What's new

THE PAKISTAN WE LOST SOMEWHERE BETWEEN OUR EGOS AND IMMORALITIES

Dubai sentences Norwegian woman who reported rape
Dubai sentences Norwegian woman who reported rape - BBC News

Its quite common. No wonder why there has been zero convictions for rape in Pakistan for past 5 years:
Zero-conviction rate for rape: Senator proposes constitutional changes - The Express Tribune

Did I not say give me evidence from the Sharia for what you say?

Have I not said in my last post there is no sharia on Earth?

Please with utmost respect in this blessed month go and educate yourself about Islam in general. You are like a person who can't walk and tries to run!

Yes, fear mongering of Islam.

I am a proud Muslim and do not waiver to name calling. Radicals are the ones who are imposing their beliefs on a MAJORITY Muslim country!

What part of the covenant of Umar (radi'Allahu-an) is not relevant to day?

Actually, radicals are the ones like you trying to take a nuclear power back into the seventh century, including its laws and practices. It simply will not work in the 21st century.

HI,

Sir, please I would love to see you answer his last part of question

Umar bin Khatab's system? You can create a thread for that if you want on how to apply a legal system from hundreds upon hundreds of years ago in the 21st century, and how it will solve all of Pakistan's problems. Many will support you in such an endeavor, but not me.

Did I not say give me evidence from the Sharia for what you say?
Its not my job to provide you with anything. Read Hudood Laws which your Islamist general enacted based on Shariah:
Proof of Zina or Zina-bil-Jabr liable to Hadd Under Section 8
Zina or Zina-bil-Jabr liable to hadd shall be provided in any one of the following forms
(i) Confession
the blamed makes in the eyes of a Court for capable ward confession of the commission of the offence.
(ii) By evidence of witnesses
It might be proved by the proof of minimum four witnesses, who give evidence as eye witnesses of the act of penetration.
Requirement Regarding Witnesses
vWitnesses must be male
vThey must be adult
vThey must be Muslim but if accused in non-Muslim, the eye-witnesses may be non-Muslim

vThe court must be fulfilled about them having regard to the requirements of tazkiyah-al-shahood (mode of inquiry adopted by a Court to satisfy itself as to the credibility of a witness that they are “truthful person” and “abstain from major sins
Zina and Zina-Bil-Jabar in Hudood Laws - The Law Study

Its not my job to provide you with anything. Read Hudood Laws which your Islamist general enacted based on Shariah:
Proof of Zina or Zina-bil-Jabr liable to Hadd Under Section 8
Zina or Zina-bil-Jabr liable to hadd shall be provided in any one of the following forms
(i) Confession
the blamed makes in the eyes of a Court for capable ward confession of the commission of the offence.
(ii) By evidence of witnesses
It might be proved by the proof of minimum four witnesses, who give evidence as eye witnesses of the act of penetration.
Requirement Regarding Witnesses
vWitnesses must be male
vThey must be adult
vThey must be Muslim but if accused in non-Muslim, the eye-witnesses may be non-Muslim

vThe court must be fulfilled about them having regard to the requirements of tazkiyah-al-shahood (mode of inquiry adopted by a Court to satisfy itself as to the credibility of a witness that they are “truthful person” and “abstain from major sins
Zina and Zina-Bil-Jabar in Hudood Laws - The Law Study
no wonder their are no rapes in pakistan if they have laws like these

Umar bin Khatab's system? You can create a thread for that if you want on how to apply a legal system from hundreds upon hundreds of years ago in the 21st century, and how it will solve all of Pakistan's problems. Many will support you in such an endeavor, but not me.
Hi,

The justice system will still be relevant, today right?

What is wrong will remain will remain wrong. even after a millennia

Hi,

The justice system will still be relevant, today right?

What is wrong will remain will remain wrong. even after a millennia

Sure, please go ahead and try it. Lemme know how it works out. :D

Hi,

Are you blaming the system or the people who are are running the system ?

I am very confused

Which system? The one not working in the present, or the one that worked in the seventh century and will not work in the present?

Which system? The one not working in the present, or the one that worked in the seventh century and will not work in the present?
Hi,

How do you know that one in 7 century will not work?
Hence, which is the reason why i asked you to tell me if its not relevant today.

Unless ofc you have deeply studied that system to argue

Back
Top Bottom