What's new

The murder of history in Pakistan

bhutto was lecherous treacherous tyrant who never did an honest days work in his life----he used Ayubs martial law to launch his career ----sabotaged simla, sold east pakistan to india, converted the cease fire line to LOC thus taking the fist steps towards destroyed kashmirs struggle for freedom---as for Zia bhutto promoted him out of turn in the expectation that zia would condone his barbarous ways---but got his just desserts------ask anyone who knows aobut his era ----the FSF were not boy scouts-----ask what he did with pirzada's family-----when you worship scum like that family ---no wonder the state is in such a mess....

100% correct and true.....period

One should actually read "India : A study in profile" by the principal architect in the Gang of Four on Kargil, Lt-Col Javed Hassan. The book is an exercise of brainwashing the highest levels of the Mullah-military alliance existing in Pakistan. An excerpt from there
The rot in murdering history and spreading deception not only exists in the textbooks but also in the highest levels of Armed Forces in Pakistan.

.....and indian armed forces?.

It is true that lies and untruth are passed off as truth in Pakistan. One read at a history textbook and anyone can realize it is a rape of history and a murder of the future generations. We cannot teach our children hate, we must teach them nationalism, true but not hate. I made a post about this here (about a possible solution):

What I am getting at is teaching Mu'tazili Islam is a brilliant way to turn the tide against the extremists and can be the first step to secularization. We can treat this as an opportunity instead of a problem. We can teach a secular understanding of Islam, a tolerant Islam of Ibn Rushd and Harraj. We do that and we win their minds ensuring another Zarvan could not be produced. We preach hate against Hindus and others we produce Taliban militants.

This could be a wonderful opportunity if the education system is over-hauled and can be used to secularize society-after all an entire school of thought is based on secularism (Mutazila)... teach them about the concepts of Ibn Rushd, the philosophers and historians, the astronomers and scientists we produced. Ibn Khaldun, Youssuf were all secular-minded. We teach them that we win the war.

When terrorists shot Malala and killed clerics opposed to them we should have learned this right away but we did not. It is time to turn education into our advantage and secularize society- Islamic studies can be a useful place to do this. Replace the mullah there with a liberal mutazili or sufi scholar. We are on the path to secularism and optional Islamic studies.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...religious-extremism-poll-5.html#ixzz2KyYA8Wz2

It is true that lies and untruth are passed off as truth in Pakistan. One read at a history textbook and anyone can realize it is a rape of history and a murder of the future generations. We cannot teach our children hate, we must teach them nationalism, true but not hate. I made a post about this here (about a possible solution):
You cannot teach them history without indirectly teachingt them to hate what do you think you they will love those who killed millions of Muslims during partition those who broke Pakistan those who are killing in Kashmir and killed in Gujrat and their is no such thing as true history or right history every person sees with his own eyes past events and who did what Bhagat Singh hero for Indians villan for British same guy but different views

You cannot teach them history without indirectly teachingt them to hate what do you think you they will love those who killed millions of Muslims during partition those who broke Pakistan those who are killing in Kashmir and killed in Gujrat and their is no such thing as true history or right history every person sees with his own eyes past events and who did what Bhagat Singh hero for Indians villan for British same guy but different views

Why is that any of your Business. Pure Muslim Ummah ka theka le rakha hai kya tumne?
Keep teaching your future generation to hate. We all know where all that is going.

Why is that any of your Business. Pure Muslim Ummah ka theka le rakha hai kya tumne?
Keep teaching your future generation to hate. We all know where all that is going.

Yes where ever Muslims will be killed we will be angry and we will take revnege

Precisely what every sane minded Pakistan will tell you. Pakistan has become an abandoned nation without identity.

ya right keep doing that 20 years from now when the new gen will come they will say the same thing as your saying now good for you well that is the moral trait of most of the muslims never forget the past but never learn from your mistakes either well inspite of having all the resources and strategikk locations and a big population ever wondered why Muslim Ummah as you call it still living in dark ages and any body whos anybody dosent gives a second look at you after using you (Muslims against muslims) and the same is happening is worst possible sceanario in land of The pure well hardli matters to us keep living a dream world full of denial & saazishee Maqbooze and keep living in past while scratching old wounds rather let them heal you will reap what you sow ....lolzzzz

Well keep up the good work. While you own country burns and goes down the drain you go around chanting for you Muslim Ummah who don't give a **** about you. I wish every Pakistani thought like you.

Well keep up the good work. While you own country burns and goes down the drain you go around chanting for you Muslim Ummah who don't give a **** about you. I wish every Pakistani thought like you.

well we have you guys who care for us so much that it makes up for the other people who don't. :cheesy:

I never understood why you guys get so hot and bothered any time "Ummah" is mentioned. I think it might be jealously that we identify more with Muslims across the world then Indians who are our neighbors. It all reaks if inferiority complex by our neighbor.

I suggest you worry less about who we identify with and get on with improving your own country and we will get to working improving ours.

well we have you guys who care for us so much that it makes up for the other people who don't. :cheesy:

I never understood why you guys get so hot and bothered any time "Ummah" is mentioned. I think it might be jealously that we identify more with Muslims across the world then Indians who are our neighbors. It all reaks if inferiority complex by our neighbor.

I suggest you worry less about who we identify with and get on with improving your own country and we will get to working improving ours.

You totally missed the context. Please see post 186. Some of you just can't stop worrying about Indians.

Precisely what every sane minded Pakistan will tell you. Pakistan has become an abandoned nation without identity.

you guys started to define your identity with a religion which has foreign origins that's what led to your country's current identity crisis

lol one thing I have realised after joining this forum is that only Muslim countries that care about are ummah Pakistanis and Bangladesh others don't give a **** about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom