What's new

The original sin of Yakub Memon

Nothing but rant in the article. SC of India hardly pass hanging order. It only pass in the rarest of rare cases. and waging war against India is always a case for which no lighter punishment can be given.

After killing more than 200 people this guy was thinking of getting his name cleared? If he was so innocent why he ran away at the first place? His case thanks to slow Indian judiciary was dragged for 22 years. He had ample time to prove his innocence. But he could not because he was not.

SC sat at mid night to listen to his last minute appeal. Judges at SC are not naive, neither they have personal enimity with him, hence they have given the punishment which was minimum for his crime, which unfortunately for him was the maximum for his life, i.e. Hang till death.

No mercy to terrorists.
No mercy to terrorists. So why modi the terrorist is still alive

Live there but I actually come from a hilly area yar. Bus rozi (bhojan / work not some rozi rozi ok) kay chakar may yahan din guzar rahy hain.

But I heard even Islamabad has hills really close right? Like within an hour or two by road?

But I heard even Islamabad has hills really close right? Like within an hour or two by road?

Islamabad has hills (not huge ones) within it, the outskirts Margalla Hills. From city center it's hardly 15 to 20 minutes drive that too because of increase in road traffic and waiting on Robots etc.Unfortunately a few years ago a private airline jet crashed into one of those killing all passengers on board.

Because he is not terrorist. Simple..Period. Just you consider him terrorist does not make him that. So dont cry here untill you have solid proof.
Same is true for lakhvi and hafiz saeed have been released from highest court as they were found innocent.

So indians better stop crying about lakhvi and hafu saeed alsom

Same to u but we never cry as u do this is a major difference
That is incorrect. You both are equivocally emotional ;)
article-2647266-1E6DE14E00000578-367_306x449.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom