrays intent.

You got some week and we got some week...

What about recovered personal letters, Personal Diaries, Roll call register , living fibre shelters even Quran.

all forged... all of them...only indians get killed in indo-pak conflicts. pak is invincible...

The eye witness statement that (paraphrasing) "there are more donkeys than humans, not even donkeys were harmed" is sufficient for me. Regardless of what reason you say, the very point that your navy highlighted bombing places of worship (they show bombing to be carried out during evening prayer time) betrays intent.

Well you do look harmed. So it is wrong to say no donkeys were harmed. :)

We bombed a military target. A place of worship might be their too. But we bombed a military target.

You got some week and we got some week...

Humm!!!

Since all the fighting took place on the Indian side and Indians are well known for manipulating facts and figures, thus it's not possible to assess full scale of Indian losses specially when Pakistani artillery was scoring such direct hits.

kargilwar_shellingindianbarracks4_June1999.jpg

Pak artillery strikes Indian Army barracks. 4 June 1999

kargil1999_shelling.jpg

Indian supply road comes under Pakistani shelling. The capture of different strategic Indian posts had cut off road to Siachen glacier.

kargil_indiantvtransmitter1jun1999.jpg

Smoke rises from Indian Doordarshan television relay center in Kargil after getting hit by Pakistani Artillery

shelling. 1 June 1999

kargil15.jpg

Captured and abandoned weapons of Indian Army at display.

What was your AF doing when we intruded and shot it down? what kind of karma fuked those who got fried in atlantique?

No country does CAP on maritime 24/7 during peace time ... Because no civilised nation fire an unarmed aircrafts in their own territory during peacetime except cunts.. Who later get fuked..

Since all the fighting took place on the Indian side and Indians are well known for manipulating facts and figures, thus it's not possible to assess full scale of Indian losses specially when Pakistani artillery was scoring such direct hits.

kargil1999_shelling.jpg

Indian supply road comes under Pakistani shelling. The capture of different strategic Indian posts had cut off road to Siachen glacier.

Smoke rises from Indian Doordarshan television relay center in Kargil after getting hit by Pakistani Artillery

shelling. 1 June 1999

kargil15.jpg

I'm unable to find pics of Gen Rashids clip/pic showing indian POWs from Kargil.. The pics you posted were also uploaded on that site.. Any idea?

kargil1999_shelling.jpg

shelling. 1 June 1999

kargil15.jpg

The difference is that we even respect the enemy dead .. Unlike indians we don't take pics of dead bodies .. We send them away respectfully.. Nor do we broadcast or leak disrespectful pics..

Indian troops take away their dead Lt Col after a flag meeting (body exchange ceremony).

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom