What's new

The Kharotabad (Quetta) Incident

Why can't you just for once NOT bring Afghanistan into a issue regarding Pakistan and terror? WHY?

Not really. Northern Afghanistan is in a million times better state then tribal Afghan areas, a million times better. Insurgency is decreasing rapidly and unlike Pakistan, blasts and insurgencies have NOT spread into ENTIRE of Afghanistan.

Have you also got proves for your claims or do you want me to show you sources of where in Pakistan INTERNATIONAL terrorists are hiding? Today even Pak capital is becoming a safe heaven......

What did you do regarding Osama?

What facts? Bilal-facts?

And what enmity do the Tajikis, Uzbekis, Sudanese, Chechen and Somalians have with Pakistan? This is getting way too ridiculous.

You did have over Raymond Davis, what happened? Or Osama, what happened??

For goodness' sake speak with evidences and a but of reality (if possible) in future.

So because you have been to Afghanistan you know where terrorists are hiding and what they are up to while those LIVING in Afghanistan don't even know half as much as you claim you do? By the way, which parts have you been to?

Abbottabad isn't, how did Osama enter Pakistan there?

This particular guy has some funky ideas about history and there is nothing you can do to make him budge.

He just won't listen to facts.

He is not even prepared to believe that Ahmad Shah Masood had turned anti Pakistan after the USSR went back. Facts simply fall off him.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Truth is already out in the open and our media is also culprit in this as many news channels had the footage but NOBODY had ran it i guess till the third day just to utter shame they are now playing the same footage as an exclusive one by putting own almost half a foot watermark/logo of the news channel (every major news channel is doing it) :tdown:

So, they didn't have grenades, didn't lob them on police?

Could be many reasons but the convincing one is as they had women in the family one of which was pregnant , seems they might be looking for simply quietly living in peace . (there had been NO not a SINGLE incident wherein we found any Chechen woman before involved in terrorism in this region or even found among Chechen militants in this region ).

2. if they were Chechen or Russians that had to be checked/probed as their passports who issued these from where these stamped.

I have a hard time imagining why she would chose to come in a war zone for living in peace. May be I am missing something.

I have a hard time imagining why she would chose to come in a war zone for living in peace. May be I am missing something.

What puzzles me even more is why come to Pakistan when you already have an Iranian visa and Iran is much more safer in security terms as compared to Pakistan in today's situation.

Nashukray... exactly why Kashmiris are against you..

Now that a TT has thanked you for this, let me reply as well.

They (Ikhwan) have been long extinct as far as I know and the operation was wound up soon as it didn't yield the expected results.

Our Kashmiri brothers are doing well, thanks for asking. ;)

the fact is that these same people were part of Afghan Jehad in 80s and after that they could not go back to their countries so Afghanistan and Pakistan are the placed they stuck with willingly or unwillingly.
If they can freely move around back and forth between Afghan-Pak borders, then why not able to go back to their respective countries? And it were men who were present in Afghanistan back then, where did the females and pregnant women come from?

btw its amusing you added Somalians to the list of your and our guests
Even more amusing is that your fellow countryman was the one adding Somalians to the list, not me.

surely he dint enter Pakistan through Abbottabad, rather he "reached" Abbottabad through our territory after entering from Afghanistan.
Even the other way round could be claimed, if he entered Pakistan through Afghan borders then he must have entered Afghanistan through Pak borders. No?

Anyway you should not just deny the fact about this family entered Balohcistan Province of Pakistan from Afghanistan.
Proves would be more appreciated, and I have always believed that the most responsible ones are those who cannot keep an eye on who are entering their borders. May it be case for Afghanistan, may it be the case for Pakistan.

The fact of the matter is that they were illegal entrants, coming in a highly volatile area, violating the territorial borders of Pakistan.. We have been discussing about this for a few days now.. question is.. should we stop OUTSIDERS coming in illegally

So, using the same logic, all those Pakistanis who enter UK ilegally through student studying scams, forced /bogus marriages and go into hiding after their visiting visa has expired should be shot dead too?

Answer with a simple Yes / No so that I can guage how much of a hypocrite you are.

So, using the same logic, all those Pakistanis who enter UK ilegally through student studying scams, forced /bogus marriages and go into hiding after their visiting visa has expired should be shot dead too?

Answer with a simple Yes / No so that I can guage how much of a hypocrite you are.
It cant be simple Yes / No.

My answer would be YES, provided there have been series of blasts / terrorist activities in the near past, and those people were asked to stop and they dont stop.

If they injure two and kill one soldier, almost beat one to death with a blunt instrument and then try to throw grenades on a posse, then believe me they WILL shoot them..............remember that guy in the train station after 7/7 attacks ?

If they injure two and kill one soldier, almost beat one to death with a blunt instrument and then try to throw grenades on a posse, then believe me they WILL shoot them..............remember that guy in the train station after 7/7 attacks ?

more like they had a fight due to being sick and tired of being extorted.

Ever been through a Pakistani Airport ? If so, you will know what I am getting at.

Corruption is their first job, security is their second.

They dont have any enmity with Pakistan . the fact is that these same people were part of Afghan Jehad in 80s and after that they could not go back to their countries so Afghanistan and Pakistan are the placed they stuck with willingly or unwillingly. btw its amusing you added Somalians to the list of your and our guests lolzzz

KP/FATA does border Afghanistan. surely he dint enter Pakistan through Abbottabad, rather he "reached" Abbottabad (if he was there) through our territory after entering from Afghanistan.

Anyway you should not just deny the fact about this family entered Balohcistan Province of Pakistan from Afghanistan.

you also believe osama was actually killed in abottabad???

more like they had a fight due to being sick and tired of being extorted.

Ever been through a Pakistani Airport ? If so, you will know what I am getting at.

Corruption is their first job, security is their second.

1) They did not even come from an airport. They used a land route. There was no way they could have come by air because they only had Iranian visas on passports expired for last two years.
2) Even if they did come through the airport(which they did not) then how come they managed to smuggle a dozen grenades with them.
3) If having a tough time at the airport means it is now fair to hurl a grenade at authorities, then the guys at heathrow better not hold me back to check my luggage.

^^ He just used airport security as an example of corruption of Pakistani security forces.

^^ He just used airport security as an example of corruption of Pakistani security forces.

The security forces are relatively clean, you can get past the police SOMETIMES and the FC in the OLD DAYS. But now a days, there are very few places your money can get you because everybody is on their toes, if a security guard takes a bribe and lets a suicide bomber into a secure area then the suicide bomber will not live to see what happens but it will be the security guard who's neck will be on the line.

The security forces are relatively clean, you can get past the police SOMETIMES and the FC in the OLD DAYS. But now a days, there are very few places your money can get you because everybody is on their toes, if a security guard takes a bribe and lets a suicide bomber into a secure area then the suicide bomber will not live to see what happens but it will be the security guard who's neck will be on the line.

Haha. Sir, I laugh at you. You are surely joking? Do you still live in Pakistan?

If they are stopped by the border security force and they refuse to abide... YES!
If they stop and claim asylum according to International law.. NO!

And before that, you have to make the situation just like it is in Pakistan right now..

Hope, that clears your concept.

Back
Top Bottom