What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

Now that a TT has thanked you for this, let me reply as well.

They (Ikhwan) have been long extinct as far as I know and the operation was wound up soon as it didn't yield the expected results.

Our Kashmiri brothers are doing well, thanks for asking. ;)

You tried their help, they tried to help, somehow help failed, you don't appreciate their try even.. call them useless.. thats selfish.. success or failure can be due to many reasons.. it might have been Indian government's fault.. or differently defined goals.. you cannot deny their act to help..

Yeah i know, they are doing well under 550,000 army men along with paramilitary forces.. :tup: Link

You tried their help, they tried to help, somehow help failed, you don't appreciate their try even.. call them useless.. thats selfish.. success or failure can be due to many reasons.. it might have been Indian government's fault.. or differently defined goals.. you cannot deny their act to help..

Yeah i know, they are doing well under 550,000 army men along with paramilitary forces.. :tup: Link

Sorry OT

But I keep hearing about this militarization of Jammu and kashmir state.

i hope pakistani members do realize that regiments of the army,Ladakh Scouts, J&K Rifles along with J&K light infantry are regiments from this state.

they will be stationed there because of their HQ's and then there is state sponsored terror mechanism so additional deployments have to be made.. so please stop this I billion military present in J&K state.

There will always be a heavier deployment in troubled states

Sorry OT

But I keep hearing about this militarization of Jammu and kashmir state.

i hope pakistani members do realize that regiments of the army,Ladakh Scouts, J&K Rifles along with J&K light infantry are regiments from this state.

they will be stationed there because of their HQ's and then there is state sponsored terror mechanism so additional deployments have to be made.. so please stop this I billion military present in J&K state.

There will always be a heavier deployment in troubled states

Yeah you had to permanently keep your Army there.. so you created there HQs there.. did you even clicked on the link i pasted? if so, then your point is?..

1) They did not even come from an airport. They used a land route. There was no way they could have come by air because they only had Iranian visas on passports expired for last two years.
2) Even if they did come through the airport(which they did not) then how come they managed to smuggle a dozen grenades with them.
3) If having a tough time at the airport means it is now fair to hurl a grenade at authorities, then the guys at heathrow better not hold me back to check my luggage.

Hahahahaha who said they came through airport? You obviously missed my point probably because you've never been through one. Let me explain what happens, similar what happens at checkpoints. An officer from army or FIA IN AIRPORT bring ups an excuse to search your bags an generally hassle you to the point where they end up fleecing you out of money. These tactics are common at nearly every checkpoint in KP. The security forces make more money taxing innocent citizens that than what they receive in their daily wages. That is why I can PERFECTLY understand similar reports that are coming out from this chechen incident.

The security forces are relatively clean, you can get past the police SOMETIMES and the FC in the OLD DAYS. But now a days, there are very few places your money can get you because everybody is on their toes, if a security guard takes a bribe and lets a suicide bomber into a secure area then the suicide bomber will not live to see what happens but it will be the security guard who's neck will be on the line.

LOL WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN?

please come to KP. Let me know when you arrive, ill pick you up..

Haha. Sir, I laugh at you. You are surely joking? Do you still live in Pakistan?

He is right, no point in laughing, as incidents are on records that Suicide bombers blew themselves right at security checks points when stopped by security forces.

Yeah you had to permanently keep your Army there.. so you created there HQs there.. did you even clicked on the link i pasted? if so, then your point is?..

Ok buddy .. I didn't want to make this discussion about J&K, but if you insist.. Northern command of the Indian Army is based in J&K alon with 3 State Divisions Viz (J&K Rifles + J&K light infantry and Ladakh scouts -roughly totaling 40,000 troops and support staff)

Northern Command
The Northern Command was a formation of the British Indian Army from 1895 to 1942, and then from 1945 to 1947. Subsequently it was reformed in the post-Independence Indian Army in 1972. is also based in J&K.
The government of India decided to raise a separate command to oversee operations in the northern borders with Pakistan and China. Lt Gen P.S. Bhagat, VC was appointed as the first Army Commander in June 1972. Bhagat's main activities as Army Commander were the improvement of defences and the living and working condition of his troops

the northern command structure is
3rd Infantry Division headquartered at Leh
8th Mountain Division headquartered at Dras
?th Artillery brigade
XV Corps, headquartered at Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
19th Infantry Division headquartered at Baramulla,
28th Infantry Division headquartered at Gurez
?th Artillery brigade
XVI Corps, headquartered at Nagrota, Jammu and Kashmir
10th Infantry Division headquartered at Akhnoor
25th Infantry Division headquartered at Rajauri
39th Infantry Division headquartered at Yol
Artillery brigade
Armoured brigade

Indian Armed presence is due to historical Pakistani Aggression. indian Armed structur has been in j&K since 1972, its not a recent deployment...

It is a strategic state where military establishment is stationed.. questioning indian army's presence in j&K is like questioning why do you have troop concentration in Rawalpindi... even now if you dont get my point .. then there is no point in wasting my time ...

Oh befitting reply by Pakistan army you don't get it this was Pakistan responding to a attack by NATO forces

QUETTA: Quetta CCPO Dawood Junejo’s status has been converted to OSD over the controversial shootout in which five Chechen nationals were gunned down last week.

According to reports, CCPO Quetta, Dawood Junejo’s status was changed to “On Special Duty” as a judicial probe investigates the incident that took place at Kharotabad last week. Additional IG Ghalib Bandisha will take charge as the new CCPO of Quetta.

The move has come after the Bomb Disposal Squad submitted its report to the Balochistan IG which says that suicide jackets were not recovered from the foreigners, who were killed on Tuesday.

However, five hand grenades pins, two stop watches, a bottle of shampoo, 50 non-electric detonators, and eight passports were seized when their car was checked at the Kili Khaizai check post.

Earlier, an autopsy report revealed that the foreigners died due to gunshots, and not by an explosion.

Quetta CCPO replaced over Kharotabad incident – The Express Tribune

Well, you get it wrong.

The outcome has to be dispassionately evaluated and the outcome is that the particular operation was not successful. The blame may lie with improper planning, execution or insufficient resources. I don't know the facts about it.

Rest is your imagination.

And enough of this. This is going OT.

Haha. Sir, I laugh at you. You are surely joking? Do you still live in Pakistan?

Yes I do, and you would be surprised to know that alhamdullilah I have never been asked to for a bribe by any police man or other security personnel for that matter. Possibly because they can see and tell about the nature of individual. I did not say they are TOTALLY clean, I said they are LARGELY clean.

Back
Top Bottom