The Naked Gun's Leslie Nielsen Dies

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Leslie Nielsen Dies

leslie-nielsen-240.jpg

Leslie Nielsen, who made audiences laugh with his ridiculous seriousness and deadpan deliveries in the absurd scenes of comedy films like Airplane! and The Naked Gun has died. He was 84.

His agent confirmed that the actor died Sunday near his home in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., surrounded by his "lovely wife and friends" at 5:34 p.m. ET, due to complications of pneumonia.

Nielsen had been hospitalized for nearly two weeks as a result of pneumonia, his agent said.

"Just in this last 48 hours, the infection has gotten too much," his nephew Doug Nielsen told Canadian radio station CKNW. "He just fell asleep and passed away."

link:

The Naked Gun's Leslie Nielsen, Who Played Lt. Frank Drebin, Has Died : People.com

RIP Leslie.. he was there in hotshots too... was amazing humour actor considering the age.

The-Naked-Gun-2-01-1.jpg

RIP Leslie.. he was there in hotshots too... was amazing humour actor considering the age.

I still remember him shooting a movie near my school. I was lucky enough to shake his hand not considering who he was though..

I read the thread title, thought it said Liam Neeson and nearly cried.

eh but still it was a bit shocking i watched spy hard again 3 days ago and i never thought that in about 3 days he would be dead.

OMG.....He was awesome. Naked gun is one of the good funny movie you can watch.

Rest in peace. Sad news indeed.

Back
Top Bottom