What's new

The judge who dared to tell the truth about migrants: Many in Calais Jungle AREN'T refugees

UK a country leading in human rights has to offer the protection to these people,they see the UK as a paradise,they could work,send some money to their families and then bring them in the UK.
Imagine if your daughters were starving or persecuted,wouldn't you like to go to the UK,settle,integrate and offer them the best quality of life ? I would.

They seek a better life in the UK,UK being a rich country with high standards of living,that's why you are seen as an opportunity to them. You know,Sweden welcomes much more refugees than UK and France,why are you worried about only 3.000-6.000 refugees ?

The British who looted entire continents have to bring back the wealth they have stolen,maybe these countries would be richer,maybe the inhabitants would have higher salaries and therefore wouldn't have to leave to the UK as there would be a lot of opportunity in their country.

Many are fleeing poverty,war,ethnic cleansing,forced conscription and for other reasons. UK has to protect them,provide them with shelter,you can absorb 6.000 persons (+ with their families that will come after they are integrated).
I know that you are worried about them,I can understand your fear,but we humans are

p8itdYn.jpg

+Immigrants in UK are better integrated than they are in France.
i like the image above "don't destroy our homes". it's their home @Vauban look they even drew a love heart on the sign. i want us to leave the eu.
they love france, heck even i am contemplating moving there:enjoy:

i like the image above "don't destroy our homes". it's their home @Vauban look they even drew a love heart on the sign. i want us to leave the eu.

Well,no seriously what will change if you leave EU ? You aren't even part of Schengen. :o:

they love france, heck even i am contemplating moving there:enjoy:

Of course everyone loves France. But they have more interests in going,living in the UK than in France.
After they become British citizens,they can come to visit France,they are welcome.

They're not refugees. They stop being refugees as soon as they leave Turkey or Jordan. What motivates them is greed not safety.

Correct. Once you left the war torn country and enter to a safe zone then you cannot choose where to go. They all want to come to UK because they want to exploit the benefits provided by UK. We in UK will give entry who needs it, not who wants it. As simple as that.

Lool ok good to know British former colonies like Australia, canada, Singapore, Hong Kong etc are now prosperous because we let them develope, unlike Bengladesh and the others. :rofl:

Sadly the Indian colony of Britain is declining despite India's best efforts to keep it's industry alive and prospering. :cray:

Fool - where have I said I don't like living here?

My point is that these people would not be fleeing their homes if
countries like UK stopped destabilising their countries.

No point complaining when people come to your lands after
you help destroy theirs.

BD poverty is nothing to do with West. Like I say BD is on an upload trajectory but
will take 2-3 decades before it escapes poverty.

Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan definitely are messed up because of West. So stop complaining when
these poor people start coming over for a better life in West.
you moan about how bad we have been and what we did in the past.
as you sound as if you dont like the uk, and what we did.

you moan about how bad we have been and what we did in the past.
as you sound as if you dont like the uk, and what we did.

Again what is being done NOW - interference is continuing as we speak lol

Like I say, don't blame people for coming to your lands
when you are actively involved in destroying theirs.

Well,no seriously what will change if you leave EU ? You aren't even part of Schengen. :o:

Of course everyone loves France. But they have more interests in going,living in the UK than in France.
After they become British citizens,they can come to visit France,they are welcome.
how about they get a french citizenship and then coming to the uk.

cry me a river

how about they get a french citizenship and then coming to the uk.

cry me a river

The problem is that they don't want to stay in France. Some even prefered to go back to their countries than staying in France. I hope that we will disgust them even more.

It is the likes of you who are crying here.

I am only explaining the reasons why people are coming here
your whining on about how it backfiring on us.
The problem is that they don't want to stay in France. Some even prefered to go back to their countries than staying in France. I hope that we will disgust them even more.
keep it going lad

UK a country leading in human rights has to offer the protection to these people,

So is France - You guy's set the bar.You know the "Liberté, égalité, fraternité"?

You know they see the UK as a paradise,they could work,send some money to their families and then bring them in the UK.

They need to see better or maybe buy spectacles. Rain, damp, cold, terrible food, bad teeath awaits them in UK. Comapare that with sunny France and walking down the Champs-Élysées with all those pretty ladies. Shop at Galeries Lafayette and dine in some fancy restaurent in the of Eiffel Tower. That's living in paradise or as close to it on earth,

Imagine if your daughters were starving or persecuted,wouldn't you like to go to the UK,settle,integrate and offer them the best quality of life ? I would.

Now bringing in my daughters is making this discussion emotional. Yor argument might hold some validity if the "jungle" was in Papua New Guinea with cannibals feeding on the refugees. But Calais is quite provincial town in country (France) that is bastion of civilization.

Au revoir 8-)

Ps. I have been trying learn French from the many online resources. If I make progress I will test it out on you.

That maybe be true but can't you get it into your head you live in UK. It sinks, you sink. It floats, you float. It rises, you rise. You and your children (if you have any) destinies are in the hands of UK governments good or bad. Do you really want to wait 3 hours extra at the local A&E with your kid because of the long que with all the influx of refugees. Do you really want yor local school to be inunadated with extra pupils to the point where school resources reach breaking point. Do you want more people chasing the limited housing stock? Do you want your city to get even more congested?

I am a child of migrants myself but i also recognize that this is small island with limited space. We can't just keep increasing in numbers without any problems. I won't even go into the ammunition that is handed to the far right.

And don't forget the saying "don't bite that hand that feeds you".

Back
Top Bottom