What's new

THE PAKISTAN WE LOST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN OUR EGOS AND IMMORALITIES

We are hardly a sufic people anymore, the way we embrace Saudis.

Dear Norwegian! I don't know who or what you are? The things you say about Nabi as'salaathu was'salaam, Sharia, are extremely dangerous in emaan. We make excuses for you and say Allah Norwegian is ignorant and knows not what he/she says.

P.S Pakistan is a sufi country as majority of us are. There are many Sufi thareeka: Braveli, Naqshbandi, Shaadli, etc but all are SUNNI. We don't differ on SHARIA!

This thread is going nowhere with this discussion.I did not post the pics of a relatively more tolerant Pakistan to start a discussion on secularism vs islamization.The purpose of this thread was to show that in the past we were more tolerant.DIfferent members of the society having different faiths,beliefs,sects,etc used to live in their own way of life without poiting fingers on each other.........
And as some deluded members here say that all this chaos is the result of islamization......which is not true.....Its just the wrong interpretation of Islam.....Islam never preached for the killing of innocent for any reason........
I neither support totol theocracy nor totol secularism,I just want a system in which every member of the society,may it include sunni,shia,and even Christians/hindus,etc, to live a peaceful life without any danger......And it is possible while remaining in the boundaries of islam.........Look at the example of peaceful coexistance of muslims and yahoods in madina after the hijrah of Hazrat Muhammad SAW.
Peace

Look at the example of peaceful coexistance of muslims and yahoods in madina after the hijrah of Hazrat Muhammad SAW.

So how do we emulate what happened in the seventh century in the world of today? That is the question, and separation of religion and state ins the only viable answer left.

So how do we emulate what happened in the seventh century in the world of today? That is the question, and separation of religion and state ins the only viable answer left.
That was an example....The answer is simple.......Jeo or Jeeny Do

Sure, now tell that to the Hazaras of Quetta, or other minorities elsewhere.
Those people who r killing the minorities are just a very very very small portion of the society.Most of the people donot give a damn about what other do in their life and live peacefully with each other.............
The situation is not as grave as some people think......

Those people who r killing the minorities are just a very very very small portion of the society.Most of the people donot give a damn about what other do in their life and live peacefully with each other.............
The situation is not as grave as some people think......

Right, nearly 60,000 dead, and counting, and the situation is "not as grave as some people think". Right you are.

The Denial is Strong with This One.

Right, nearly 60,000 dead, and counting, and the situation is "not as grave as some people think". Right you are.

The Denial is Strong with This One.
O my deluded bro,those 60000 killed were not all minorities.........This figure include all the people killed in pakistan due to terrorism

O my deluded bro,those 60000 killed were not all minorities.........This figure include all the people killed in pakistan due to terrorism

Oh, right, that makes it okay if it is only a few thousand minorities dead and all the rest the regular majority dead. Yes, the situation must not be as grave as some people might think. Dead is dead.

Oh, right, that makes it okay if it is only a few thousand minorities dead and all the rest the regular majority dead. Yes, the situation must not be as grave as some people might think. Dead is dead.
My point was about the situation of minorities in pakistan which u are claiming to be very dismal......Now if u make a proportion of Majority vs minorities killed in Pakistan,you would know that minorities killed in pakistan are less proportionally compared to majority.

My point was about the situation of minorities in pakistan which u are claiming to be very dismal......Now if u make a proportion of Majority vs minorities killed in Pakistan,you would know that minorities killed in pakistan are less proportionally compared to majority.

But, the situation remains dismal. And grave.

The situation is improving day by day.....terrorism in in its lowest since 2007

Yes, the terrorism situation has improved after ZeA, and it is on the right track. But there still remains much to be done if these gains are to be consolidated. As they say, "it ain't over until the fat lady sings".

Back
Top Bottom