What's new

The original sin of Yakub Memon

Yeah we are responsible for samjhota express . 1984 , killing of indrah gandi , killing of rajeev gandi , 1992 demolition of babri mosque , gujrat riots , riots against Christians , upcoming riots etc

Ofcourse you are. Our various agencies have caught various people which includes majority of Muslims.
Killing of Indira and rajiv was killing of Individual. We do not hang PM s by military dictators like you guys even if I forgot the killing of Benzeer and superstitious plane crash of Zia ul haque.
Gujarat riots happen because of Zihadi Muslims who thought that they will get away after burning 60 Hindus alive. However Hindus reacted beyond the jihadis exception. Now they are crying foul.
I do not recall any christian riot. Which christian riots? Are you considering that burning of 100s of Christians alive in Joseph colony , Lahore as indian riots?

Some Chopped-One is pissed off.. Every terrorist and terrorist sympathizer will be dealt in same manner... No matter how much these SOBs cry ...

There is an urgent need to frame a law to take care of fifth columnists Zihadi supporters who mislead people, try to put a question mark on judiciary and try to create sympathy for Zihadis.

Ofcourse you are. Our various agencies have caught various people which includes majority of Muslims.
Killing of Indira and rajiv was killing of Individual. We do not hang PM s by military dictators like you guys even if I forgot the killing of Benzeer and superstitious plane crash of Zia ul haque.
Gujarat riots happen because of Zihadi Muslims who thought that they will get away after burning 60 Hindus alive. However Hindus reacted beyond the jihadis exception. Now they are crying foul.
I do not recall any christian riot. Which christian riots? Are you considering that burning of 100s of Christians alive in Joseph colony , Lahore as indian riots?
Yeah our military officer burn samjhota express ., we did operation blue star then we kill thousands of sikhs in delhi , we shot indhira gandhi , we demolished babri mosque , bhajrang dal belongs to Pakistan , babu bhajrangi is our agent same as pigeon , etc blah blah blah .... My point is Jinnah was right . yaqoob memon's case just proved it .

There is an urgent need to frame a law to take care of fifth columnists Zihadi supporters who mislead people, try to put a question mark on judiciary and try to create sympathy for Zihadis.

You seriously think that agressive foul foul language will make your claims weight more?

I guess with Christian riots he meant:
Anti-Christian violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could have easily booked this up instead of jumping up and down in anger!!

Let the discussion continue in civilized manner.

Yeah our military officer burn samjhota express ., we did operation blue star then we kill thousands of sikhs in delhi , we shot indhira gandhi , we demolished babri mosque , bhajrang dal belongs to Pakistan , babu bhajrangi is our agent same as pigeon , etc .

Samjauta Express was bombed by Pakistanis and that is accepted by devid hedly in his confession and that is why our fifth columnists are finding it difficult to fix innocent Hindus. Charges against the Colonel purohis, swami asimanand and sadhvi have to be dropped. Our new government shall certainly catch the real culprit.
Even the version of conspiracy which indicted swami and sadhvi says that they get it done by paying money to Pakistanis and in coordination with pakistani government agency. Do you agree that Pakistani agencies were involved?

Why are you so much found of adding some zero behind the numbers when it comes to killing of People in india. Is it a crime to quote correct and small number in case of people die in other country. Tell me how many thousand innocent (As per You and terorist as per us) people died in Suvarn Mandir?
Indira gandhi was killed by terrorists. Babri mosque was not a mosque but 17000 Hindu Mandirs Destroyed in J & K because of Pak supported terrorism were certainly temples. Babu Bajarangi is in Jail for life time and not roaming free like Hafeez Said and Lakhvi. You know this is the difference between a state supporting terror and state bringing culprit to Justice.

You seriously think that agressive foul foul language will make your claims weight more?

I guess with Christian riots he meant:
Anti-Christian violence in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could have easily booked this up instead of jumping up and down in anger!!

If this isolated crime of rape of nun (2.5 Crore Christians live in India) as crime against Christians than there are n numbers of crime against Hindus every day. If you call one or 2 incidents of crime against Christians, than what shall you call this ?

Dozens of houses torched as mob attacks Lahore Christian locality - - DAWN.COM

Blasphemy: Christian sentenced to death in Joseph Colony case - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And the culprit of rape of nuns are caught now. They are Bangladeshi Muslims. The most favored vote bank of our anti national politicians.

Within 12 hours of Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's execution at Nagpur Central Prison, his body was laid to rest at Bada Qabrastan in Marine Lines, where his parents are also buried.
Yakub was executed between 6.30am and 7am, and buried by 5.35pm in grave number 20 of 'H' block. Just before the funeral prayer or Namaaz-e-Janazah, details of which priest would lead the prayers were kept under wraps.
In order to ensure peace as well as law and order in the city, the state machinery ensured that Yakub's body was transported in the least possible time from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) to his brother Suleiman's residence in Mahim and further to the graveyard in south Mumbai. The Memon family landed with Yakub's body at CSIA at 12.03pm and was allowed to leave from the Corporate Aviation Terminal, which is used by VIPs, for a hassle-free exit.
Due to security reasons, Cadell Road was shut for traffic and the area between Hinduja hospital and St Michael's Church cordoned off. Shops in Mahim and south Mumbai had downed their shutters even before the body arrived in Mahim around 1.05pm.
The crowd at the mosque and graveyard was in thousands, threatening a stampede-like situation. The gathering prayed that Yakub be forgiven for whatever sins he committed knowingly and unknowingly. The mosque was occupied beyond its capacity and, on several occasions, the gate had to be shut. The crowd swelled within minutes of the body being brought to south Mumbai around 4.15pm.
While many came to pay their last respects, there were a few who had travelled all the way from Borivli just to witness the goings-on at the graveyard.
Even at Mahim, there wasn't any respite from the crowd, despite the Mumbai police imposing section 144, which prohibits assembly of 10 or more people. Repeated announcements were being made by community leaders to steer clear and not gather, but the crowd did not budge. People were not only travelling to south Mumbai, but many also walked all the way from Bandra to Memon's residence throughout the day.

Thousands throng Yakub Memon's funeral | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Thousands of people came to pay their respect to Yaqoob memon which clearly reflects the deepening divide Indians society has inflicted upon itself . Its an hindu state terrorist act sponsored by Hindu nationalists the very same people who were behind the initial bloody balwas on Bombay muslims by sword yielding hindu youths which later turned into one of the bloodiest riots of indian history.

How can one be punished for the crimes of relatives?

No wonder he got martyrs funeral. A slap on the face of hindu policy makers.

Last edited:
If this isolated crime of rape of nun (2.5 Crore Christians live in India) as crime against Christians than there are n numbers of crime against Hindus every day. If you call one or 2 incidents of crime against Christians, than what shall you call this ?

Dozens of houses torched as mob attacks Lahore Christian locality - - DAWN.COM

Blasphemy: Christian sentenced to death in Joseph Colony case - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

And the culprit of rape of nuns are caught now. They are Bangladeshi Muslims. The most favored vote bank of our anti national politicians.

In the whole page you found only one incident of isolated rape of a nun?
If so, i am at loss. No point in presenting you any more sad realities.

You and your compatriots are always saints...that is why the whole worlds loves you!!!....Good luck with your assumption...

A nation and history is not written in the way certain individuals think or perceive..I can understand...When your people do destruction..then it is correct but when others do, then it is a problem...How typical of this kind of thought..same like yours...

I have no clue what you're talking about. In any case the foundation of a state is the supercedes the 'writing' of history or endless replaying of old hostilities. A muslim invader attacks 500 years ago and you'll seek revenge for it in 2015 and vice versa for them.

There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.” ― Sun Tzu

Pandit je Go ahead who is stopping you to destroy us,oh wait you tried but failed miserably see.....Third Battle of Panipat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nothing was done to idol and cow worshipers only Muslim Ideology was thousand times superior to native so they Got native population in there fold very easily.
Yes , I know. Hindus were mostly cowards after being ruled by one foreigner or the other. Things are changing rapidly now. We don't want revenge but won't like any further interference.

Reality is when u destroy babri masjid which is in it self a crime whem muslim retaliate u hang them you did not hanged those who did destroy babri masjid and provoked killings of 10000 people and provoked muslims to bomb mumbai so start from head when did ur democracy hanged any hindu terrorist 10000 example but i give u one which will not only shut your mouth but every hole samjhota express culprit hindu prooven for bombing and he is now free
pakistan me to mandir or chuch roj hi tode jate he wahan kitno ko fansi dedi tumne., kitne hi begunah roj fansi par latkate ho " in the name of terrorism"

Yes , I know. Hindus were mostly cowards after being ruled by one foreigner or the other. Things are changing rapidly now. We don't want revenge but won't like any further interference.

They were and still aree cowards

a sheep will act brave if you dress it up as a lion. However underneath a sheep is a sheep. Alas that is the case of hindus today

its your cowardice that brought you under foreign boots in the first place.. Independence or the lack of it has nothing to do with bravery.

However ones religion dosent define who is brave or not. Its more about motivation. In general cases Muslims has been, are and will always be braver compared to hindus.

D company + Dawod Ibrahim = another front for ENDIA

I have no clue what you're talking about. In any case the foundation of a state is the supercedes the 'writing' of history or endless replaying of old hostilities. A muslim invader attacks 500 years ago and you'll seek revenge for it in 2015 and vice versa for them.

There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.” ― Sun Tzu

Of course....not...if things works in the way, i feel, even i would have been the person to oppose this thought....But the way, i see our fellow Muslim brothers rock the street with some Palestine issue, which i am not sure some hundred years ago, do not you think it gives a moral correctness to us to at least protest against the atrocities committed some hundreds years ago??...Again, Palestine issue is just for reference...There can many examples...I am not here advocating taking revenge for all...But i am just trying to see, what is the difference between Islamic invaders destroying temples and people destroying the Babri Mosque...Why Babri Mosque is and will be repeated in the poitics of India then why not the temple destruction which is much more in magnitude than one Babri Mosque...

So if any one want justice for one, there should be justice for others...Even i am the one who supports, the guilty of Babri Mosque to be punished...But can you expect the same or at least apology from the people for the mistakes that has happened on Hindus in the past???....Can Muslims of India stop glorifying the histroy of those outsiders who are invaders???..

Just try to think in a cool mind...My point is not to take any revenge...but it is just provoke thoughts on all section of our people, who complains of discrimination, which i also feel that discrimination exists, to understand story of both sides..

pakistan me to mandir or chuch roj hi tode jate he wahan kitno ko fansi dedi tumne., kitne hi begunah roj fansi par latkate ho " in the name of terrorism"
Bhai kis duniya ma ho pee ka uthd ho kia pak me rojhi mandir jalte hoty tu karachi ka mandir bhi jal jana tha uska kareeb ka road ka naam gurumandir hi rakh diya ha nend se utho aur yeh mandir madarso k bhot kareeb ha lakin aj bhi izzat se hindu bhai mandir jate ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom