What's new

The pain of partition

There could have been a better word used than calling ones self a Muhajir, 65 years after Pakistan's creation. An alternative word to identify the community is in order.

agreed muhajir word shud be annihilated. their community suffered alot during partition and also rightly stated by others they sacrificed alot. and in return this hotaki is living proof that we pakistanis dont accept our national identity but regional one. u wanted those muhajir to stay in india and die there in partition violence or if not then, then in gujurat riots? sick mind hotaki

Those people who relatives in India are mostly muhajirs, they should have never moved to pak as its not their ancestral land, they belong in bihar and other jungles, and since they have relatives they should move to India As this land is our ancestral land soon to be pakafghania.

Excellent !

Jinnah moved to Karachi from Bombay , would these remarks apply to him ?

Also, tell this to Parvez Musharaff , he too is a Mujahir.

After the Hindus who want to come to India , now one reads of Pakistanis wanting Muslims too to return to India !! .. and the two nation theory is not flawed !!??

Whom was Pak created for if Mojahirs should come to India.

Lastly, the " Jungles' of Bihar & ' other lands' are a lot safer than the 'paradise' called Pakistan - no Suicide bombers, no targeting of mosques, no attacks on AF bases and so much more.

Bad luck. You could have ruled whole of subcontinent yet you hat to settle with a smaller Pakistan and you couldn't even rule that. And also, half of Kashmir. Not to speak of 1971.
With due respect I dun agree with this..with current hindu population of 80 million and combined muslim population of bangladesh,pakistan and indian muslims of arnd 50 million it was no problem for muslims to rule subcontinent for ages again like they did before britshers owing to coward nature of vegetarian hindus as compare to meat eating brave muslims..Muslims ruled subcontinent would have been a superpower given the combined resources of subcontinent.Lots of resources were wasted to mutual distrust and wars induced by US and EU arm sellers.
Hindus claimed to be living in this area for thousand of years and relatively new muslims ruled them for over a thousand years ,ruling them again wouldnt have been a issue at all...

Just because Pakistan is 65 years old doesn't mean every other nation is 65 years old.
Nations like India, China, Iran are several thousands of years old.

Why do you people say Pakistan was partioned from India, it was British India, the land up to lahore has two or three times part of India, India was never a one nation.

Pakistanis have always been separate in form or the other for 1000 of years.

Partition was a good thing, as a pukhtoon i have no cultural or racial connection with India, even with Indian Muslims so why would we want to be with Indians?

Pakistan zindabad

Maps of all nations keep changing over time but nations have always existed.
Some Pakistanis keep crying over Ghazwa e Hind and then they say there was no Hind.
LOL
India has been written about by scholars and travellers over thousands of years.
or eg Ibn Batuta.
Can you tell us when the Indian sub continent was one nation?

Can you tell me when one was the last time current India was a one nation, forget the land of current day Pakistan.

Can you tell me how is someone from Calcutta related or linked to lets say someone in north India punjab.

Can you tell what does a pukhtoon racially share with Indian, racially or culturally apart from conquerer and conquered relationship, and why would they want to be part of India?.

Obsession of Indians with Pakistan and and Pakistanis is unbelievable, Pakistan should join with its natural cousin and brother Afghanistan.

Indians are dravidians, i see no comparison between them and indo aryans , so much for one nation.

Those people who relatives in India are mostly muhajirs, they should have never moved to pak as its not their ancestral land, they belong in bihar and other jungles, and since they have relatives they should move to India As this land is our ancestral land soon to be pakafghania.

In that case Jinnah should have never moved to Pakistan as well since technically he lived in India. The founding fathers of All Indian Muslim League who created Pakistan were mostly Indian Muslims, they should also have never moved to Pakistan. But your location explains why your head is up your ***.

Leave it brother. Some people have an identity crisis and they are looking for company.
You still didn't answer my question.....

BTW check any foreign history book and see what they called this land mass......:D

Correctly said.
In fact the so called Muhajirs have suffered biggest loses for the sake of Pakistan. They left/lost everything and moved to Pakistan.
Many of them, when they were campaigning for Pakistan, knew they were bound to lose their home and Pakistan would be their new home.
yet some people are shameless enough asking them to return.
In that case Jinnah should have never moved to Pakistan as well since technically he lived in India. The founding fathers of All Indian Muslim League who created Pakistan were mostly Indian Muslims, they should also have never moved to Pakistan. But your location explains why your head is up your ***.

there is something seriously wrong with you

Whether jinnah moved or not or worked towards the creation of Pakistan doesnt affect me, to me he is still not same as me he might share my religion but he doesn't share my genes.

There were many others who worked towards creation of Pakistan such as choudry Rehmat Ali and many more, Jinnah stole the show.

I always had a nation it didn't need jinnah to create it, my nation has dominated the region and at the end of it saw a twin brother born as well, regardless Jinnah or no jinnah the twin would have been born.

Pakistan the lands that make it are our ancestral lands, these are not land of biharis, memons, gujis so if saying these people dont belong here makes me racist, then i accept that with pride.

Whether jinnah moved or not or worked towards the creation of Pakistan doesnt affect me, to me he is still not same as me he might share my religion but he doesn't share my genes.

There were many others who worked towards creation of Pakistan such as choudry Rehmat Ali and many more, Jinnah stole the show.

I always had a nation it didn't need jinnah to create it, my nation has dominated the region and at the end of it saw a twin brother born as well, regardless Jinnah or no jinnah the twin would have been born.

Pakistan the lands that make it are our ancestral lands, these are not land of biharis, memons, gujis so if saying these people dont belong here makes me racist, then i accept that with pride.
I dont agree with you . It was only jinnah who was running the entire show of pakistan movement, baqi tuo muslim league may saray lalu panju te. Thats why i am not impressed with pakistan movement.

Why do you people say Pakistan was partioned from India, it was British India, the land up to lahore has two or three times part of India, India was never a one nation.

Pakistanis have always been separate in form or the other for 1000 of years.

Partition was a good thing, as a pukhtoon i have no cultural or racial connection with India, even with Indian Muslims so why would we want to be with Indians?

Pakistan zindabad
You are wrong. The name "pakistan" was invented by a student rehmat ali. For jinnah and co the goal was to create a separate country for "indian muslims", pakistan was created for all hindostani muslims (read two nation theory). You are right that pakhtuns had nothing to do with hindostan, they and balochs were fillers, it was their vast lands which were needed to make the body of pakistan look balanced. You should admit it that a muslim of UP, CP , bihar, gujrat etc had more to do with pakistan movement than an armed pakhtun of mountains fighting against british soldiers. The concept was that pakistan would accomodate "all" hindostani muslims, which did'nt happen.

You are wrong. The name "pakistan" was invented by a student rehmat ali. For jinnah and co the goal was to create a separate country for "indian muslims", pakistan was created for all hindostani muslims (read two nation theory). You are right that pakhtuns had nothing to do with hindostan, they and balochs were fillers, it was their vast lands which were needed to make the body of pakistan look balanced. You should admit it that a muslim of UP, CP , bihar, gujrat etc had more to do with pakistan movement than an armed pakhtun of mountains fighting against british soldiers. The concept was that pakistan would accomodate "all" hindostani muslims, which did'nt happen.

If I am not wrong there was referendum boycott call by Pashtuns and majority of Pashtuns stayed at home during referendum day. Only a low percentage of Pashtuns voted in referendum and NWFP become the part of Pakistan.

Can you tell us when the Indian sub continent was one nation?

Can you tell me when one was the last time current India was a one nation, forget the land of current day Pakistan.

Can you tell me how is someone from Calcutta related or linked to lets say someone in north India punjab.

Can you tell what does a pukhtoon racially share with Indian, racially or culturally apart from conquerer and conquered relationship, and why would they want to be part of India?.

Obsession of Indians with Pakistan and and Pakistanis is unbelievable, Pakistan should join with its natural cousin and brother Afghanistan.

Indians are dravidians, i see no comparison between them and indo aryans , so much for one nation.

And what has pakhtun racially and culturally common with punjabis, sindhis and bengalis (of former east pakistan)?. If india is not one nation then so is case with pakistan. Thats why secular man like jinnah had to use islam to justify creation of pakistan. Kisi ne kia khob kaha k turks se islam nikal dou tu turks hi rahain ge, arabs se islam nikal duo arabs hi rahain ge, afghano se islam nikal dou afghan hi rahain ge lekin agar pakistanio se islam nikal duo tu kia kehlain ge?

hmmmmmmm ....... are they!

Akbar married a Rajput Princess, their Child Salim too married a Rajput princess, so how come they aren't partly Indian. It was Akbar's decision to Indianize himself to get greater stability for his kingdom.

If I am not wrong there was referendum boycott call by Pashtuns and majority of Pashtuns stayed at home during referendum day. Only a low percentage of Pashtuns voted in referendum and NWFP become the part of Pakistan.

It was a very controvertial refrendum. There was an elected assembely in NWFP yet it was the only province where refendum was held. Upto 1947 there was always governament of congress, khudai khidmatgar there. The muslim leaguean leader of NWFP sardar abdul qayyum was a british chamcha and not even a pashtun.
The results of refrendum are themselves controvertial but no pakistani is able to give me a satisfactory answer to the question that what could have happened if in refrendum the poll was between afghanistan and pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom