What's new

The Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
get that wine bottle out of your arse so that you get in your senses.

Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan are Pakistan territory.

If Pakistan wants peace and good relationship with India, then it should handover the P0K and GB to India.

@Jade Aa kay lay jao.

This is not some Internet warrior talking. The bill to take over P0K and GB from Pakistan was passed back in 1994 in Indian Parliament.

Anyway, taking over P0K and GB doesn't have to be through war. The priority should be to instill sense into Pakistan Government about the dangerous games it is playing with respect to India. I see P0K and GB returning to Indian fold in next two decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not some Internet warrior talking. The bill to take over P0K and GB from Pakistan was passed back in 1994 in Indian Parliament.

Anyway, taking over P0K and GB doesn't have to be through war. The priority should be to instill sense into Pakistan Government about the dangerous games it is playing with respect to India. I see P0K and GB returning to Indian fold in next two decades.

This is why i said, come and get it if you have the guts. What stops you, you have the 2nd largest army on earth,4th largest air force, a huge navy, spy sats, nuclear submarines and what not. So What exactly is stopping you from coming and getting it?.

This is why i said, come and get it if you have the guts. What stops you, you have the 2nd largest army on earth,4th largest air force, a huge navy, spy sats, nuclear submarines and what not. So What exactly is stopping you from coming and getting it?.

Killing innocent people.

If india wants peace and no terrorism into its cities from our side, it should handover the illegally occupied kashmir to Pakistan!

:lol: You gonna scare us with some pansy terrorist stunts?

I am afraid that ain't happening , meanwhile the Indian parliament can pass resolutions after resolutions, Pakistan couldn't care less

I am afraid that ain't happening , meanwhile the Indian parliament can pass resolutions after resolutions, Pakistan couldn't care less

Passing a resolution in parliament shows how determined and serious India is about getting back P0K and GB.

At the moment we are happy with status quo...in fact status quo favor us and that's why you find Pakistan running pillar to post to get international arbitration which is not happening...Anyhow i have said it repeatedly - more the international clout for India more difficult it would be for Pak to get a favorable solution....At the end of the day i believe LOC will be converted into IB which at moment is unacceptable to Pak....

Passing a resolution in parliament shows how determined and serious India is about getting back P0K and GB.

Ummm i am afraid but that is just rhetoric.....Have you seen/heard any single concrete action in this regard? Now with nukes on both sides this anyway is a dead thing...so let's not give more credit to our politicians that what they are worth for...

Killing innocent people.

And who's killing "innocent people" here?

The mass graves of Kashmir | World news | The Guardian

The real reason is that you don't have the guts, if you have come and get it!

At the moment we are happy with status quo...in fact status quo favor us and that's why you find Pakistan running pillar to post to get international arbitration which is not happening...Anyhow i have said it repeatedly - more the international clout for India more difficult it would be for Pak to get a favorable solution....At the end of the day i believe LOC will be converted into IB which at moment is unacceptable to Pak....

At least you are discussing a solution. :cheers:

In a program held by geo tv in GB the locals first demand was to declare GB as province of Pakistan so i think Pakistan should held refrendum in GB under UN monitoring, atleast solve GB so that indias stance become more weak.

Btw it is very funny how GB forces fought side by side with Pak Army against those terrorizers who claim GB as their territory.

PS within next decade i can see indian occupied kashmir iok(maqbooza kashmir) getting freedom. Inshallah.

At least you are discussing a solution. :cheers:

That is not a solution. IOK under india is not solution. The best solution favorin bth cntries is river formula.

If Pakistan wants peace and good relationship with India, then it should handover the P0K and GB to India.

To be honest we don't want peace and good relations with your country so we aren't going to give you anything.

However you can give us IOK in return for nothing. :rolleyes:

To be honest we don't want peace and good relations with your country so we aren't going to handover you anything.

However you can give IOK in return for nothing. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom