What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

Wet dreams. What is the basis for the creation of Khalistan? Who are the people who support Khalistan. None in India, not sure in Pakistan but the truth will not be different.

Next, you are posting in wrong section. Not sure why Mods ignore this sh!t.

:mod:

^^^ Brother as a fellow Sikh I feel your pain, I agree the scum who committed these horrendous crimes need to be located and brought to justice. But India today is much different than 1984, even then it was only a very small minority of cowards who committed such crimes. Sikhs are at the core of modern day India, they are proud people who carry India on their backs. Please stop starting these hate filled Khalistani threads, it does no good for anyone as today the idea of Khalistan has long winced past. Modern day India looms. Sikhs with their Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Jain (etc) working together for the motherland cannot can accomish anything.

"...Each Hindu family should convert at least one child into Singh, who can take care of this world which is our family..."-Pandit Maddan Mohan Malwia

a sikh is india's prime minister.....

This nothing but thread to create differences ....
it doesnt work...
Sikhs are part of our culture,and they r part of india.....

Sikh regiment of the Indian Army
Indian_Army-Sikh_Light_Infantry_regiment.jpg

I demand Mallusthan, Anyone???....

Khalistan is nothing but Pakistan in Urdu... "Land of Pure" ... So technically one has been formed decades back...

no sir u r wrong, mallus have already colonised the whole world. same goes for sikhs. :)

I demand Mallusthan, Anyone???....

Khalistan is nothing but Pakistan in Urdu... "Land of Pure" ... So technically one has been formed decades back...

Latest news, New yorkers want Yorkistan! :lol:

khalistan dream long ago but some people cannot forget it! :lol: Let us see where Sikhs stands in India.

what a crap load of bs come to india go to a sikh community and ask them to betray india and support khalistan he will chop you into pieces for just asking him to betray india leave the idea of khalistan

Only Hinduism,Sikhism,Buddhism,Jainism are the religions of India..... that's it
others are just converts

no sir u r wrong, mallus have already colonised the whole world. same goes for sikhs. :)

Yeah, Mallus are everywhere, So are the Sikh Community.... In the Indian Army, There is no morale Lifting battle cry than "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" Sikh Regiment and "Jai Maha Kali, Ayo Gorkha Li" from the Gorkha Regiment, Morale Starts Oozing out of you...

Back
Top Bottom