What's new

The new Islamic empire from Turkey to Pakistan.

See I never endorsed the indescriminate killings of innocent civilians by misguided radicals or the equally destroctive repricocal attacks carried out by Indians, Israelis and Americans etc.
Though looking out for ones brothers ans sisters cannot and will not result in bigotry.
It's like saying because you want the betterment of Indian society vis-a-vis Pakistani society you are a racist or a bigot. There will always be priority and the name of the thread also means the contribution will be geared to a specific theme.
When you call family as brothers and sisters, people understand. But when clump up a large majority of people together as brothers and sisters only reason being their are of the same religion and discriminate others,
is very similar to hitler clubbing all jews and killing them, Its called racial profileing or even "religioious profiling". Maybe the KKK white brotherhood is right in looking after their white brotherhood and discriminate against non-whites.

Then those kind of people should live in the caves, when you have a society like India or America or Uk, were very citizen is valued irrespective religion, caste, breed, race etc etc. I will only help a muslim" kind of people will be isolated and rightfully so. So if the muslims want to live in a nationalistic country, then they should have nationalistic values, otherwise go in search of an ummah country. Then be treated as second class citizen in some arab country though they are all muslims... Yeah right. Muslim brotherhood my ***. Its just racisim in a differnet form.

When you call family as brothers and sisters, people understand. But when clump up a large majority of people together as brothers and sisters only reason being their are of the same religion, as very similar to hitler clubbing all jews and killing them, Its called racial profileing or even "religioious profiling"
Ok I don't get you there, how on Earth can me calling my fellow muslim a "brother" have anything to do with Hitler killing jews. I'm sure I'm not the only one confused here.
Then those kind of people should live in the caves
I don't want to live in a cave, If you want to go on ahead.
India or America or Uk, were very citizen is valued irrespective religion, caste, breed, race etc etc
Let me tell you about Societies like Britian and America Adux. These countries have heavily integrated economies, are polically intertwined and have defence pacts such as NATO and they work amongst themselves for the betterment of their people. What commanalities do they have? Being white or living under democracy? or is it becaus ethey all love Elvis Presly?
Here you have A billion+ muslims bonded by religion, the way the eat, the way they pray, the god they pray to, the damn wa they enter and leave the friggin toilet. But the twist is here THese countries with so much commanality can hardly keep up with OIC targets of inter-state trade, backstabbing each other on the internation political front, Can't put together a plane between themselves to fly their sorry selves anywhere!
I will only help a muslim" kind of people will be isolated and rig
see I answered this before again and again, listen, being empathetic to muslims doesn't mean muslims will cannibalise non-muslims!
So if the muslims want to live in a nationalistic country, then they should have nationalistic values, otherwise go in search of an ummah country. Then be treated as second class citizen in some arab country though they are all muslims... Yeah right. Muslim brotherhood my ***.
unfortunatly that's the only part of you post that is true. Thinking for oneself and not for his fellow muslim has eroded the concept of a real muslim Ummah.
But anyway Adux why the insecurities?

Ok I don't get you there, how on Earth can me calling my fellow muslim a "brother" have anything to do with Hitler killing jews. I'm sure I'm not the only one confused here.

Is there someone else reading this post. Clubbing together on the basis of religion or race will result exactly the same as I have just stated. Cuz everything other than that brotherhood is wrong, and less important.

I don't want to live in a cave, If you want to go on ahead

I didnot mean you.

Let me tell you about Societies like Britian and America Adux. These countries have heavily integrated economies, are polically intertwined and have defence pacts such as NATO and they work amongst themselves for the betterment of their people. What commanalities do they have? Being white or living under democracy? or is it becaus ethey all love Elvis Presly?

Tell me where is the discrimination in those countries. While i can show in Muslim countries.

Here you have A billion+ muslims bonded by religion, the way the eat, the way they pray, the god they pray to, the damn wa they enter and leave the friggin toilet.

Cant be further from the truth, you will see much common in north indian hindu than a south indian muslim. Since you are from saudi arabia, I am sure you have met a lot of Malayalee(malabari or kerala) muslims. Other than the religion there is nothing common for you.

But the twist is here THese countries with so much commanality can hardly keep up with OIC targets of inter-state trade, backstabbing each other on the internation political front, Can't put together a plane between themselves to fly their sorry selves anywhere!

huh!!! are you telling me about OIC, that sorry excuse of an organization which is absoloutly penetrated by US agencies.

see I answered this before again and again, listen, being empathetic to muslims doesn't mean muslims will cannibalise non-muslims!

That is what has exactly what has happened in the world during its history and will continue to do so.

unfortunatly that's the only part of you post that is true. Thinking for oneself and not for his fellow muslim has eroded the concept of a real muslim Ummah.

Ummah is an unrealistic concept. The Day arabs treat flipino muslims the same as themselves, then we can talk about it.

But anyway Adux why the insecurities

Nothing of that sort but you can call it an insecurity or rather something that i loathe discrimination.

Is there someone else reading this post. Clubbing together on the basis of religion or race will result exactly the same as I have just stated. Cuz everything other than that brotherhood is wrong, and less important.
Sorry but my Iman, my teachings, the ones being taught By the last prophet stressed that unity of the muslims will bring their success in his last sermon. It is always proven that unity helps the cause. I'll give you a simple example, have you seen how Lions hunt in Packs, individually Lion's can't outrun it's pray, most of the time their pray weighs several times of theirs. But when they hunt together they co-opperate and their success rate of making a kill increaces many fold.
Tell me where is the discrimination in those countries. While i can show in Muslim countries.
You've go to be kidding me! You mean having the largest stock pile of nuclear weapons and ICBM's in the world and not allowing others to do the same is not discremination! You mean raping the entire world of it's resources and near enslaving of Africans to supply their capitalistic society is not discrimination? the way the west worls their trade is based on descrimination! You mean to say having Veto power in the UN assembly is not decrimination? why don't they let Yemen have Veto power? They have the power to decide who is on the axis of evil and who is not!
Cant be further from the truth, you will see much common in north indian hindu than a south indian muslim. Since you are from saudi arabia, I am sure you have met a lot of Malayalee(malabari or kerala) muslims. Other than the religion there is nothing common for you.
HOw wrong you are sir, Islam is the complete way of life. Believe me when I say this but Muslims have their own way of entering and leaving the toilet. Are you saying that these two Indian brothers greet fellow muslims differnly? are you saying that these two fellow muslims pray in differnt directions? What might be different to you is that they have different accents, or Different complexions, In Islam that has no bearing to make one muslim "different" to the other. Other than religion all can be uncomman it doesn't make a difference they don't have to be of the same blood group or they don't have to be of the same weight they will always be regarded as brothers.
huh!!! are you telling me about OIC, that sorry excuse of an organization which is absoloutly penetrated by US agencies
No i'm saying as of now it's pretty much an elaborate Tea party where state official have some kawa and come back with souveniers. I see potential but who is any one kidding does it even come close to NATO? Who said anything about US penetration? They don't need to not so long as these states can hardly cough up 0.1% of their GDP to the organisation.
Ummah is an unrealistic concept. The Day arabs treat flipino muslims the same as themselves, then we can talk about it.
True, and the way we can start is buy atleast treating our fellow muslim nicely on these forums!
Nothing of that sort but you can call it an insecurity or rather something that i loathe discrimination.
I thnk you need to spend time and get close to muslims in real life, understand why they want brotherhood, understand why they pary in one direction understand why when prayin they stand shoulder to shoulder in a straight line , next to someone poor,rich,ugly,fat or with dark skin it deosn't matter. Have you ever seen pictures of Makaah mukarrama, ever wondered why all thos people are dressed in just two pieces of cloth and simultaniously and harmoniously completing the same ritual.. there's muslim unity just there! Sad we can't translate that to real life, but it is there deep down in every muslims heart.

Yes, That whole attitude comes out of religious bigotry.

but unfortunately for you, the people who are blowing up themselves are killing more muslims than even combined India, US and Israel, UK and the rest of the infidels.

woh,are u tapped, india have killed so many muslim's e.g gujarat 790 Muslims were killed by hindu nationalist.

u.s.a army have killed over 75495 in iraq, in afgahnistan 4523 that was all by air with all there bomb's,and they are the only one's that were reported how many more dead we dont know.

general tommey frank's, (us central commend) has said "we dont do body count's"

the reality is that the blood of a muslim is nothing to the blood of a non muslim, look how many people died in the twin tower's around about 3000 and every one was crying and saying there dead there dead,how about the muslim's that are killed and there is no one to pick there body's up in iraq in afghanistan hasnt the muslim's got the right to avenge the brother and sister's death you tell me. like the u.s.a. avenged the death for twin tower's, that they did there self

and i dont wanna talk about how many muslim's isreal have killed so get ur facts straight mate.

woh,are u tapped, india have killed so many muslim's e.g gujarat 790 Muslims were killed by hindu nationalist.

u.s.a army have killed over 75495 in iraq, in afgahnistan 4523 that was all by air with all there bomb's,and they are the only one's that were reported how many more dead we dont know.

general tommey frank's, (us central commend) has said "we dont do body count's"

the reality is that the blood of a muslim is nothing to the blood of a non muslim, look how many people died in the twin tower's around about 3000 and every one was crying and saying there dead there dead,how about the muslim's that are killed and there is no one to pick there body's up in iraq in afghanistan hasnt the muslim's got the right to avenge the brother and sister's death you tell me. like the u.s.a. avenged the death for twin tower's, that they did there self

and i dont wanna talk about how many muslim's isreal have killed so get ur facts straight mate.

I cant get into the Muslim victimization saga again, and we all know about Gujarat for 790 muslims, 470 Hindu's died ,..but dont bother they are sub-humans,and not the followers of allah.

Goodbye...and say hello to ignore list.

When you call family as brothers and sisters, people understand. But when clump up a large majority of people together as brothers and sisters only reason being their are of the same religion and discriminate others,
is very similar to hitler clubbing all jews and killing them, Its called racial profileing or even "religioious profiling". Maybe the KKK white brotherhood is right in looking after their white brotherhood and discriminate against non-whites.

Then those kind of people should live in the caves, when you have a society like India or America or Uk, were very citizen is valued irrespective religion, caste, breed, race etc etc. I will only help a muslim" kind of people will be isolated and rightfully so. So if the muslims want to live in a nationalistic country, then they should have nationalistic values, otherwise go in search of an ummah country. Then be treated as second class citizen in some arab country though they are all muslims... Yeah right. Muslim brotherhood my ***. Its just racisim in a differnet form.

you make me laugh :undecided: in india citizen's are valued irrespective religion,how many muslim have india killed in gurarat ill tell you up to 2000 all muslim's what a place to live,

muslim brotherhood allah say's “And remember Allah’s favor upon you. You were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by this grace, you became brothers. And you were on a brink of a pit of fire and He saved you from it”. [ Sura Al Imran –103 ]

Attacks on Muslims

In Naroda, according to Human Rights Watch, at least 65 Muslims were killed, many of them women who were sexually assaulted by violent mobs. One of the witnesses stated before the Nanavati commission that that BJP leader Maya Kodnani, Bajrang Dal leader Babu Bajrangi and others had allegedly led mobs on February 28 last year in the Naroda-Patia area.

A high profile case involved an Ex-Congress MP who was surrounded by Hindu Mobs while many other Muslim residents in the area took shelter in his compound. Ehsaan was believed to have contacted the local police stations, MPs of the area as well as the Chief Minister Modi to save the people from the ever increasing mob. However, no police reinforcement had reached his place and few policemen present were ineffective and unwilling to control the violent mob." Eventually he was burnt to death, along with fifty others.

According to HRW in its widely-quoted report, mobs of "thousands", dressed in "saffron scarves and khaki shorts" - the signature uniform of the RSS - and "armed with swords, sophisticated explosives, and gas cylinders", were guided by voter lists and printouts of addresses of Muslim-owned properties, information obtained from the local municipal administration. The report further charged that in some cases members of the state police force "led" the mobs, "aiming and firing at every Muslim who got in the way", or instead of offering assistance "led the victims directly into the hands of their killers". Calls for assistance to the police, fire brigades, and even ambulance services generally proved futile.

Kausar Bano was nine months into pregnancy when on February 28, 2002, 500 strong armed mob stormed into their house at Naroda Patia. Her womb was allegedly cut open with swords and the fetus was burnt along with herself and 7 other members of her family of 12. Bilkis Yakoob Rasool was six month pregnant when, on March 3, 2002, a mob attacked their house in Randhikpur village located in Dahod district and gang-raped her while killing 14 of her closest relatives. She was left for dead but she survived. During the trial for these crimes , she subsequently identified 20 of the accused including 6 policemen in an ongoing trial.

Qutubuddin Ansari is a Gujarati Muslim tailor who made headlines India-wide after being photographed pleading a Hindu mob for his life during the riots. He later left Gujarat and settled in Calcutta, at the behest of West Bengal's ruling CPI(M) government.

Role of government and police

The Modi led state government was reprimanded at various levels including the Parliament, Supreme Court and internationally. The upper house of the Indian parliament unanimously passed a resolution calling for federal intervention in Gujarat, after a similar censure motion in the lower house was defeated by about 100 votes. The Indian Supreme Court has been strongly critical of the state government's investigation and prosecution of those accused of violence during the riots.

According to New York Times reporter Celia Dugger, witnesses were "dismayed by the lack of intervention from local police", who often "watched the events taking place and took no action against the attacks on Muslims and their property".

Hindu residents of Mahajan No Vando, part of the Muslim dominated area of Jamalpur, told HRW that on March 1, the police ignored phone calls and left them fend for themselves when a Muslim mob attacked. Numerous calls by Hindus throughout the riots were ignored by the police.

The United States Department of State in its International Religious Freedom Report 2003 stated:

“ The Gujarat state government and the police were criticized for failing to stop the violence, and in some cases participating in or encouraging it. NGOs report that police were implicated directly in nearly all the attacks against Muslims in Gujarat, and in some cases, NGOs contend, police officials encouraged the mob. The Government dispatched the NHRC to investigate the attacks against Muslims, but the NHRC's findings that the attacks against Muslims "was a comprehensive failure on the part of the state government to control the persistent violation of rights of life, liberty, equality, and dignity of the people of the state," led to widespread criticism in the Hindu community and allegations of government partiality. ”

In 2003, A comment by G.T. Nanavati, who leads the official commission investigating the riots, that part of the evidence collected and reviewed till then did not indicate any serious lapse on the part of the government or police in Gujarat was criticised as inappropriate by aid and reconciliation activists and other jurists.

I cant get into the Muslim victimization saga again, and we all know about Gujarat for 790 muslims, 470 Hindu's died ,..but dont bother they are sub-humans,and not the followers of allah.

Response of the Gujarat Government

The BJP government has defended the actions of Narendra Modi's administration against charges of 'genocide'. They said that the killing of (254 Hindus), mostly in (police firing), indicates how the state authorities took effective steps to curb the violence . In a written reply to the Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Home Affairs Sriprakash Jaiswal confirmed the Hindu death toll in the incident(s). He, in turn, accused the Congress for misrepresenting the extent of the riots as part of a political agenda.

BJP MP and journalist Balbir Punj disputed allegations of bias against Muslims by the BJP-run state government, pointing out that the majority of the arrestees during and after the riots were Hindus.

Role of government and police

The Modi led state government was reprimanded at various levels including the Parliament, Supreme Court and internationally. The upper house of the Indian parliament unanimously passed a resolution calling for federal intervention in Gujarat, after a similar censure motion in the lower house was defeated by about 100 votes. The Indian Supreme Court has been strongly critical of the state government's investigation and prosecution of those accused of violence during the riots.

According to New York Times reporter Celia Dugger, witnesses were "dismayed by the lack of intervention from local police", who often "watched the events taking place and took no action against the attacks on Muslims and their property".

Hindu residents of Mahajan No Vando, part of the Muslim dominated area of Jamalpur, told HRW that on March 1, the police ignored phone calls and left them fend for themselves when a Muslim mob attacked. Numerous calls by Hindus throughout the riots were ignored by the police.

The United States Department of State in its International Religious Freedom Report 2003 stated:

“ The Gujarat state government and the police were criticized for failing to stop the violence, and in some cases participating in or encouraging it. NGOs report that police were implicated directly in nearly all the attacks against Muslims in Gujarat, and in some cases, NGOs contend, police officials encouraged the mob. The Government dispatched the NHRC to investigate the attacks against Muslims, but the NHRC's findings that the attacks against Muslims "was a comprehensive failure on the part of the state government to control the persistent violation of rights of life, liberty, equality, and dignity of the people of the state," led to widespread criticism in the Hindu community and allegations of government partiality. ”

In 2003, A comment by G.T. Nanavati, who leads the official commission investigating the riots, that part of the evidence collected and reviewed till then did not indicate any serious lapse on the part of the government or police in Gujarat was criticised as inappropriate by aid and reconciliation activists and other jurists.

Dude please post in the relevant thread. There are lots of threads here pertaining to this topic.

Sorry but my Iman, my teachings, the ones being taught By the last prophet stressed that unity of the muslims will bring their success in his last sermon. It is always proven that unity helps the cause.

Yes, but i am sure your prophet did not tell you to discriminate.
Let me quote you an example: For death by road accident in Saudi Arabia,you get a compensation

A Muslim gets : 100,000
A Christain gets: 50,000
A Hindu/others gets : 6666

Wow, aint that a jolt on all humans are equal and all the other teachings your prophet gave you.

I'll give you a simple example, have you seen how Lions hunt in Packs, individually Lion's can't outrun it's pray, most of the time their pray weighs several times of theirs. But when they hunt together they co-opperate and their success rate of making a kill increaces many fold.

Every good for religious sermons for simpletons.

You've go to be kidding me! You mean having the largest stock pile of nuclear weapons and ICBM's in the world and not allowing others to do the same is not discremination!

How is that related to racial discrimination or religious discrimination, PS: They signed something called the NPT.

You mean raping the entire world of it's resources and near enslaving of Africans to supply their capitalistic society is not discrimination? the way the west worls their trade is based on descrimination! You mean to say having Veto power in the UN assembly is not decrimination? why don't they let Yemen have Veto power? They have the power to decide who is on the axis of evil and who is not!
You mean like how Pakistan fucked up Afghanistan to make it its personal backyard of buffer zone. Welcome to real world, the strong harrasses the weak, muslim or not

Lets talk about NOW, if we talk about the past, the muslim invading timeline is filled with inhuman acts. But then again we cant compare the acts of those times with the rules of today. Who told you to accept their axis of evil, I dont. Is Iran a threat to world peace, definitly yes, are they evil, definitly not. The biggest threat to Iran is not USA, but Saudi Arabia. Having a Veto power is not discrimination, Dont like it, dont join their version of a world organizaton. They made it, they made the rules, dont like it dont join it. Ever thought what has Yemen done, to deserve it in the first place..

HOw wrong you are sir, Islam is the complete way of life. Believe me when I say this but Muslims have their own way of entering and leaving the toilet.

I really dont wanna know about. how you go to the toilet.

Are you saying that these two Indian brothers greet fellow muslims differnly? are you saying that these two fellow muslims pray in differnt directions? What might be different to you is that they have different accents, or Different complexions, In Islam that has no bearing to make one muslim "different" to the other.

You are yet to see the world.

Other than religion all can be uncomman it doesn't make a difference they don't have to be of the same blood group or they don't have to be of the same weight they will always be regarded as brothers.

I have nothing against the brotherhood. Live on.

No i'm saying as of now it's pretty much an elaborate Tea party where state official have some kawa and come back with souveniers. I see potential but who is any one kidding does it even come close to NATO? Who said anything about US penetration? They don't need to not so long as these states can hardly cough up 0.1% of their GDP to the organisation.

How is NATO comapared to a religioious body like OIC. Simple fact, if you are a American by birth you can become the President of that country. Regardless of your religion or sexuality. That is called Freedom. I understand you are kashmiri

True, and the way we can start is buy atleast treating our fellow muslim nicely on these forums!

Nicely...you mean according to your rules and regulations. Very Fair..Its a two way street bro. Give respect and take respect. Those olden times are long gone.

I thnk you need to spend time and get close to muslims in real life,

Do you know how many friends i have in dammam itself. Tell me the name of the hospital your dad works if possible his name, if he is the only pakistani doctor there.. I will give your address soon.

understand why they want brotherhood, understand why they pary in one direction understand why when prayin they stand shoulder to shoulder in a straight line , next to someone poor,rich,ugly,fat or with dark skin it deosn't matter.

By all means, but with equal consideration to your other brethern, Do you know how a Sikh, Christain, Hindu Pakistani might be feeling when he reads that you consider muslims above them and as brothers. While they might love pakistan equally but sadly they dont follow allah therefore NOT good enough. A very very sad character in my opinion.

Have you ever seen pictures of Makaah mukarrama, ever wondered why all thos people are dressed in just two pieces of cloth and simultaniously and harmoniously completing the same ritual.. there's muslim unity just there! Sad we can't translate that to real life, but it is there deep down in every muslims heart.

You are quite young, I suggest you talk with people like Niaz etc. You wouldnt listen to me or understand me my point of view. There is something called drawing the line, where your brotherhood ends, the humanity takes over.
Maybe we Humans will understand the value of humanity, when some kind wierd aliens attack us...:undecided:

Response of the Gujarat Government

The BJP government has defended the actions of Narendra Modi's administration against charges of 'genocide'. They said that the killing of (254 Hindus), mostly in (police firing), indicates how the state authorities took effective steps to curb the violence . In a written reply to the Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Home Affairs Sriprakash Jaiswal confirmed the Hindu death toll in the incident(s). He, in turn, accused the Congress for misrepresenting the extent of the riots as part of a political agenda.

BJP MP and journalist Balbir Punj disputed allegations of bias against Muslims by the BJP-run state government, pointing out that the majority of the arrestees during and after the riots were Hindus.

An Islamic empire can emerge if its routes are not blocked by the West as they are doing this nasty act on one hand and teaching the way of democracy to the world on the other hand. They are supporting the dictators and military juntas in muslim countries whoa are acting as puppets and interrupting the will of masses to live their life by their own way.
Whether it is the victories of Islamist in Turkey, Algeria, Sudan, Palestine, Jordan or the GCC States etc.

Back
Top Bottom