What's new

The number of separate state movements in India

i think this writer to convert every district into a state

how can u put marathwada and konkan as separate state
???

my good luck to all those striving for freedom, from the bharati barbarian army following kashmir

my respect regards and salam to them, they are as holy as shivlingum, hanuman and gandhi

@in to the wild,
Buddy this thread is about demand of new states(like the already existing 25+) within india not freedom from india..Lol.Your wish for an unstable india tempts us to wish the best to fearless fighters fcuking pakistan in right,left and middle on a weekly basis(three blasts just yesterday right?)but to be frank,we dont support terrorists who are against our sweet pakistani brothers.

my good luck to all those striving for freedom, from the bharati barbarian army following kashmir

my respect regards and salam to them, they are as holy as shivlingum, hanuman and gandhi

Considering the good luck that your country currently enjoys....dont give that good luck to them or they will remain with India forever....:D

I know the likes of you will come here and shower your blessigs on the poor people.Thats why I added these lines at the top.

No..this is not the list of number of insurgencies or the number of states that seek independence from India.

These are the number of "to-be" states that seek re-organisation based on a number of points.

FAIL.

If so these states will divide the tamilnadu geographically as more southern states like tutucorin, tirunelveli, madurai , viruthunagar, kanyakumari etc will be secluded further as the capital is far in north - chennai.

So its basically a bad idea.

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

I think its better if u guys move the state capital to a more central city like Madurai or trichy which is more accessible to all people of all parts without travelling great distances.

Benny...the capital just like that cant be shifted to Madurai or trichy for the simple reason all the state apparatus is in place in Chennai.

it will be costly as hell to establish them again in Madurai/Trichy.

p.s: Dont complain..if I become the CM of Kongu Nadu ,i will support Kanyakumari to be given to Kerala as their Tamil is more Mallu than Malayalam itself. :P

The link is not working for me......so many are there on the list ????????

Almost 25 :devil:

thanks:)but is there is any chances that these numbers will get on the higher side cuz back in the days i heard it was about 50 new states fighting for it's independence don't know which one is true

thanks:)but is there is any chances that these numbers will get on the higher side cuz back in the days i heard it was about 50 new states fighting for it's independence don't know which one is true

No dude you heart in very less no cause every district in India want to be an independent state

There are total 626 Districts so no wood be 626 only

hehehehe...independence....nope they want re-organisation (bigger states split into two or more small states) within the constitution of India as Indian states...

An anlogy would be Punjab breaking and Multan,lahore becoming separate provinces but under Pakistani constitution.

still not clarified.?

Back
Top Bottom