What's new

The judge who dared to tell the truth about migrants: Many in Calais Jungle AREN'T refugees

holy sh!t now your here. now we are a migrant babe magnet.:disagree:
@Vauban interesting in a migrant babe magnet? no babe included just the magnet.:partay:

I told you guys Britain was x1000 times better. If France was better @flamer84 would have came and worked here. But we are a failed country and we have no jobs. Unemployment rate in UK is the lowest since many years and many oportunities are there.

I don't think London really counts as part of England any more.

What you mean ?

You've got to be kidding me; I fell in love with London when I visited it a few weeks ago ! :o:

It would be a better place without all them Eastern Europeans ! :argh:

And South Asians ! :tsk:

But especially Eastern Europeans ! :whistle:

Price.It's a 1100 pounds for a 1 bedroom flat in here allready,downtown would have killed me .
if you want my honest opinion if you serious on living here. move out of london. if you hardly have enough money you will only be able to afford the worst. move up north a bit, try cambridgeshire. do you have any quals ?

I told you guys Britain was x1000 times better. If France was better @flamer84 would have came and worked here. But we are a failed country and we have no jobs. Unemployment rate in UK is the lowest since many years and many oportunities are there.

What you mean ?

Just say it loud - You don't want me to come to France ! :(

And here I thought we were brothers ! :cry:

What you mean ?
Many European countries are doing better than UK i.e Sweden, germany, Norway etc but there is language issue thats why people prefer English speaking country uk..you will see many Algerian in France because they understand french

@flamer84 1100£/weeks.... or months ? If that's the price in the trashiests areas of London,I don't imagine the price in the others...
Africans are by far the worst,I would even trade them with Roma gypsies anytime.

I know it's not a nice thing to say but I have in my experiance the woese people I have dealt with is Afro-Caribeans. They are mostly huge and use that hugeness to throw their weight around. I certainly would never live in Afro-Carbean area. No way. For my family and my safety. Although Muslim's get the bad press but if you look at the objective crime stats the Afro-Carbibean are class leaders. I always say why not try to walk through Lambeth or Lewishem to enjoy some christian hospitality.

The media are even scared of saying anything about this and instead target Muslim's. The Pakistani community are full of tax dodgers, insurance fraud and property rackets involving fraud. Recently a old mill burnt down in my town and my gut tells me the owner was behind it. He will collect probably over £20 million and then build new housing or shops on the vacant plot. Yes, he is Pakistani.

Standing around doing nothing and waiting to mug people.Beating old ladies for few pounds or shooting people for mobile phone is a Afro-Caribean speciality.

What you mean ?
Same reason Paris is no longer French.

if you want my honest opinion if you serious on living here. move out of london. if you hardly have enough money you will only be able to afford the worst. move up north a bit, try cambridgeshire. do you have any quals ?

Moving out of London ? :o:

But he'd be missing out on the London Nightlife ! :(

Piccadilly Square was great ! :D

You need to move out of London. Move to cities within 30 miles of London's M25 orbital. Try St. Albans, Stevenage, or if you can afford it one of the garden cities. I agree London is a hellhole. While the favourite scapegoat is the "Musee" the reality is when walking in some neighbourhoods have your one hand on your posterior and the other on your pocket.

While the people have been very cleverly been over sensitized to the "Islamic" threat the real threat comes from Africa. Either have a hole shot in your chest or your backside enlarged or your pocket deflated. Some areas in London like Lewisham are hellholes.

Use this website to stay out of trouble > England crime map: annual crime rates | illustreets

I'm in Tottenham,i allready loose 1hour to Liverpool street to get to work so moving out of London isn't a viable option.Thanks for the site and you're right,racism or no racism some of,the blacks in here seem really bent on pillaging.Now,i'm not easily intimidated but walking by 15 20 of them acting gangsta' every day isn't really a picnic so i'm expecting trouble.I'm allready not caryring more than 50p cash on me/

@flamer84 1100£/weeks.... or months ? If that's the price in the trashiests areas of London,I don't imagine the price in the others...

Africans are by far the worst,I would even trade them with Roma gypsies anytime.

A month.Yep,suddenly,gypsies seem so humane.

We have got few Romanians and Portuguese in our company and they said they would have to leave the UK if UK leave EU unless they have settle status

Nope,i don't have such problems but don't worry,i'll leave on my own after a year.Not my cup of tea,and i'm glad i didn't brought my family/

i wanna leave the eu. too much hassle.tbh even if we dont i dont care im moving further up north to cumbira. no migrant is stupid enoughto go that far up north and theres hardly any jobs.
and the ones who manage to come up here they are twats
heres a recent example
JAILED: Burglar dubbed ‘Blackburn’s stupidest thief’ after trying to sell Blu-ray player back to man he stole it from (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Nope,i don't have such problems but don't worry,i'll leave on my own after a year.Not my cup of tea,and i'm glad i didn't brought my family/

Give some of the smaller cities a try as well....they're not too bad.

Hahaha...UK is one of those places, you love it or hate it. I did my undergrad in the UK, and I am of the same opinion as @flamer84 - I would have happily swam back home if necessary. I flew out a week after getting my degree and never went back again except once, when I was forced to by my company. But Many of my international friends really took to the place and loved it and are still there...no accounting for tastes.

Surprisingly I like their food a lot. Fish and chips, Sunday roasts with Yorkshire pudding, all those puddings...love it!!!

Moving out of London ? :o:

But he'd be missing out on the London Nightlife ! :(

Piccadilly Square was great ! :D
so how much do you pay for accomidation in london?
i blew 5k in about 10 days, granted i was in a decent hotel. but still.
i only like southern girls for their accent. my misses to be is from london.

so how much do you pay for accomidation in london?
i blew 5k in about 10 days, granted i was in a decent hotel. but still.
i only like southern girls for their accent. my misses to be is from london.

I was only there for 2 days ! :undecided:

But I fell in love with London there and then ! :kiss3:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom