What's new

Featured The Other Two Pakistani Sticks That Forced India Into Submission

@Windjammer, this is a screenshot from the video you posted of ACM's farewell. The HUD looks like that of a JF-17 showing a missile launch. To me it looks more like an IR guided missile but I could be wrong.

You can see it at 05:13,not sure if it's anything related to 27th February though.
20210314_202929.jpg

@Windjammer, this is a screenshot from the video you posted of ACM's farewell. The HUD looks like that of a JF-17 showing a missile launch. To me it looks more like an IR guided missile but I could be wrong.

You can see it at 05:13,not sure if it's anything related to 27th February though.View attachment 724597
Since the missile seems to be travelling from right to left, suffice to say the recordings is not from the shooter.

Since the missile seems to be travelling from right to left, suffice to say the recordings is not from the shooter.

I know that dear,it's another aircraft launching a missile and the HUD looks like it's that of a JF-17. Just wondering if it's related that's all.

I know that dear,it's another aircraft launching a missile and the HUD looks like it's that of a JF-17. Just wondering if it's related that's all.
Not sure sir however the time in the bottom right doesn't seem to match that of when the PAF assault took place.

Time is 8:48:12 that I believe is not the time when duck shoot happened during swift retort

You can see it at 05:13,not sure if it's anything related to 27th February though.View attachment 724597

That image has been shown here before...it's a complete fake.
One can see all the trees around that area have zero effect on their treeline if indeed a bomb was dropped and any ammo dump blew up. There would have been burn effects for at least a mile around in the forestation

Secondly, there is no crater visible whatsoever on the spot.
video of the bombing, from where these screen shots were taken. @Windjammer

Are these weapons from PAF’s strike on Indian targets on surprise day?
yaap rocket booster/propellers of H-4 used in 27the Feb, 2019 and drooped within Pakistan's Air Space the weapon/warhead section with increase velocity glided into Indian Airspace.

My dear Pakistani's, don't waste your time arguing with brainless pajeets.
It's not that they don't know, they choose to remain ignorant and stupid, respect their right to remain as they were born.
No amount of internet or information is ever going to change their sorry state of stupidity.

this i have been shouting since long .

ALL 11 GLIDE BOMBS DROPPED BY PAF MISSED TARGETS,
3 UNEXPLODED ONES TO BE DESTROYED THIS MONTH

Three REKs didn't even explode. Ask the Chinese to send quality stuff.

Are you dumb on purpose or it's just the normal lack of IQ on that side of border in general?

They wanted to miss the targets
Otherwise we would have already fought a full fledged war

What part of that is hard for your dumb *** to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom