What's new

The Nuclear Battlefield - India vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fuss! :no:

Gen Kapoor is no Hamid Zaid and his statements make practical/strategical sense and his comments were in context specific to the matter. Remember, Gen Kapoor does not earn his bread and butter out of conspiracy theories, like other south asian big mouths.

Even if Gen Kapoors statements is assumed to threat pakistans security then the bed wetting phenomenon should be other way round, dont you think?
I guess indian should invite Zaid hamid to laughter challenge.:victory:

Every night actually ..... I'm Indian, in case you missed the flags. :cheers:

There is nothing "unknown" about Pakistan buddy ..... unless it is what Pakistan we will eventually go up against.

That is what the wait and watch is all about.

Cheers, Doc
Yes indeed you are an Indian, who will try and sleep anywhere.;)
My understanding was the call centers monitor clients not the Country,:pop:
Patience is a virtue but in your case wait and watch is going to be merely self harming.:hang2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I tried to download it from net..turns out the movie i download was **** :confused: I was like the fourth idiot :bounce:

Ha ha ha

But why you have to download when you can go to a theatre near you ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha ha ha

But why you have to download when you can go to a theatre near you ?

more than 2 times i went to see..house full bro .i tried online booking too..full for 2 weeks ..then had to do the illegal part :P

So where do we meet to give you a crack at my jaw and my shrivelled gote? Wagah ok for you? Will be that part of the country a few days from now. Let me know if you can make it dada.

Since you call me son, yet talk about my advanced years, must make you a heck of an old man. About the time the testes shrink and often retract back into the inguinal canal.

There is a simple test ..... hold your testicular sac in one hand and palpate for a oval shaped lump.

If you can't feel it ..... try coughing. It should descend.

Apply warm compress and call me in the morning dadu! :rofl:

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Have you seen that WWF battery ad? :cheers:

Trying to be funny eh.................too bad i will give you a lol. Don’t cry now, and me calling you son had nothing to do with my age duffas! but how would you understand. And please keep the medical procedure that the doctor gave you to yourself, why are u humiliating yourself by telling others what you are prescribed to do every day. And yes do come to Wagah but make sure that you are wearing your old mans dippers, unless you want to wet your pants like the Indian soldiers when they see the Pakistan Rangers. :pakistan:

What are you going on about lady?

I love this forum and I have no issues with the Mods or Think Tank.

Yeah some Staff get on my tattas .... but you cant have everything.

And a personal suggestion ..... I really wish you would not use words like "arse" etc. ..... ladies are too beautiful a creation for such words to be pouring out. Call me old fashioned, but I really wish you would oblige.

Cheers, Doc

Your manners are appalling, it's obvious you represent a society with a derelict mindset and bankrupt values. Shame on you.

Your manners are appalling, it's obvious you represent a society with a derelict mindset and bankrupt values. Shame on you.

You are taking it far too long here.

Does a pakistani suicide bomber represent the entire Islamic culture, the pakistani mindset and the Muslim value system? If yes then you are rightly blaming the whole of Indian society. If no, then show your concern against the individual and not the society in general.

Easy Dude. Stop panicking !!

Its not my business to tell people what to post and what not to post.

Those would be taken care of by the Mods and so far even they havent taken action on those posts and maybe according to you even they belong to league of "extraordinary retards".

Reported for personal attack.

How many of Docs posts did you report, on one hand where you are right to say that one can post what they feel like; and also that the individual dont represent the society. What will you say about the people who have been aplauding his garbage.

And by the way what I put there was a question and not a statement. So for me if you agree with the clown, then you make that call. If you dont dont concern your self with it.

You are taking it far too long here.

Does a pakistani suicide bomber represent the entire Islamic culture, the pakistani mindset and the Muslim value system? If yes then you are rightly blaming the whole of Indian society. If no, then show your concern against the individual and not the society in general.

You will find there is a difference between a Nation and Society, and talking of suicide bombers, the Mumbai fire fight was still in progress when the Indian media, public and politicians alike started to blame not individuals or groups but Pakistan as whole. Suffice to say, it works both ways.

I went through all the 11pages and hoped that some serious millitary stratergy discussion will be done in this thread and the way people move for attack and people who can defend or pull a surprise or two, but what i found

1. Useless chest thumping
2. Free Medical advice
3. People called each other names
4. Blind nationalism
5. Discussion of a bollywood movie
6. One mention of Zaid Hamid.
7. A lot of useless rants deleted by mods

The only thing that is missing is muslim ummah stuff, except that everything is covered.

WoW, could any discussion be more mature?

Black Blood: I overlooked the link you suggested reading and just now had the chance to go thru it.

See, it is not important what the yield was, in those tests conducted more than a decade back. You can be sure India has moved on from those failures and kept pace with latest advances.
It is not even necessary to conduct open tests in the measuring or testing of nuclear devices.
The threat from their nukes is real as it is from yours - though given your cuddly relations with U S, I very much have have my reservations.

Last edited:
@vsdoc this is what exactly your anssestorzzz use to say .. Im surprised they passed it on to you guys too..:lol:

What are you going on about lady?

I love this forum and I have no issues with the Mods or Think Tank.

Yeah some Staff get on my tattas .... but you cant have everything.

And a personal suggestion ..... I really wish you would not use words like "arse" etc. ..... ladies are too beautiful a creation for such words to be pouring out. Call me old fashioned, but I really wish you would oblige.

Cheers, Doc

Doc: Would you be kind enough to translate this word Tattas for the benefit of those of us who do not have the good fortune of knowing your Indo language. I am sure there are many of us here who, I am afraid have missed the punch line.

We have heard of TATAS in India - but have never heard of TATTAS.
Thank you.

^^ That would be hindi slang for testicles.

I agree with doc in that some of the staff is notoriously irritating, I just tend to ignore them these days.

As expected the thread descended into nothing but snide comments and meaningless chest thumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom