What's new

The Largest Country Without Medals in Rio: Pakistan

As far as I know most of the people of Pakistan don't really care that much for olympics. As long as we are doing well in cricket is all that really matters to us I guess.
That's not true..when you start winning medals whole country looks forward to it..karanam malleshwari,sushil Kumar ,saina nehawal ,sakshi Malik,abhinav bindra ,p.v.sindhu all came into limelight after they performed in Olympics...have you noticed the frenzy in India before the p.v.sindhu finals? Pakistanis haven't tasted a medal yet..so they don't care for Olympics..once they start getting medals they too will take it seriously.

NO 1 TEST TEAM IN THE WORLD, YOU PUSSIES CAN KEEP YOUR SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING

250063.jpg

The Olympics are heavily tilted in favour of Western sports. They give out an insane number of medals for swimming. There are medals for Equestrian - where in one round the judges give points on the basis of your horse looks. Wtf does that have to do with athletic ability? There is also trampoline jumping. But no kabaddi and no squash. Sounds pretty stupid to me.

I am not agreed to this part if all qualified and selection done on merit then result would be much different.
Atheletes compete in many international events before they win a place in olympics. Local officials are no doubt apathetic and total idiots but all the atheletes have earned to participate in olympics on their own merit.

Back
Top Bottom