What's new

Pakistan lost somewhere...

One less traitor to deal with, thousands more to go. Unfortunately this is the
only way the Pakistani people will get justice.

Musharaf 2 biggest mistakes was to allow drone strikes on the people of Pakistan and also gave NRO
to Sharifs and Bhutto's.
Unfortunately we have 2 crore + traitors
So no hope for the country

Another achievement for him
He removed the Martial law keera from army

Now they control from behind the scenes

We always have to keep improving so we can move ahead with time.

RIP General Pervez Musharraf.

Really loved the moment he took over(booted nawazu) and called himself the Chief Executive. The indians feared him. Thats how a coas has to be, unlike coward/khassi QJB.

Rip soldier, Thanks for your efforts and services. Pakistan zindabad

View attachment 915121

Mushy gone... RIP! إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

He was the only man in the past 40 years who created jobs and did something constructive for employment whether, in the IT industry, Telecom sector, Auto, Media, Fashion, Education, Sports, you name it... Just take an example, our Exports of goods and services (% of GDP) in his tenure were highest at 15+ and when he left it was 13... that was the highest till to date.. today is around 9% of GDP with the worst ever economy dip that has been done by this so-called criminal in the uniform of democracy aka PDM (brought by current egoist military establishment).

Btw 2008 - 2018, (PMLN/PPP the champion of so-called democracy), we completely failed to reach the numbers where Mushy's Govt left in every category and sector, the indicators were too high for them and their so-called experienced financial teams...

Musharaf's financial team successfully control $ with a sustainable economy for about 6+ years without any IMF & loans. Yes, he did blunders too esp for me, his three biggest blunders were giving NRO to the most criminal, traitor bagoora Nawaz Sharif (a puppet of int establishment who single-handedly destroyed the entire fabric of our society, system, and politics from the top to bottom), opening an unnecessary front in Baluchistan and allow Afghanis (namakharaams) into Pakistan.

Another act that has done some serious damage to our internal system was installing retired officers in public dealing offices, domains, and entities. However, overall Mushy's tenure delivered what any real democracy does for its people to some extent. I have only seen our poor and middle-class living standards get better btw 2000-2007. Since then, we are literally *****up!

Pakistan and Pakistanis are struggling.... in and out both. The damage done by Bajwa's establishment ruined everything after re-installing these criminals. The act has done irreparable damage and puts some serious dent in the emotions, sympathy, love, affection, and pride in the hearts and minds of our nation for the armed forces. Every institute is now badly exposed. With extreme uncertainty and ambiguity in the business and people to the core, I don't see any leadership here that gives my people hope about the country's future. So far, somehow Khan is the only one who still has an icon of hope for many but....

I don't see anyone here who can handle the current economic crisis and could do any effective practical change without doing systemic changes quite frankly. The system and the state is hijacked by some, and everyone knows...

Pakistan lost somewhere...💔
Pakistan situation right now under Brown sahb East India Company:

Right to habeas corpus. Suspended.
Right to legal counsel, Suspended.
Right to verdict by a jury of peers, Suspended.

By decree, all persons found guilty of supporting PTI, or aiding a person convicted of supporting PTI, or associating with a person convicted of supporting PTI, shall be sentenced to hang by the neck until dead.

Musharaf 2 biggest mistakes was to allow drone strikes on the people of Pakistan and also gave NRO
to Sharifs and Bhutto's.

to Sharifs and Bhutto's.
New set of traitors keep taking birth. The rate of dying of traitors should be greater than their birth. So Pakistani patriots have an uphill job at hand.

Unfortunately we have 2 crore + traitors
So no hope for the country
See above.

View attachment 915121

Mushy gone... RIP! إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

He was the only man in the past 40 years who did something constructive for the people when it comes to employment (jobs creation) whether, in the IT industry, Telecom sector, Auto, Media, Fashion, Education, Sports, you name it... Just take an example, our Exports of goods and services (% of GDP) in his tenure were highest at 15+ and when he left it was 13... that was the highest till to date.. today is around 9% of GDP with the worst ever economy dip that has been done by this so-called criminal in the uniform of democracy aka PDM (brought by current egoist military establishment).

Musharaf's financial team successfully control $ with a sustainable economy for about 6+ years without any IMF & loans. Yes, he did blunders too esp for me, his three biggest blunders were giving NRO to the most criminal, traitor bagoora Nawaz Sharif (a man who single-handedly destroyed the entire fabric of society, system and politics from top to bottom), opening an unnecessary front in Baluchistan and allow Afghanis into Pakistan.

Another act that has done some serious damage to our internal system was installing retired officers in public dealing offices, domains, and entities. However, overall Mushy's tenure delivered what any real democracy does for its people to some extent. I have only seen our poor and middle-class living standards get better btw 2000-2007. Since then, we are literally *****up!

Pakistan and Pakistanis are struggling.... in and out both. The damage done by Bajwa's establishment ruined everything after re-installing these criminals. The act has done irreparable damage and puts some serious dent in the emotions, sympathy, love, affection, and pride in the hearts and minds of our nation for the armed forces.

Every institute is now badly exposed. With extreme uncertainty and ambiguity in the business and people to the core, I don't see any leadership here that gives my people hope about the country's future. So far, somehow Khan is the only one who still the sign of hope for many but....

I don't see anyone here who can handle the current economic crisis and could do any effective practical changes quite frankly. The system and the state is hijacked by some….

Pakistan lost somewhere...💔

Look at it form an organizational point of view.
Why did he allow people like BJ and co, not just survive but climb the ladder ?

That was Gen Mushrraf's primary duty.
to prune the weed and promote the talented.

If it was up to the current lot of corrupt mafia aka PDM, we would still be watching only PTV and there would be no private media today. That one step only started the awareness in the masses that we can see today in the youth. This to me was the best thing Mushy had done.

Back
Top Bottom