What's new

The International Anatolian Eagle-2022 Exercisewill be held between 20 June and 01 July 2022 at the 3rd Main Jet Base Command / Konya.

dBSPL

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
International Anatolian Eagle Exercise, one of the most comprehensive activities of the Turkish Air Force, will be held between 20 June and 01 July 2022 this year. The countries that will participate in the exercise, which will be hosted by the 3rd Main Jet Base Command, have been determined.

E4KPagFWYAUGR4d.jpg

According to the information obtained by SavunmaSanayiST.com, this year the exercise; Azerbaijan, UK, Jordan, Pakistan, Turkish Air and Naval Forces and NATO elements will participate. In addition, the International Anatolian Eagle-2022 Training will be carried out together with one of the NATO exercises, Ramstein DUST-2022/2 (RADU 22-2).

Platforms to be participate in the activities;

• Turkish Air Force Command; F-16, KC-135, E-7T AEW-C, ANKA-S,
  • Turkish Naval Forces Command, frigates and missileboats,
  • Azerbaijan, SU-25 and MiG-29,
  • UK, Eurofighter Typhoon,
  • Pakistan, F-16,
  • Jordan, F-16
  • and NATO will actively participate with E-3A aircraft.

Bulgaria, Chad, Ethiopia, South Africa, Georgia, Qatar, Macedonia, Kosovo, Libya, Malaysia, Tunisia, Uzbekistan and Oman will participate in the activities as observers.

Anatolian Eagle, a training conducted internationally every year at the Anatolian Eagle Training Center (Konya); It aims to increase the operational training levels of pilots, air defense personnel and controllers, to test and develop joint and combined operational methods, to minimize losses under real operational conditions, and to maximize mission effectiveness in an environment simulated to real operations.

Drill takes place in a realistic war environment, under a scenario between Red (Enemy) and Blue (Friendly) forces.

Purpose of Exercise:

>To improve the possibilities and capabilities of national and foreign elements to carry out joint operations during the day and to increase mutual support between the forces,

>To increase the training levels of the participants by providing the planning and execution of mixed air operations missions against tactical and strategic targets protected by fighter planes and air defense weapon systems deployed on the surface (on land and sea) in a realistic operational environment,

>To allow testing of new tactics and techniques.

Anatolian Eagle Training Center is one of the three tactical training centers in the world with similar opportunities, and it is the only tactical training center in Europe.

For spotters:

Jf17s??
Why do we keep sending f16s

The PAF participated with the JF-17s, last year. This year they participated with the F-16s. Turkish airspace is not a foreign exercise area for our Pakistani air force.

Jf17s??
Why do we keep sending f16s
Try to take a trip down memory lane...
2016 - F-16's
2017 -
2018 -
2019 - JF-17 (Thunder)
2020 - Not held/Pandemic
2021 - JF-17 (Thunder)

So, its been a what - 6 Years the Vipers were at Anatolian Eagle?

Or has your hate for the US faded your memory that it were 2 Vipers that brought you 2 Kills during Ops. Swift Retort...

Last edited:
Try to take a trip down memory lane...
2016 - F-16's
2017 -
2018 -
2019 - JF-17 (Thunder)
2020 - Not held/Pandemic
2021 - JF-17 (Thunder)

So, its been a what - 6 Years the Vipers were at Anatolian Eagle?

Or has your hate for the US faded your memory that it were 2 Vipers that brought you 2 Kills during Ops. Swift Retort...

So tell me what just triggered you off? Should I reply in the same manner as you and then you will run to the mods? @SQ8
I actually didn't know jf17s had participated.

F16s and re yoru comment of hate for US products and swift retort. Remember they were not a gift from USA and still there are limitations to their use.

Ps ... if you decide to reply then be respectful because I have let this one go because u are Pakistani. the next one I won't

So tell me what just triggered you off? Should I reply in the same manner as you and then you will run to the mods? @SQ8
I actually didn't know jf17s had participated.

F16s and re yoru comment of hate for US products and swift retort. Remember they were not a gift from USA and still there are limitations to their use.

Ps ... if you decide to reply then be respectful because I have let this one go because u are Pakistani. the next one I won't
a. Why would I go running off to the Mods or @SQ8 of all persons?
b. If you didn't know that the JF-17's had participated (in the past), how did you come to an understanding with your, "Why do we keep sending f16s"? Or was it a shot in the dark that we do keep sending F-16's.
c. No one spoke about the Vipers being gifts, nor has their limitations of use being discussed. Even with those so-called 'Limitations', we were still able to stick it to the Indians - and the US didn't do jack-sh!t about it (back then).

As for your last comment..., I wasn't disrespectful, but merely pointing out facts. And for someone who has been on [PDF] long enough should have some thick skin on how to take comments.

You need NOT let it go this time or any other time - just because we share a common Flag. I'm well capable of holding my own without dragging a Mod...

a. Why would I go running off to the Mods or @SQ8 of all persons?
b. If you didn't know that the JF-17's had participated (in the past), how did you come to an understanding with your, "Why do we keep sending f16s"? Or was it a shot in the dark that we do keep sending F-16's.
c. No one spoke about the Vipers being gifts, nor has their limitations of use being discussed. Even with those so-called 'Limitations', we were still able to stick it to the Indians - and the US didn't do jack-sh!t about it (back then).

As for your last comment..., I wasn't disrespectful, but merely pointing out facts. And for someone who has been on [PDF] long enough should have some thick skin on how to take comments.

You need NOT let it go this time or any other time - just because we share a common Flag. I'm well capable of holding my own without dragging a Mod...
Wow..

You have issues. Read what you wrote... get help dude..this is a pisstake forum. I don't waste my time being serious here. 99.99% of what written here is irrelevant and people like you try to be relevant.

Enjoy and no need tk address me.

Sq8 was included because he gave me a warning recently for no reason. Similar issues...one like you got on his Shetland pony.

No, I think I will... - since you took a shot at me.

First try getting laid. It might do wonders for you. You seem lonely.

...and yet you've been here nearly 6 Years & tallied up nearly 20K Comments.

People here take you serious?

And you were just the Messiah that was missing to make [PDF] complete. Oh please don't ever leave.
:suicide2:

Shetland Pony 😳 ?!!

Eh..., I live in the U.A.E, homes. I'm pretty sure those are found in your neck of the woods. Must be something you rode in your childhood.
What's Trango doing on the forum? Why is he still here?

What's Trango doing on the forum? Why is he still here?
What is a Greek doing on this forum why r u here? Oh you are european ...and you have a european passport. But its issued by Germany Dumb as they come

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom