What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

well I really wish this will never happen in the future.I dont want punjab to be seperated from India.I am proud to be Indian and forever will be

Call to prosecute Congress leaders for anti-Sikh riots

New York, April 26 (IANS) Human Rights Watch (HRW) has sought the prosecution of leaders of India's Congress party who allegedly organised attacks on Sikhs after Indira Gandhi's assassination in 1984.

Sikhs were attacked and killed "with the complicity of senior members of (then prime minister) Gandhi's Congress party," said HRW South Asia director Meenakshi Ganguly.

"Although there is evidence that at least some of the attacks were orchestrated by senior political figures, none have yet been convicted for the 1984 killings," she said.

"The discovery of more Sikh massacre victims after nearly three decades shows the reluctance of successive Indian governments, despite numerous commissions of inquiry, to get to the truth and prosecute those responsible for the anti-Sikh violence," Ganguly said.

Referring to the recent discovery of mass graves in Hondh-Chillar in Haryana, she said: "The Haryana massacre is a reminder that India needs a law that will provide maximum protection against orchestrated attacks on minorities.

"The government should listen to all suggestions that could strengthen the communal violence bill so that these outrages never happen again."

A case against Congress party has been filed in a New York court by the US based Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) along with several Sikh individuals from different states and cities of India who witnessed and survived attacks in 1984.

Mangalorean.Com- Serving Mangaloreans Around The World!

What about India’s unofficial Black List of Sikhs?

Chandigarh, April 13:

We know that there is an Official Black List of Sikhs. The government of India has names of some Sikhs whom they suspect to have indulged in ‘anti-national activities’ at some point of time.

There has been a demand to abolish the list and let Indians, read Sikhs, come to their motherland to be able to pay obeisance at Golden Temple at Amritsar or visit their relatives which include parents, brothers, sisters, spouses and children.

Parents and other relatives have died in India but black listed Sikhs have not been allowed to come to India to attend their cremations or Bhog Ceremonies. Black listed Sikhs have died abroad but were never given a chance to visit their near and dear ones.

The Sikhs have even requested to review the list so that only those remain in the list, who had actually remained a threat to the integrity of the country and spare those who had genuine or say economic reasons, like people who sought political asylum, just to get an entry or stay in a particular country.

However, there has been an unofficial black list of Sikhs too, who have been harassed without any reason or rhyme, just because there actually is a black list of Sikhs.

YES PUNJAB has come across a case which is very interesting but saddening and demands attention. This is a representative case of unofficial black list of Sikhs.

The ‘black listed’ Sikh in question is 80 years old, (will be 81 on June 9, 2011), has 5 children and 12 grandchildren, is a professional engineer, was a Hindi Announcer at Akashvani, Bhopal, had a valid Indian Passport, claims to have no relations with any Sikh organization, is not on the list of 169 black listed Sikhs, has two daughters married to Hindus, has a clean shaven son who happens to be a Mayor in California and last but not the least was honored by none other than the President of India.

The man is a patient who had undergone heart and back surgeries, is a diabetic, is bed-ridden and mostly moves in a Disability Chair.

But mind it…..mind it, he is a threat to India and is a black listed Sikh, not included in the official black list of Sikhs, but harassed almost every time like a black listed Sikh.

Not going into the emotional stuff that one can write on the subject and the case in particular, we handover the ‘mike’ to Gyani Karnail Singh, to let you know what he was, what he is, what he has been going through and what he thinks.

While you finish reading his tale, YES PUNJAB, would expect you to react not only in the comment box below but also at your own level, logically, legally and democratically, regardless of who you are and where you are.

And this is not an appeal to Sikhs, this is an appeal to everybody who claims to be human.

What about India’s unofficial Black list of Sikhs? « Yes Punjab

Sikhs go to court and i hope the culprits get punished..
but wat about hindus???
Millions and millions were killed massacred by Muslims??????
where should we go for justice???

lol millions and millions...and there are still 1.3 billion in the world...how many billions and billions were you?:lol:

I am not from India.. but my condolences to all those who died and were not allowed to come to their 'janam bhoomi'.. and i fully support that those who are not threats to sovereignty of India should be allowed and should not be just stopped because of them having a 'pagri'

i hope u and your fellow black listed sikhs make it back to their homeland once indian state persecution is put to an end by the free world

close this thread and ban this guy.

that's it....and khalistan is made.

someone should paste the link of all such threads in khalistani forums so that they can join in the healthy dicussion and the free world can hear their grievances :cheers:

I am not from India.. but my condolences to all those who died and were not allowed to come to their 'janam bhoomi'.. and i fully support that those who are not threats to sovereignty of India should be allowed and should not be just stopped because of them having a 'pagri'

Well said..

109-manmohan-singh.jpg

I don't mind supporting khalisthan as India would have a great partner and around 60% of pak GDP would be gone

I am more interested in another " istan " starting with B... Work is in progress..

Mann ??

who listens to this guy seriously?

I was born in punjab, and this khalistan BS and just Pure BS!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom