What's new

Featured The Other Two Pakistani Sticks That Forced India Into Submission

Who kept Balakot closed to public for three months and Pakistani airspace for six months?

And don't chime in Hamid Mir went there the next day. Yes, he did but only till the foothills.

For those who wanted to go to the hill top madrassa, access was denied.

How many forigen/local journalists India took to the bombing sites where Pakistani SOWs landed? Pakistan released the video of the bomb gliding past Indian army depo under the command of PAF mirage pilot. How many journalists taken to the site after PAF raid on India?

How many forigen/local journalists India took to the bombing sites where Pakistani SOWs landed? Pakistan released the video of the bomb gliding past Indian army depo under the command of PAF mirage pilot. How many journalists taken to the site after PAF raid on India?

India released those MS Paint drawn pictures to show radar data that F16 was shot down

That is enough for supa puwa 2020 :)

Lol. He is Indian. No threat at all. Sleep well bhai. Know that DRDO is pakistans best friend

I've been following him for months now, he is a threat because he is a shrewd tactical analyst who has a keen insight to the present and developing capabilities of India, Pakistan and China and he is talking sense probably the only one in India.

India released those MS Paint drawn pictures to show radar data that F16 was shot down

That is enough for supa puwa 2020 :)

It's a genuine question, these rats in the east keeps on talking about journalists access, which btw Pakistan gave not only to local but foreign as well, its about time these rat-Indian cough up and tell us how many local/foreign journalists were taken to Indian army depo in Narain, and other six targets including army HQ in rajouri.

What weapon is mounted on the Mirage on the left?

Rapptor2.png

While the shooting down of two Indian Air Force jets during combat on 27.2.2019 with US made AMRAAM have been covered on various forums, very little has been said or revealed about the SOWs with which the PAF raided targets on the ground. Six Indian military installations were engaged by PAF strike aircraft using two types of glide bombs both of which are manufactured in Pakistan.

I've been following him for months now, he is a threat because he is a shrewd tactical analyst who has a keen insight to the present and developing capabilities of India, Pakistan and China and he is talking sense probably the only one in India.
Yes I have listened to him. But Alhumdulillah no one listens to him in India as he doesn't talk sh1t

You are more stupid than the pic in your avatar

Who kept Balakot closed to public for three months and Pakistani airspace for six months?

And don't chime in Hamid Mir went there the next day. Yes, he did but only till the foothills.

For those who wanted to go to the hill top madrassa, access was denied.

If you think I'm Indian and it irritates you, do continue to wallow in that thought. :enjoy:

The claim by Indians is that they used a bunker-busting type of weapon, spice 2000. It typically keeps the building standing, and implodes to kill humans inside.

Wah Pajeet Wah,
Banda tere IQ te jutiya marey

My dear Pakistani's, don't waste your time arguing with brainless pajeets.
It's not that they don't know, they choose to remain ignorant and stupid, respect their right to remain as they were born.
No amount of internet or information is ever going to change their sorry state of stupidity.

Yar is bandai ka kuch kerna perai ga, he is the biggest threat to Pakistan in my eyes.
The best thing is US can realise China threat, but Indian can't.
You know the china think strategy differently.. They think ladakh of some Chinese dynasty so fighting for it even nobody live there.
Whereas AB Dhanua statement about perception of winning (in chandigarh festival) means that IA can easily lose Ladakh and be cool with it, as no historical importance to mobilise nation to take back Ladakh. Similarly, fighting insurgency, will change their behaviour.
I argues same about Afghan fence. As it changes mentality. I know fencing is good, but it changes our mind to defend the border and makes us relax.
With no fence, a fauji always remain alert and ready for action. So the mindset changes from "ready for action" to "guard" ..

I know we don't want to cause fatigue to our soldiers, but it is an example.

Back
Top Bottom