What's new

The most powerful fighters in the world.. F-22 Raptor, F-35 and Rafale protect the UAE from the Houthi militia

I am personally offended. Why did UAE brothers not ask PAF to provide air defence to them. Must they rely on Gora, Westerners and ebil Americans.

What happened to brown Muslim brotherhood?
Off topic but there is nothing like "Indus Pakistan". Its all a hoax and day dreaming

Off topic but there is nothing like "Indus Pakistan". Its all a hoax and day dreaming
On topic there is nothing like a Mujahid Memon - unless rampant tax fraud, large scale rentier gouging business makes a 'Mujahid'. Now that is what I call HOAX.

Chita rang ---
It would've been an extreme humiliation for us if Houthi drones would've had made their targets despite our AD systems were covering their skies. But since these are western systems failing, Sheikhs can't dare to ask.

Consider it a blessing of Allah that we didn't get involved in Yemen through any way. Yemen is a man eating land.

I'm gonna second @Indus Pakistan here. How can a tax evading tajir nasal be Mujahid 😂

Last edited:
I don't even have to point fingers its extremely obvious, Shah se zayda shah ke wafadar :D
Meanwhile Indian Muslims are being quite literally oppressed and openly hated, yet they still are patriotic about their own state... Not the one next door with the exact same religious ideology.

What do you think is the difference between them which makes the outcome different? Are Indian Muslims more submissive?

Meanwhile Indian Muslims are being quite literally oppressed and openly hated, yet they still are patriotic about their own state... Not the one next door with the exact same religious ideology.

What do you think is the difference between them which makes the outcome different? Are Indian Muslims more submissive?
That would be off topic, lets not discuss it here :) But Indian Muslims are better than our people who are more loyal to Tehran, Riyad , Washington DC etc but you hardly find anyone loyal Pakistan.

Saudis have no forces on the ground... It is just the yemeni armed forces crushing the Houthis

The only loyalty most of these memons have is for money. They have no nation, cause, land but will just swop these where the money trail is. India, Pakistan, East Africa. Mauritious etc you will observe this very well.

True. In Karachi, they're a cult. If you end up working at a firm owned by them, you're doomed. They'd do anything for money.

True. In Karachi, they're a cult. If you end up working at a firm owned by them, you're doomed. They'd do anything for money.

From my experience dealing with them in business they have no loyalty except for the currency they deal in — I’ve stopped doing any business with them, if I find out their memon I stop all business relations.

US F-22 fighters arrive at Al Dhafra base in the UAE

1644952519886.png

All of this against a rag tag militia with a handful of drones!! Imagine if houthis had a below average airforce and were amassing soviet era tanks near the UAE border. What would come to their rescue then:

11 - Carrier strike groups encircling Yemen
177 - Raptors
666 - F35s
?

They've sent 6 F-22..

1645064530408.png

The right guess is that this is a message to Iran not just the Houthi militia of Yemen..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom