What's new

The Kilo impact

What is a "la la la Dreamland" ? Is it an unholy amalgamation of 'Dreamland' and 'Lala-land' ?

Is that where you Indians were when you made that ridiculous movie of which a clip I have linked below ?

I shake my head at this sometimes...

Myanmar cannot train abroad due to certain reasons and due to that reason their crews aren't nearly as trained as Bangladeshi crews who train with Koreans and Turks
well. Our sub-mariners have been trained in Pakistan, China, India and Russia. Isn't it abroad ? what a funny. recently, our submariners are being trained by Russians and Indians for next kilos induction.

Bangladesh is planning for a bigger submarine fleet due to the construction of the huge submarine base which is going on currently which will have sub training areas along side an airbase and sub docking areas. Myanmar DOESN'T have the necessary facilities to host many Kilo subs { Logical not BS }

We already have a submarine base near somewhere between Rakhine and Ayarwaddy division since long time ago.

BN has submarine chasers and dedicated ASW LPCs alongside our Ulsan class frigate having pretty good ASW capabilities.

well. we also have dedicated ASW FACs and our frigate also have pretty goood submarine hunting capability with latest Indian and Israeli sonars.

ASW helis are coming to the BN , we don't know if it's the AW159 or something else
lol please come again when they arrive.

well. Our sub-mariners have been trained in Pakistan, China, India and Russia. Isn't it abroad ? what a funny. recently, our submariners are being trained by Russians and Indians for next kilos induction.

We already have a submarine base near somewhere between Rakhine and Ayarwaddy division since long time ago.

well. we also have dedicated ASW FACs and our frigate also have pretty goood submarine hunting capability with latest Indian and Israeli sonars.

lol please come again when they arrive.

Let them underestimate Kilo my friend..... we have always seen when real confrontation time comes with Myanmar you won't see them answering you on the borders..... you will see them giving you a FITTING REPLY on PDF......

Let them underestimate Kilo my friend..... we have always seen when real confrontation time comes with Myanmar you won't see them answering you on the borders..... you will see them giving you a FITTING REPLY on PDF......

Like we gave your Half Pant clad BSF in 2001 ?

Then what is BSF killing women and children on our side of border called ?

Our troops fire on intruders.... in your case in 2001 you actually entered into Indian territory, outnumbered, surrounded and killed some of our soldiers on the spot, captured some of them, took them to Bangladesh and again tortured them to death.... wow what a brave army....
Anyways there's no point in remembering those bitter memories..... let's stick to the topic..... Kilo the BLACK HOLE impact......

Our troops fire on intruders.... in your case in 2001 you actually entered into Indian territory, outnumbered, surrounded and killed some of our soldiers on the spot, captured some of them, took them to Bangladesh and again tortured them to death.... wow what a brave army....
Anyways there's no point in remembering those bitter memories..... let's stick to the topic..... Kilo the BLACK HOLE impact......

You should make Bollywood movie about 2001...

Supa Powa India
29705872-0-image-a-16_1592383781007.jpg

There was a video of Chinese soldier being beaten up in front of the whole chinese army convoy.... but why discuss such things in thread related to Kilo and it's impact?
Please stick to the topic....
It is related to the topic you brought up. Lmao indians cant answer on the borders, yet you talk big.

Okay fine.... we can't answer on the border to China and Pakistan....
Now shall we continue with the thread the Kilo impact? Shall we??

Yes let's get back to the thread....

What are your thoughts on Myanmar getting 1 used Kilo?

You sound as if it completely changes the balance of power.

Yes let's get back to the thread....

What are your thoughts on Myanmar getting 1 used Kilo?

You sound as if it completely changes the balance of power.

I never said it will completely change the balance of power... if you read my posts I always said that Kilo from India is just a beginning for Myanmar to get trained in submarine warfare..... but if need arises in emergency this Kilo is a threat..... maybe not for some serious naval power but for Bangladesh and Thailand it's certainly a threat.....

But your country man saying even with 220 kms Klub S missiles its still not a threat to Bangladesh navy which is yet to induct ASW capacity.....

Real threat is Myanmar procuring new versions of Kilos in future and going by their track record they are quite fast in procurement and induction..... please let's not discuss money as we have seen how finely they have managed till date compared to money available with Bangladesh.....

Back
Top Bottom